Stop X Factor crap going to number one. Buy Rage Against The Machine now.

So they won then. I saw the guy who started the whole thing on Sky News.

The RATM Group was focused solely on beating the X factor number 1. I guess enough people were fed of it to jump on board.

I think the MJ thing should be done. Like we should all seriously do it one day. Just pick a random unknwon MJ song and get it to number. Im sure it can be done.

Would it be a good idea to get a MJ song as the first No1 in 2010??? Be a great start with
something positive from MJ.

What a great song to be number one! This has really improved my faith in music as an art and expression instead of a commercial machine (although sometimes they can co-exist). Yay music and meaningful lyrics!!

At least the lyrics of Joe's song fit this situation very well:

"Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose." :rofl:

I love Killing in the Name, and I once had a good laugh imagining Michael jumping up and down in his house listening to that song. :punk:

I'm proud of UK for this.

We should totally do this Michael. We have to. He's our angel and he can't do it alone as he is away from us...

We have to do these things for him.

Well, congrats to RATM. :) I liked the song back in 1992.
I feel bad for Joe, though. He is caught in the middle of this mess and is not at fault. I think this whole campaign was stupid. Imagine a group would have done that against Michael.

People should buy a song because the like it, not because they are spiteful and don't want other artists to succeed for whatever reason. I don't think this little protest has changed anything in the music industry. People mainly bought the RATM single because they didn't want the x-factor guy to be No 1. Even if you don't like the music that the x-Factor winners produce, there are obviously a lot of people who like it and buy the singles. I am not really bothered. Just let people listen to whatever they want. I mean, even Bob the Builder had a No 1 in the UK! :D I don't take all this too seriously. There were lots of No.1s at Christmas which I didn't like, but I didn't rush to the shops to buy another single to prevent the other one from succeeding.

I also don't understand why people are so cruel towards Joe. He seems to be a lovely person, very well behaved and talented. These attributes seem to be a crime. Why do people have to bash every newcomer? It starts from their looks to their sexuality. People should stop for a second and remember that some of them are only young teenagers. Joe is only 18. They are people and not cattle on a market.
Most artists became famous because they participated in talent shows. I am quite shocked at all the negativity and hatred.

I like Joe's voice and the single as well. :)

Anyway, I bet Sony is having a big laugh with this competition, because both artists (RATM and Joe) are with labels which operate under Sony.

Back