Supporting act?! [All related threads Merged]

Shamonee

Proud Member
This may just be a rumour but I just read on the Facebook group and also on another forum that The Saturdays are the bookie's favourite for supporting act?!

I'm going mad here because how on earth can someone so SPECTACULAR and ICONIC like MICHAEL JACKSON perform on stage with a group of girls who have only been around for a year, and are just generally shit?!?!?!?!

I mean.. COME ON, wouldn't you rather see someone like Prince or Madonna as supporting act?

Where the hell did the bookies get The Saturdays from?! :scared:

Last edited:
Re: The Saturdays are supporting act?!

Michael mostly had shit support acts during his tours....

My daughters would love it it they are supporting him :lol:
they asked to go and see them anyways.. If this is true then they'll get to see both. LOL

Prince or Madonna as a support act? you werent serious with that one? :mello:

One reason to sell your ticket LOL

lol @ Prince or Madonna, are you crazy?

i second that (eiher shitty or 'just' a nationally famous act) although krisskross was cool during the dangerous tour.

My daughters would love it it they are supporting him :lol:
they asked to go and see them anyways.. If this is true then they'll get to see both. LOL

Prince or Madonna as a support act? you werent serious with that one? :mello:

Lol, yeah Madonna or Prince would be cool as supporting acts, why wouldnt they be?

Arghhh I really hope he doesn't go through with this!! They're all going to get free publicity because of this and it'll make their albums go up in the charts!!!! :mad:

Ehm, Prince or Madonna? LOL, if they read this now, they'd be red with anger.....

I mean, come one...Michael is the biggest, but these two are the only ones coming close if it comes to selling shows.

Who cares? Whats your vendetta against them? lol

Lol, yeah Madonna or Prince would be cool as supporting acts, why wouldnt they be?

Oh yeah it would be awesome LOL!

BUT support acts are usually up and coming singers/groups not artists that have already made it, Prince and Madonna are up there with Michael :lol: ( Not quite lol but..... )

Prince and Madonna is out of the question, haha...

I would love to see Mika but even he wouldnt want to be 'just' a supporting act in my opinion.
A guest-appearance is another thing though...

Oh yeah it would be awesome LOL!

BUT support acts are usually up and coming singers/groups not artists that have already made it, Prince and Madonna are up there with Michael :lol: ( Not quite lol but..... )

Oh right, lol.

But yeah, I wouldn't want to see those shitty Saturdays with him! They're crap at singing and haven't done anything to deserve this!!

I honestly feel that if anyone should support, it should be the Jackson family, haha.

I do not want to see impersonators up there on the stage with him! i.e. "signature" or whatever they're called, neyo, chris brown, jls or whatever. I can't stand them lol.

xoxo

I'd love to see MIKA aswell janena, I've seen him live already and he's really good, one hell of a showman.

Best choice would be Jant Jackson, keep it in the family :)

im skipping the support act then!!!let me know when hes coming on

Lady Gaga.

Not a supporting act but I want to see Craig David on stage with Michael! Sing a duet of Human Nature! Anyone heard Craig David singing and acoustic version of Human Nature? Its amazing.

Who cares? Whats your vendetta against them? lol

Because they've probably never listened to any of his songs and know nothing about him!!!

OMG I JUST HEARD ANOTHER RUMOUR - APPARENTLY GIRLS ALOUD MIGHT BE THERE TOO :scared:

At least the girls can sing live unlike Girls Aloud who are always out of harmony and tune!

Anyway, at the end of the day, it's a seated concert so if you want to avoid seeing the support act either arrive after they have performed or hang out in the bar!

I'd love to see MIKA aswell janena, I've seen him live already and he's really good, one hell of a showman.

I agree,saw him twice, he is amazing.
He does sell out stadiums on his own though, after his gig in Amsterdam we met him, nice guy really!
NOT the arrogant gay-ish person the media makes him out to be.

I'd love to see him do a duet with Michael, something uptempo.
He's from London himself so who knows.

On the 14 and/or 16 th of july please....LOL

Last edited:

Michael can have whoever he wants to support him durring the concerts I personally aint bothered because I've purchased ticket to soley see him!

Personally i'm not much for the saturdays however I would'nt hold anything against them if they do turn out to be Michaels support act.

I think there'll be surprise guest appearances...

Expect Akon, Neyo, Will.I.Am etc... :) Just my guess.

who the hell are the Saturdays??? lol

Jay Z is opening for Coldplay this summer, why is it beneath bigger acts to open up?

This is all speculation at this point. Anyway I think The Saturdays are quite good, they can actually sing for starters unlike a lot of 'artists' out now. I really like their song 'Issues'.

I don't really care who the supportingact is. If i don't like it i just take a break to get some drinks and go to the rest room or anything like that.

Last time i hoped for 3T..lol but i got Human Nature which wasn't that bad. I go for 3T again this time:hysterical: Last time i saw them was back in 2004 or something like that. Would be cool to see them again aswell.

But again i allready know that they won't come hehehe.

ha if the saturdays or girls aloud are supporting acts i think ill get up there and have go myself :doh:

Back