Soldier Boy

Just imagine next album Cascio free. Heaven
735.gif

What joy would that be.
51.gif

This tracklisting so far looks Cascio free, correct? It would be a huge relief.

Michael's voice is way too unique, skilled, and strong for me to believe it's him on Soldier Boy...Are people simply getting used to this 'new voice' of his or something? I don't get it...To go from one of the greatest vocalists in the world to a pale imitation of himself is just not plausible to me....This song is so obviously not him....I don't need evidence, proof, or any type of comparison video to come to that conclusion...

Isn't it the strangest thing how listening to any other Michael Jackson song you are comfortably assured it's Michael by some sort of mystical energy in the song.

I'm never completely assured while listening to these songs and that is very unsettling.

I do not have evidence, which is why I would not bet my life on it! That was the whole point of my post and you've missed it completely.

But you just said you believe it's 100% Michael, then you say you don't have evidance so support that. Now tell me, how in the blue hell does that make any sort of sense, at all?

Ok I'm going to give you my honest opinion on what we've heard of Soldier Boy.

Is it a confirmed Cascio track? I don't think this is Michael but I think every other Cascio song that we've heard is. In my earlier posts here, I was talking about Cascio tracks in general. The only part of this snippet that sounds Michael-ish is when the singer sings "grew up" at the beginning of the first snippet.

I think Soldier Boy sounds like every other Cascio track we've heard...The ones on the album, Stay, All I Need, and now this one....The voice is the exact same...

This IS a Cascio track and if you think THIS IS NO MJ, then you don't think the rest are MJ.

This IS a Cascio track and if you think THIS IS NO MJ, then you don't think the rest are MJ.

No, I don't care where they were recorded. This does not sound like Michael to me, the others do.

Not trying to start a debate here but saying they all sound the same is just.. not right (said in the nicest way).
I love how everyone just flat out ignores Keep Your Head up since most people tend to believe it IS him singing on that one (or partly singing, whatever you believe).

They do NOT all sound the same and we do NOT have evidence of both sides.
Sure, most of them just SOUND different but I'm 100% sure it has it's reasons.
Even Jason Malachi's songs sound different (And in before people claiming it's ANOTHER random impersonator).
Like we all know the songs could have been recorded in different circumstances/environments. We don't know and until proof gets out we should drop the whole hate on each other subject.

What I'm trying to say is that you all should stop proving to each other who is singing because none of you got evidence.
Discuss all you want and like me, respect each other's opinions. I'm a believer but I also have my doubt. Why do I have doubts?
Not because I can't hear Michael. No, because there's not enough evidence.

Yes, I might be new here etc, but in the short time I've been here I've seen nothing different than people provoking each other into arguments about who is singing etc. You're all provoking each other. With jokes or group attacks on 1 person who simply states he CAN hear Michael. Give it a rest or just try to discuss it with respect.

Thank you.

On topic: I like the military theme on this song and can't wait to hear it in full.

Dorian made an observation earlier. Out of the six Cascio tracks, the three on Michael contain ad libs from Michael's previous works. To me, the attempt is obvious. They tried hard to make the Cascio tracks sound Michael-ish enough to be included into an official release. This is one of the reasons why we can hear Michael in Breaking News, Monster and KYHU. Because of the samples from other Michael Jackson songs they put in.

Not trying to start a debate here but saying they all sound the same is just.. not right (said in the nicest way).
I love how everyone just flat out ignores Keep Your Head up since most people tend to believe it IS him singing on that one (or partly singing, whatever you believe).

Even Jason Malachi's songs sound different (And in before people claiming it's ANOTHER random impersonator).
Like we all know the songs could have been recorded in different circumstances/environments. We don't know and until proof gets out we should drop the whole hate on each other subject.

What I'm trying to say is that you all should stop proving to each other who is singing because none of you got evidence.
Discuss all you want and like me, respect each other's opinions. I'm a believer but I also have my doubt. Why do I have doubts?

Yes, I might be new here etc, but in the short time I've been here I've seen nothing different than people provoking each other into arguments about who is singing etc. You're all provoking each other. With jokes or group attacks on 1 person who simply states he CAN hear Michael. Give it a rest or just try to discuss it with respect.

Thank you.

On topic: I like the military theme on this song and can't wait to hear it in full.

So, you hear Michael in 100% of the lead vocals. You hear him. But, you have doubt, because you have no evidence?

Thank you.

This, I have put this in my siggy as well.

Yes I hear him.
The reasons I have doubts are (and another time ----> are) if evidence later proves it isn't Michael well... that's messed up.
But in that case I hear myself think: Dayumn, this is a very good impersonator because I still love the songs.

And "love is magical",

They put Michael-ish things in the songs because the songs were recently finished. Not that weird in my opinion but yeah, you can look at it with different reasons of course.

So yes, again, I believe it's Michael as I love the songs and can hear him but of course I have doubts because there is no Michael to tell me how the songs got created if you get what I mean. It's actually pretty simple. =)

I understand what you mean, too. I hear Michael on these tracks, too, for the most part, but that vibrato really throws me off.

Yes I hear him.
The reasons I have doubts are (and another time ----> are) if evidence later proves it isn't Michael well... that's messed up.
But in that case I hear myself think: Dayumn, this is a very good impersonator because I still love the songs.

And "love is magical",

They put Michael-ish things in the songs because the songs were recently finished. Not that weird in my opinion but yeah, you can look at it with different reasons of course.

So yes, again, I believe it's Michael as I love the songs and can hear him but of course I have doubts because there is no Michael to tell me how the songs got created if you get what I mean. It's actually pretty simple. =)

The reason I asked you the question is because if I hear Michael, then I would not need any evidence to convince me. And, I wonder why people need evidence to confirm their belief if they hear Michael in 100% of the lead vocals.

For instance, I hear Michael in 100% of Best of Joy and Much Too Soon. I don't need Michael to be here to tell me how he created BoJ or MTS. I don't need the written lyrics or Bruce Swedien's note to confirm what I hear. It's Michael. It's plain simple.

Also, we actually don't know the created process of songs like DYKWYCA and STTR. Do we need to? We know the songs are his. Plain and simple.

In other words, if we can hear Michael 100%, evidence becomes something unecessary. Thus far, the people who have doubts are asking for evidence because we truly do not hear him in 100% of the lead vocals. My doubt is not coming from the leak of evidence, but is coming from not hearing the voice I love so passionately.

EDIT: Do you know that the Cascio tracks on the ablum might be pasted together from about 20 vocal takes? Do you know that the Michael-ish things they pasted to the tracks even include Michael's breathing sound? To me, it's weird and quite messed up. Neither Hollywood Tonight or Best of Joy were completed by Michael. The songs were also "recently completed by a team of aspired producers", but no such blatant copy and paste processsings were done.

Last edited:
In other words, if we can hear Michael 100%, evidence becomes something unecessary. Thus far, the people who have doubts are asking for evidence because we truly do not hear him in 100% of the lead vocals. My doubt is not coming from the leak of evidence, but is coming from not hearing the voice I love so passionately.
I agree. We really need some better explanations, we need to demand it. This silence just isn't working. I wish they would realize how frustrated the community is over this.

lol... there will be silence forever, don't you get it? This is their strategy, they have no proof/evidence.

I know. That's the answer I was expecting. But we still demand it anyway. :)

Back