Supporting act?! [All related threads Merged]

I wouldnt be getting there early if Mika is supporting him.
Maybe NeYo? Will.I.Am? Kid Cudi? Lady GaGa?
Just please not Mika!
Coldplay get Jay Z for one gig [which Im goin too:)] then Michael can do better than The Saturdays!

I wouldnt be getting there early if Mika is supporting him.
Maybe NeYo? Will.I.Am? Kid Cudi? Lady GaGa?
Just please not Mika!
Coldplay get Jay Z for one gig [which Im goin too:)] then Michael can do better than The Saturdays!

wow coldplay, will.i.am, lady gaga and neyo! i really wouldn't wanna be subjected to any of them!!! :lol:

I really couldn't care less if i like the music of whoever supports michael, but they should be DESERVING of it, and most people rumoured definately are not! They should have to earn to be on the same bill as the king of pop, not just be selected cos they are the most recent act to have a number 1!

I hope MIKA or lady gaga! That would be incredibly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

I had a dream that Duffy was supporting. But I'm not sure their styles fit well together - who knows?
When I saw MJ in Paris, Worlds Apart supported (they were aparently big in France?) & they were of course rubbish. You could see loads of people in the stands getting up and going off to the loos/bar etc.! Bless them.

Re: Anyone know the supporting acts?

different people different taste.
No need to be rude about any artist though, especially when Mika has always been respectfull towards MJ.

I don't really care about supporting act since we'll all be there just for MJ but I'd like to see Mika. I think he could do a great show. I quite like him.:yes:

Kanye West is a joke. I'm sorry, but can he even sing/rap or whatever that is which claims to do in his "songs"?

And I agree with you Katzr2000; as long as they are deserving of such a privelege I couldn't care less, which is the reason i made this thread about The Saturdays being supporting act.

Kanye West is a joke. I'm sorry, but can he even sing/rap or whatever that is which claims to do in his "songs"?

And I agree with you Katzr2000; as long as they are deserving of such a privelege I couldn't care less, which is the reason i made this thread about The Saturdays being supporting act.

I think the fans should start a choir and ask to be support act...whos move deserving than the fans :lol:

I really want Wayne Brady to be the supporting act! He's got such a smooth voice. Plus Mike supposedly likes him. And I read on MJ Dreams that Mike promised him the spot for his residency?

We'll see.... :)

Re: Anyone know the supporting acts?

different people different taste.
No need to be rude about any artist though, especially when Mika has always been respectfull towards MJ.
Oh my kids and I love Mika, that would be awesome. Mika and Michael :D Though I know he's not everyone's cup of tea.

Lady GaGa for me out of those listed but imagine if it was Britney, Janet or Shakira? OMG!!! Proberly wouldn't be but oh well!

I don't think Mika are that bad, I used to be addicted to their song called Relax which sounds amazing when you're on a train or jogging and also like Happy Ending/Love Today.

barbara streisand will be the supporting act!!!

she can also sing TWYMMF together with michael, just as britney did at MSG2001 :)

You're all a bunch of gays to be honest. Excuse me for ignoring your witty humour. :/

Lol. As if anything has been confirmed yet anyway.

Back