Talk about / post pictures of your pets [ Threads merged ]

Re: post pictures of your pets

It's Tika!!!!

JanJuc005.jpg

Wow, I thought to myself ... It looks just like FooFoo! (my doggies name)

Here is Bandit (born about 5 months ago)
100_2157.jpg

Bandit with the Momma (FooFoo)
100_2160.jpg

100_2162.jpg

(Better look of FooFoo)
100_2164.jpg

And here is Bandit Now! :)

100_2379.jpg

100_2393.jpg

100_2384.jpg

I'll take more pictures of FooFoo soon for everyone! :)

L.J., Do you know what I mean? Tika and FooFoo look a lot alike!

Darvon, your dogs look really cute!

Since this topic is about pets i thought to mention it here...this weekend is the European Dog Show 2008 held here in Budapest, and around 20.000 dogs came from all over the world, the city and the hotels are now full of dogs, it is really funny.

here is the homepage of it in English: http://www.eurodogshow2008.hu/index_en.html

and today we have very bad weather, raining like crazy here...poor dogs, and owners who spend hours to get their dogs hairs done etc...i believe most of them have to wear now dog-raingcoats when going to the sow.loool

He likes to cuddle and get a lot of attention so he would be glad to hear that you want to cuddle him :D
He sleeps in my lap everyday looking that way, I love him till dead :love:

aww so cute! Lilica never sleeps on my lap, she likes to be left alone when she's sleeping...if we touch her she wakes up really cranky! :rofl:

oh, I read somewhere that today is Animals Day in the whole world so yay! :cheers:

Darvon, your dogs look really cute!

Since this topic is about pets i thought to mention it here...this weekend is the European Dog Show 2008 held here in Budapest, and around 20.000 dogs came from all over the world, the city and the hotels are now full of dogs, it is really funny.

here is the homepage of it in English: http://www.eurodogshow2008.hu/index_en.html

and today we have very bad weather, raining like crazy here...poor dogs, and owners who spend hours to get their dogs hairs done etc...i believe most of them have to wear now dog-raingcoats when going to the sow.loool

haha, that's funny!

@Darvon, really cute dogs!!!! :)

the following are pics of my cat, her name is Bobby, Enjoy! :D
l_ae0b2fe7084049d2bd29a30cce1a16f9.jpg

l_ba26efc7ff524187ad6ad99d230e2e45.jpg

I had a Beagle, Named Rocky that was mixed with something but I don't remember what exactly. We had to put him down in July because he had growing health problems. Its still hard as hell to think about. He was almost eight years old. Had him all his life.

Whats really hard is knowing that if we could afford a safe surgery for him, he would have been able to live several more years in my mind. He was relatively healthy and I always said he had the "Heart of a Pup". Dispite what his body wouldn't allow him to do.

As a Puppy.
f_rockypup2m_0ce2e49.jpg

I love this pic of him getting a bath.
f_pupinthetubm_483f1f7.jpg

One of the final pictures of him just one day before we put him down.
f_faceshotm_154e57b.jpg

^aww beautiful pics...i loved that ur dog's colors are matching the dry leaves, beautiful scenary! :yes:

MichaelsGuardianAngel vbmenu_register("postmenu_1642220", true); , awww ur cat is adorable! ^^

Darvon, Bandit is SO cute!!!

Darvon said:
And here is Bandit Now! :)

100_2379.jpg

This picture of Rocky, Scorpio, makes me so sad! Just knowing it is the last pic you have of him. :( He had a cute beagle face. :yes: I bet he was a real sweetheart of a pet. Thanks for sharing.

I had a Beagle, Named Rocky ....

One of the final pictures of him just one day before we put him down.
f_faceshotm_154e57b.jpg

it is so nice to enter this topic, each day you post very cute pets :)

some more of my dog&cat Co. :D

simply just enjoying the summer: (+ my cat acting.. :lol:)

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

when my cat made it to the "Cat HELLO" magazine with her mysterious boyfriend :rofl:

married-1.jpg

Last edited:

here is my two yorkshire terriers alfie and poppy.this one is alfie.
IMGP0146.jpg
IMGP0057-1.jpg
n1073567934_30033750_9330.jpg
this is poppy
IMGP0148.jpg

^ beautiful dogs u have...also loved ur siggy! :smilerolleyes:

when my cat made it to the "Cat HELLO" magazine with her mysterious boyfriend :rofl:

married-1.jpg

ahahahahah i loved it!! :lol:
paparazzi style!!
its like she's j-lo with a new boyf :rofl:

Reactions: Dri

here is my dog zoey she is on the right the one on the left is my sistershttp://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo106/pinksfan80/zoey.jpg

Last edited:

it is so nice to enter this topic, each day you post very cute pets :)

some more of my dog&cat Co. :D

simply just enjoying the summer: (+ my cat acting.. :lol:)

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

married-1.jpg

amazing pics and I like the paparazzi photos of your cat and about her mysterious boyfriend...:D

Those pictures of your cat and her mystery boyfriend are funny.
Here are my two kittens, Shawn on the left and Gus on the right. (named after the show Psych, if any of you know it):
BeardedAlyssa001.jpg

My other cat, Charley:
french002.jpg

And finally, my dog Scarlett:
RockCreekPark016.jpg

ill upload mine soon

Last edited:

man.in.the.mirror that third pic of your dog is too cute. :)

And fiercityfierce, Scarlet looks like a sweet heart! Not a cat fan at all since I'm allergic but kitties are too cute to not love.

@darvon. yours are pomeranians right? i've never seen a pom with markings like bandit. he's adorable! (little punk!):lol: did foofoo only have 1 baby?
i have 2 poms also.
roxy:
1029200616kf9.jpg

rascal:
1029200615cs1.jpg

Last edited:

^aww beautiful pics...i loved that ur dog's colors are matching the dry leaves, beautiful scenary! :yes: vbmenu_register("postm

The name "ruska" means autumn colors. So "ruska" is photographed there in two ways. :D

I love pomeranians! They're so fluffy, lol.

And thanks Scorpio & Sparkling9Souls! She is a sweetheart :)
And to answer your question, she's either 2 or 3. We got her from the dog shelter, so we're not sure.

Awww... So many cute dogs you guys...:D

Here is Shaq - my Golden Retriever :wub:
Isn't he adorable? :cheeky:

sahqwallal5.jpg

picture016pp7.jpg

shaqthekingqf1.jpg

new200606070024do8.jpg

12rl5.jpg

s3700009jt0.jpg

s3700048wx5.jpg

^^^^yes, he is!!! OMG! Very very cute! I adore golden retrievers, they are so lovely!!!:)

Back