Songs confirmed for 2nd posthumous album by Dr Freeze.

BudzMJJ

Proud Member
According to the wikipedia page for unreleased MJ songs. Producer Dr. Freeze has confirmed that both Blue Gangster AND A Place With No Name will be on the 2nd album. The only down side to this is he has stated they will have new instrumentation, which could ruin them.... Lets hope not aye as i for one love Blue Gangster and really wanna hear a complete place with no name!

P.S. If there is already a thread about this, please link them, thanx.

According to the wikipedia page for unreleased MJ songs. Producer Dr. Freeze has confirmed that both Blue Gangster AND A Place With No Name will be on the 2nd album. The only down side to this is he has stated they will have new instrumentation, which could ruin them.... Lets hope not aye as i for one love Blue Gangster and really wanna hear a complete place with no name!

P.S. If there is already a thread about this, please link them, thanx.

There was almost rumored that Slave To The Rhythm along with some Darkchild tracks will be there.DYKWYCA will also be considered from what I've heard.

I'd love to hear the full version of A Place With No Name :yes: and Blue Gangster has always been one of my favourites so I hope thats on too, I hope they don't do as much editing to the songs as it seems they have on 'Michael'.
Plus Slave To The Rhythm has gotta be on the album too :D

Yeah, i'll be VERY upset if STTR & DYKWYCA ain't on it, i adore those songs, especailly STTR!! They need to keep the production levels down this time, keep it about MJ's vocals and less about the many, MANY producers marking their territory.

mr-freeze.gif

Remember, Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. If I recall the "confirmation" came through twitter... I think its too early to say waht will and will not be on the album.

i do agree though, I hope they make the cut and aren't messed with too much. leave 'em the way mike had 'em.

Will they really use Do you Know Where Your Children Are? I'd love for them to use it but there's a possibility they'll chicken out because that song opens the door for every lame Michael Jackson joke on the planet

Will they really use Do you Know Where Your Children Are? I'd love for them to use it but there's a possibility they'll chicken out because that song opens the door for every lame Michael Jackson joke on the planet

I guess that's why the name of song is 12 O'Clock instead of DYKWYCA in the early version of MICHAEL....

Remember, Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. If I recall the "confirmation" came through twitter... I think its too early to say waht will and will not be on the album.

i do agree though, I hope they make the cut and aren't messed with too much. leave 'em the way mike had 'em.

He actually confirmed it into a French magazine interview.

It's a great song, I hope they don't chicken out about it.
I thought they changed the title though, and if they're so worried about the jokes I don't think they'll consider it for a single, but still should have a place in the album.

Yeah, i think that they should just go with the 12 o-clock title, maybe with the dykwyca part in brackets. cos the song is awesome. and i hope the don't fade it out as early cos just as the sound cuts, u can hear michael giving it sdum big time, and then it ends=(

Which French mag was this interview in?

Great! Though "Blue Gangsta" clearly sounds like an unfinished song in it's current state, would be great to get some more instruments in it. STTR is the same, unfinished. Will be great to hear all these tracks one day though when there finished by the producers who originally worked on them.

If Do You Know Where Your Children Are is included, I think they should change the title of it to 12 o'clock.

Slave to the rhythm could be a very big hit,
I do hope they rearrange the music, to make it sound more contemporary,
and a final product, i am very pleased with how they rearranged Hollywood Tonight

"Do you know where your children are" should def. not be released
I do not want to open unnecessary door for the morons out there.

Bear in mind we still dont know that Slave is the original production. In fact I'm willing to put money on the fact that it's not because of all the studio bleed you can hear. I think it's a remix. A DAMN GOOD remix, but a remix all the same.

DYWYCA it's a delicate issue, probably that's why they didn't release it yet.
But I still think it's gonna make people (outside the fandom) think and hear what MJ had to say.

Bear in mind we still dont know that Slave is the original production. In fact I'm willing to put money on the fact that it's not because of all the studio bleed you can hear. I think it's a remix. A DAMN GOOD remix, but a remix all the same.

I tend to agree with you...But I thought I read somewhere that it is the original production...I don't know how true that is, considering that tends to follow trends and that wasn't what Michael was about...

What exactly is studio bleed? I've heard it a lot, but don't know what it is..

@zacky89, I understand what you mean about DYKWYCA but the song is so great that it would be a shame if they didn't release it. And I agree with everyone that it should be called 12 o'clock

yeah, Blue gangster is really raw and needs a little soemthing added, and maybe one of the chrous' removed from the end, does drag a little me thinks. But i actually really like STTR as it is, its raw, but in a good way, just needs mastering, that's all.

when will the second posthumous album be released? so far, i've only heard about OTW re-issue, BAD Tour DVD and the cirque show soundtrack.

There's a soundtrack for the "IMMORTAL World Tour" announced?

Ah, OK. I hope there is, with Greg Phillinganes as the musical director, he's sure to create great arrangements/mash-ups of songs!

Back