Songs confirmed for 2nd posthumous album by Dr Freeze.

:wild: :wild:

@tricia, I disagree with you about HGLVUITYKRX...The song sounds finished to me....Mostly because it does sound as rich as it couldn't...No instrumentation seems to be missing...Enough meat on the bones, already...Either way, it's jerking amazing the way it is not...:)

Not exactly...With FILLER vocals...:wild:

What a bunch of rubbish your comment :p

:wild: :wild:

@tricia, I agree with you about DYKWYCA...The song sounds unfinished to me....Mostly because it doesn't sound as rich as it could...Some instrumentation seems to be missing...Not enough meat on the bones, yet...Either way, it's fekking amazing the way it is...:)

Yeah, some of those pads need turning up richening and lengthening somewhat, the beat needs tweaking, but that might only be cause we have it in low quality, i don't mean rhythm wise, meerly sound wise. Some kinda smooth bass needs adding, doesn't have to be anything much, could just be some low notes like in dangerous to thicken the texture. But it's nearly there, i'd just add a little more to it.

I really, really hope we get to hear Place With No Name as the snippet I've heard sounds absolutely amazing and I really hope they don't mess around with it.

Back