Support thread for those ppl who don't listen to leaked songs

I wonder if our stores will have the album on Friday instead of next Tuesday.... I hope so. would love to listen to it over the weekend!

the only thing that kind of upsets me is that by the time I'll buy the album everyone at MJJC will already have discussed every song several times and it will be impossible to catch up lol

Here in the UK the album is out on Monday 13th, but I am hoping that it is sent out early (as it sometimes is), so that I get it on Saturday!

Probably not a lot of chance, with all this bloody snow everywhere, but I live in hope.

Still not going to 'buckle under pressure' though. (wink)

I've only heard BN and HMH!
I haven't even pre-ordered the album (well I did but then I cancelled it) so that I can visit the shop on Monday and buy it in person. It's becoming more and more difficult to avoid the album reviews/news/discussios on MJ boards these days!

I just don't get why people would wanna spoil what will be such an enjoyable experience hearing something for the first time IN FULL!! I've only heard Hold My Hand (single release), BN (official site stream), DYKWYCA was stupidly played by the DJ at the Michaelmas as well as Keep Your Head Up. I've not listened to any of the leaks and I have no intention of listening until I have the physically have the CD in my hand and place in it my sound system (which is a Sony btw :p ).

I wanna give this a bump since, so many people received their physical copy and I won't get mind until Tuesday. So I am a little unhappy.

So far I've heard only Hold My Hand and Breaking News (streaming from mj.com) and Much Too Soon (on iTunes ping) in full. I heard a very brief snippet of Monster. So maybe I don't really qualify to be in this thread but I'd like to join you all in support. :D I'm not listening to the album stream or any other snippets or leaks.

Oh, and I won't be receiving my copy until Christmas, either.

I did it, I resisted the leaks and waited 'til I had the album in my hands!! All I want to say is that it was SO worth the wait!!! Today I listened to the album for the first time together with three friends. I'm glad I was patient. :D

DYKWYCA was stupidly played by the DJ at the Michaelmas as well as Keep Your Head Up.

DYKWYCA isn't on the album, so all good with that one :)

Laura.L congrats!!! I can't wait to do the same!!

I wanna give this a bump since, so many people received their physical copy and I won't get mind until Tuesday. So I am a little unhappy.

same here :( I was hoping they would start selling it on Friday in Moscow, but turns out, it's going to happen only on Monday. I plan to go to a store on my lunch break and buy it. I can't wait! I still haven't listened to the album.

Well, friends. For me the wait is over. I've just listened to the album. I think it's amazing. I cried through the whole thing... It's so painful to listen to this wonderful and beloved voice knowing he's not here anymore... Crying again... Sorry for being overly emotional...

Tomorrow will finally be the day I listen to the album. I am feeling sad because it's not the same now that Michael is gone. The one thing I won't do is compare it to past albums. I am looking at this differently and not comparing it to anything since the circumstances are different now. I hope it does well compared to other people nowadays and that people will like it.

Well, friends. For me the wait is over. I've just listened to the album. I think it's amazing. I cried through the whole thing... It's so painful to listen to this wonderful and beloved voice knowing he's not here anymore... Crying again... Sorry for being overly emotional...

:better:

Tomorrow will finally be the day I listen to the album. I am feeling sad because it's not the same now that Michael is gone. The one thing I won't do is compare it to past albums. I am looking at this differently and not comparing it to anything since the circumstances are different now. I hope it does well compared to other people nowadays and that people will like it.

Yeah, I think that's the best way to go into it: No expectations. That's the way I feel.

So yesterday I walked into work, and there it was, staring me in the face, two days early. I'm still not budging.

Only twelve more days to go. :timer:

Back