Supporting act?! [All related threads Merged]

Re: The Saturdays are supporting act?!

But his promoters AEG Live pointed out that 36-year-old Brady is virtually unknown in Britain and would be unlikely to excite the crowds

And Shane Ritchie would? ;)

michael likes wayne brady and dont forget the lyrics...whaaa...
i always watch to see someone pick an mj song

have no idea who shane ritchie is.

It's obviously going to be Akon.

AEG said there was going to be a new single released before the concerts - it's obbviously going to be MJ feat Akon 'Hold my Hand'

So Akon will open the show, then he can join Michael later to perform the new single.

It's obviously going to be Akon.

AEG said there was going to be a new single released before the concerts - it's obbviously going to be MJ feat Akon 'Hold my Hand'

So Akon will open the show, then he can join Michael later to perform the new single.

Hold My Hand is history, It will never be commercially released as a single!

Shane Ritchie?! AKA the legendary Alfie Moon?!?! Omg lol!!!

grrr :mad:

it's all over digital spy too. eghoan quigg? :laugh:

so stupid! ive got alexander burke on my twitter so just messaged her asking if she knows shes on the list lol

Thankfully the saturdays have said in an interview that they haven't heard anything

Looks like i will be spending this time in the bar or getting merch!

Akon? I really go to restroom then hahahaha. Then he could better ask Ne-Yo, he's performing at the o2 anyway in july i thought so why not be MJ's supportact aswell..:hysterical:

i think david jordan should support. he's awesome :) and would appeal to the MJ fans.

not some of the crap they're suggesting in the tabloids and all that!

I just googled the Saturdays, wouldn't mind them pretty girls singing a tune for me, as long as they are wearing sexy tops, short skirts and some high heels. I am not familiar with their music though. :)

I just googled the Saturdays, wouldn't mind them pretty girls singing a tune for me, as long as they are wearing sexy tops, short skirts and some high heels. I am not familiar with their music though. :)

Yes but the down is side that we would have to listen to them hollering like cats being strangled!

Yes but the down is side that we would have to listen to them hollering like cats being strangled!
Well, like I said as long as they have something to compensate with i am ok with it.

FYI, the youngest is 19 and the oldest is 27, I think through all your hate you unintentionally paid someone a compliment.

i get the feeling you are a guy. :lol:

Oh you're such a boy! :doh:

They can't even sing! And are always caked in make up!

Anyone know the supporting acts?

Anyone got a clue who may support him?

Re: Anyone know the supporting acts?

I have no idea but i would treally realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly like to see Mika as the warming up act.

MIKAMIKAMIKA

probably too famous on his own here in Europe , HA...but mayby i am lucky (well, mika does live in London).

I think at least Janet, and maybe Jermaine... I think there's too many... I hope there will be just as much legendary performers as these nowaday's acts...

mika?! really? i bloody hope not, hes and irritating little t**t!

different people different taste.
No need to be rude about any artist though, especially when Mika has always been respectfull towards MJ.

He can have Carrot Top for supporting act as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to see Michael Jackson, what more could I want!

Janet really should, she owes her UK/european fans after she didnt bring her last two tours here

Back