Spike Lee will premiere the new 'This is it' video on Thur Dec.10th@7PM [Merged] With Youtube link

Re: Tribute from Spike Lee on VEVO + New clip for TII

oh wow, that was really powerful, it's so well done I wish he did a whole documentary.

Plz visit http://mjtruthnow.com/
check out the site, have look around

Its a documentary at first, AND after its the whole song (the entire new clip of spike lee)

Its a documentary at first, AND after its the whole song (the entire new clip of spike lee)

Oh, I see now. The other half finally loaded. LOL! I want more documentary. I feel like Spike is the one to do it!

can't watch it either :(

please can't someone make another YT link for all to see?

What is this VEVO thing??

Can't see it either

I'd dying to see this!

Hope it will become available worldwide soon!

I saw it and I do not think it was sad at all. I like that Michael real cousin was talking about their life in Gary. I also liked seeing Michael's scribble hand writting from I think it was kindergartnend.

tell us about the new clip from this is it !?

WOW that video was amazing made me cry some of the pics of MJ it look 3d like they were comin at cha I never seen some of them before! I love the one of MJ by the fireplace!

can somebody download it and post the link in here?, for the ones that cant see it duo to youtube's country restrictions

Well I'm in the US and I still can't watch it, it's not loading. Bummer.

Wow, that was beautiful. Lovely images. So sad. Thank you Spike Lee. And I love that they included pics from Spike's Brooklyn birthday bash for MJ. So glad I went to that. I'll never forget it.

That little house is adorable. What it must have been like to raise that huge family in there. I have my opinions about Joe but at least he and Katherine got them out of that neighborhood and guided their kids towards the direction of success.

My single mother raised 5 girls in a two bedroom apartment in Brooklyn in the 70's. Why didn't she teach us how to sing and dance? Heh! We had no talent anyway. That helps somewhat, lol.

Re: Spike Lee will premiere the new 'This is it' video on Thur Dec. 10th @ 7PM

I think it will be on 40acres.com They have a post about it in their news section.

Omigod! Those blue vintage Adidas-like roller skates laying in the grass at 3:46?! I have the exact same ones! I bought them off of ebay three or four years ago! LoL. I wonder whose they were!

The "This Is It" video is straight form HEAVEN.
It is like a quiet note to us fans
FROM MICHAEL JACKSON, HIMSELF.
angel3r.gif

Be patient. I'm sure somehow everyone
will get to see the Spike Lee Video soon.

I live in the US and I saw it, but I dont know how to upload

It made me cry because, well...cause it did!
It's very good quality and he uses amazing vids and pics.
a whole documentary would be AmaZinG

I didn't see any TII clip though... the song TII played throughout it

I wanna see. :cry:

Edit.........

Last edited:

well, WHY cant someone just UPLOAD the video for ALL???! everyone likes to see it but most people cant because of the stupid copy right thing.....!!!!

so whats the deal!?

I don't like Spike Lee very much but this is a nice tribute

Too bad I can't see it. :(

well, WHY cant someone just UPLOAD the video for ALL???! everyone likes to see it but most people cant because of the stupid copy right thing.....!!!!

so whats the deal!?

i tried it wont let me .. yet.. I read and they are 'testing' each country so hope we all get to see those videos soon. i know mine 'cut out for a few hours and then came back.

here's an article on what's going on and the comments show alot of ppl are having a hard time even getting the page to load.

http://thenextweb.com/appetite/2009/12/09/youtube-launching-music-video-portal-vevo-tonight-details/

youtube freaking restricting accesses based on locations is starting to go on my nerves..the internet supposed to open up our world not to impose borders..
heck tell me where would I have to buy this as a DVD and I would pay for it, I would like to watch it!

well, whoever is holding it up should know by now that MJ fans would be interested in something featuring MJ. MJ had no problem having his stuff on youtube when he was around...

Back