SONY REFUSE TO RELEASE 'THIS IS IT' SINGLE : Feedback Form Inside

aren't there gonna be demos and another version of TII song on it? I think it makes sense... Instead of buying the same old song twice (single ans album) we buy it just once to show Sony our feeling for us.
Personally, I would have bought the single just to have a ''collector'' but since it's an old song unfinished, I prefer it not to be released. But it makes me incredibly sad that it maybe means Michael not having 40 years of #1s.

well, there are suposedly only gonna be 4 demos, and they are only like early versions of beat it, and the wanna be startin something one that we have probably already heard, sony need shooting!

Just downloaded the single through PlayMPE. 3 tracks.

1. Orchestra Single Version 3:43
2. Album Version 3:37
3. Edited Orchestra Version 4:39
Unfortunately plaympe is not for general public but just for music industry professionals.:(

Would you mind sharing them via PM with other fans?:cheers:

I think Sony was *clever* (if that's the the closest word that comes to my mind to describe it) for not releasing This is it as a single, because they probably figured out that when we heard it and realised that it's just a very old song, a demo, not finished with the brothers adding their voices over it after MJ's passing... the fans would be angry and decide to not buy the single to show their anger and just wait for the album..

Does that make sense?

I would have loved a NEW song that we could have put #1 so Michael would have had 40 years of #1s...

If they knew we'd be angry, why did they release it at all then? My guess is that they thought that we would be happy with anything they put out as long as it's MJ.

There's still so much confusion over this track. I was watching GMTV earlier where they did a segment on the 'new single' and said it was expected to be the biggest selling single this year! The least Sony should do is make sure the media are aware it won't be available as a single.

There's still so much confusion over this track. I was watching GMTV earlier where they did a segment on the 'new single' and said it was expected to be the biggest selling single this year! The least Sony should do is make sure the media are aware it won't be available as a single.

Yes i saw that and i thought it isnt out as a single so confussing all of it :( xoxo

Back