Soldier Boy

Are you searching for him or you're just going to randomly bump into him?

Kick up some dirt in Maryland, maybe he'll be one of the responding officers on the scene. Then you can tell him it was all a scheme to admit his participation on this album.

Oh, and make sure to have a camera crew.

The reason I asked you the question is because if I hear Michael, then I would not need any evidence to convince me. And, I wonder why people need evidence to confirm their belief if they hear Michael in 100% of the lead vocals.

For instance, I hear Michael in 100% of Best of Joy and Much Too Soon. I don't need Michael to be here to tell me how he created BoJ or MTS. I don't need the written lyrics or Bruce Swedien's note to confirm what I hear. It's Michael. It's plain simple.

Also, we actually don't know the created process of songs like DYKWYCA and STTR. Do we need to? We know the songs are his. Plain and simple.

In other words, if we can hear Michael 100%, evidence becomes something unecessary. Thus far, the people who have doubts are asking for evidence because we truly do not hear him in 100% of the lead vocals. My doubt is not coming from the leak of evidence, but is coming from not hearing the voice I love so passionately.

EDIT: Do you know that the Cascio tracks on the ablum might be pasted together from about 20 vocal takes? Do you know that the Michael-ish things they pasted to the tracks even include Michael's breathing sound? To me, it's weird and quite messed up. Neither Hollywood Tonight or Best of Joy were completed by Michael. The songs were also "recently completed by a team of aspired producers", but no such blatant copy and paste processsings were done.

I want evidence because this whole thing started with people saying it's fake (The estate etc).
If that wouldn't have happened I'm 100% sure things would've been VERY different.
So yeah, might aswell get evidence for this whole thing even though I hear Michael.
Because, and I did not deny this, the voice sounds different than most songs of Michael. =)

I want evidence because this whole thing started with people saying it's fake (The estate etc).
If that wouldn't have happened I'm 100% sure things would've been VERY different.
So yeah, might aswell get evidence for this whole thing even though I hear Michael.
Because, and I did not deny this, the voice sounds different than most songs of Michael. =)

This is another thing I don't get. People say they hear MJ; yet, they also say they hear the difference.

MJ's voice was very versatile. He mastered every genre. Throughout his career, he still sounded MJ, not a water-down version of himself. He may have sound "different", but he didn't sound like a second-rate singer than the master vocalist that he was.

I guess your doubt is also coming from the "difference" in the voice that you noted; not only soley from the lack of evidence.

This is another thing I don't get. People say they hear MJ; yet, they also say they hear the difference.

MJ's voice was very versatile. He mastered every genre. Throughout his career, he still sounded MJ, not a water-down version of himself. He may have sound "different", but he didn't sound like a second-rate singer than the master vocalist that he was.

I guess your doubt is also coming from the "difference" in the voice that you noted; not only soley from the lack of evidence.
This is really why I question it. Also that he recorded Hold My Hand right around the same period of time and sounds just like himself. Also WBSS 2008.

So you have that and no evidence which makes for a very confusing situation. Then it seems that literally words have been copied and pasted, phrases finished in suspicious ways, beatboxes created, new harmonies and parts added...

That's why it just feels weird for me to even listen to these songs anymore. Sometimes I'll have the urge to listen to Breaking News for that beat I had been so excited for, but even that's rare these days. It's just that the uncertainty and way this has been handled makes me sick. I hate hearing that vibrato, can't stand it.

Not trying to start a debate here but saying they all sound the same is just.. not right (said in the nicest way).
I love how everyone just flat out ignores Keep Your Head up since most people tend to believe it IS him singing on that one (or partly singing, whatever you believe).

They do NOT all sound the same and we do NOT have evidence of both sides.
Sure, most of them just SOUND different but I'm 100% sure it has it's reasons.
Even Jason Malachi's songs sound different (And in before people claiming it's ANOTHER random impersonator).
Like we all know the songs could have been recorded in different circumstances/environments. We don't know and until proof gets out we should drop the whole hate on each other subject.

What I'm trying to say is that you all should stop proving to each other who is singing because none of you got evidence.
Discuss all you want and like me, respect each other's opinions. I'm a believer but I also have my doubt. Why do I have doubts?
Not because I can't hear Michael. No, because there's not enough evidence.

Yes, I might be new here etc, but in the short time I've been here I've seen nothing different than people provoking each other into arguments about who is singing etc. You're all provoking each other. With jokes or group attacks on 1 person who simply states he CAN hear Michael. Give it a rest or just try to discuss it with respect.

Thank you.

On topic: I like the military theme on this song and can't wait to hear it in full.

Thank you IVO- great post. I am a believer but unlike you have NO doubts, but I am so glad you wrote this. Very thoughtful. And like you, I cannot wait to hear the entire song in full. I have only heard a few seconds of it, and it is making me hungry to hear the rest.

Back