Soldier Boy

could someone pm me with this please iv not heard any of the new leaks.
thank you

You'd actually bet your life on something you're not 100% sure about? Didn't Michael teach us that a life is not something to be taken for granted?

^^ same here....I bet my life because I AM 100% sure it's not him...

would someone PM me a link ? you can continue placing your bets later... :D

I feel 100% sure that it is Michael, but I would not bet my life on something that I have no evidence on. You don't know that it is not Michael singing. If you have hard evidence of someone else singing the song exactly like it appears on the album, that's evidence. Lame comparison videos are not evidence.

I don't think people are basing their belief around comparison videos, but simply on Michael's well known vocal prowess, which is simply lacking in this snippet. It is low quality though, so that could possibly be why......

Although, I personally, doubt it.

I'm 100% sure it's him.

I was on your side not long ago, but when you realise that ''Michael's'' voice is obviously different on every Cascio song/leak, but not on any other new song/leak which is not related to Cascio... Maybe he was just trying new sound.
AddEmoticons1271.gif
There's nothing wrong with that, unless it happens to sound like cheesy Jason Malachi.

C'MON!!! #6 CASCIO SONG AND WE ARE STILL QUESTIONING THE VOCALS!! DON'T BE BLIND!!!

Last edited:
this is the sixth song from the cascio productions which the typical voice character that we assoicate michael with is totally absent.

no vocal strength, no clarity, strange pronunciation. six songs in a row.

the more they leak, the less i believe these songs are genuine. they have to do more than just saying "this is michael." to convince me.

I was on your side not long ago, but when you realise that ''Michael's'' voice is obviously different on every Cascio song/leak, but not on any other new song/leak which is not related to Cascio... Maybe he was just trying new sound.
AddEmoticons1271.gif
There's nothing wrong with that, unless it happens to sound like cheesy Jason Malachi.

trying something different does not mean trying to be a water-down version of himself...

i watched TII over the weekend, the man's voice was clear as crystal. he never lost his singing ability.

C'MON!!! NEW CASCIO LEAK AND WE ARE QUESTIONING VOCALS AGAIN!!! DON'T BE BLIND!!!

In all fairness as once controversy took its place in our minds every song coming from Cascio's will be subject to questioning. None of us can accept them automatically. This will be especially true if you made up your mind that the previous Cascio songs are not Michael, nothing coming from them would sound like Michael. Humans generally do not maintain conflicting opinions about the same subject (such as 100% believing one song from the same source to be Michael and another one not to be Michael).

and someone pm

In all fairness as once controversy took its place in our minds every song coming from Cascio's will be subject to questioning. None of us can accept them automatically. This will be especially true if you made up your mind that the previous Cascio songs are not Michael, nothing coming from them would sound like Michael. Humans generally do not maintain conflicting opinions about the same subject (such as 100% believing one song from the same source to be Michael and another one not to be Michael).

and someone pm

You are right! But there is another extreme. People are accepting every new Cascio song/leak and don't give a chance that maybe's not MJ, because their brains got used to the fact that Cascio songs sound little different and they don't question themselves ''Isn't that little strange that it always sounds different?''

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens that Solider Boy is Jason Malachi's leak from his new album.

Last edited:
I feel 100% sure that it is Michael, but I would not bet my life on something that I have no evidence on. You don't know that it is not Michael singing. If you have hard evidence of someone else singing the song exactly like it appears on the album, that's evidence. Lame comparison videos are not evidence.

Well, we do have various comparisons and a hard dose of common sense, maybe not evidance but still... what do you got? What "evidance" or attempt at evidance do you have that could make you believe it's "100% him singing". Not only are you not making any sort of sense whatsoever when saying that, there's no common sense in that, but you too don't have such a thing as "evidance" that you request to non-believers when asked to justify why you believe it's "100% him".

MJalen, my comment wasn't serious. I don't know 100% that it's Michael. I said it because others were saying "100% not Michael".

I do have serious doubts.

sheepmjchoir.jpg

AndreyZidane™;3360100 said:
Well, we do have various comparisons and a hard dose of common sense, maybe not evidance but still... what do you got? What "evidance" or attempt at evidance do you have that could make you believe it's "100% him singing". Not only are you not making any sort of sense whatsoever when saying that, there's no common sense in that, but you too don't have such a thing as "evidance" that you request to non-believers when asked to justify why you believe it's "100% him".

I do not have evidence, which is why I would not bet my life on it! That was the whole point of my post and you've missed it completely.

Just thought I'd specify... I'm really not sure what to think so I just avoid the Cascio tracks. Don't care for them too much anyway.

Back