[Study for thesis] How did you learn MJ had passed away?

How did you learn Michael had passed away?

• Through internet (which website?)

Votes: 65 57.0%
  • Through television (which program?)

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Through radio (which station?)

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Through newspaper (which paper?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From Aus so I woke up early & walked past the TV when my mum told me, I completely didnt believe her so I ignored her but then the commercial ended & it came on the morning news...

Man....right about now I really wish I was in Cali to hang out with you. My Mom is from there (San Fernando area) but I've never been there. What I'm saying is that you share a real similar story to me, man.

The absolute biggest breakdown I had after Mike's passing was during the memorial. When Jermaine sang "Smile" and when Paris spoke.....oh man....wow.....well.....yeah...wow.....I'm just saying.....that was....whew...I broke down right there. I'll admit it. I balled when I saw Paris talking about her Daddy like that. As a father of two little girls myself....it hit me like a ton of bricks.

And the mic stand with the spotlight......that hit me too.

I'm glad to hear another person from back then also told themselves they would have to see MJ before they passed away. That was an almost life-long dream for me. I'm almost 31 now and it's been a dream of mine for like 26-27 years.

I had heard rumors that the "This Is It" tour might come to the U.S. after the U.K. run, and I was pumped. I told my wife that we would be going to see him no matter what. No matter where we had to go we would see him. But sadly, as we all know...that will never happen. :(

God bless you Michael. We will all miss you, man. We will miss you until we see you in heaven with the Lord God Almighty. He reigns forever and ever and I have absolutely NO DOUBT that you are with Him right now and you are happy and in peace, away from all the haters and away from all the chaos and away from pain. God bless you, Michael. We'll see you one day.

Your mom's from the San Fernando area? That's cool. I stay up in Northern Cali. Yeah you seem cool man, i wouldn't mind hangin' out with you and sharing 'MJ memories' lol. And like i said before, it's real depressing knowing that our dream of seeing MJ will forever be just that...a dream :(

MY FRIEND TOLD ME OVE THE PHONE THAT HE HAD A cardiac arrest AND SHE SAID I DONT .THINK U WILL SEE HIM NOW I SAID NO HE WILL BE OK AND THE I WENT AND WATCH IT ON THE TV . I SAID TOO MYSELF HE WILL BE OK SO I . WET TO ANOTHER ROOM AND MY MY DAUGHTER SHOUTED MUM HE IS DEAD I JUST CRIED SO HARD AND I STILL DO

Back