Soldier Boy

I heard it...But you don't wanna know what I have to say about it lol

If anyone has a link, it would be be very kind for whoever has it to share it with me too....lol im trying to find it but i cant.

I would be very grateful, if anybody could send me the link to the 1min snippet.
Very hard to find it with Google.

I'd be incredibly grateful if anyone can send me the snippet as well, please. :)

I thought that it is the first minute of the song, but actually it is first and second snippet that leaked on April, 9 mixed together. So it is not a new leak. It is just fan mix.

AndreyZidane™;3359330 said:
I've hear it, it sounds really good. Btw, can someone tell me who's singing it, I wanna hear more of his songs, he sounds really talented.

Of course, it's a man called Michael Jackson, unfortunately he died in 2009 but luckily for us, new songs of his keep coming out. Look him up, he's pretty talented.

AndreyZidane™;3359428 said:
Nah, doesn't sounds like the guy you're talking about to me

Oh really? Well to be fair you've only heard of that guy Michael Jackson a few minutes ago so maybe in time you'll get to know his voice. :)

Oh really? Well to be fair you've only heard of that guy Michael Jackson a few minutes ago so maybe in time you'll get to know his voice. :)

don't you think you are a little too confident? are you telling people that if they don't think the snippet sounds like michael, then they don't know his voice?

we don't even know the authenticity of this snippet. it's leaked somewhere by somone. it may not even be the real "soldier boy". it can be something totally made up by people. it happened even before 2009. songs clamied to be michael jackson's leaked. some fans belived those songs were michael's later found out the songs were not michael's at all.

if we have to believe everything with the name Michael Jackson on it, then we have to believe the album 7even is real too.

i heard the snippet. it's terrible.

Come on, it's obvious that both me and Andrey were joking in our replies to this thread.

And I know, I remember those damn Malachi songs popping up on YouTube all throughout 2007 labeled as new MJ songs.

Come on, it's obvious that both me and Andrey were joking in our replies to this thread.

And I know, I remember those damn Malachi songs popping up on YouTube all throughout 2007 labeled as new MJ songs.

Sorry! I usually have a better sense of humor. May be it's Monday morning. I feel blue...

don't you think you are a little too confident? are you telling people that if they don't think the snippet sounds like michael, then they don't know his voice?

we don't even know the authenticity of this snippet. it's leaked somewhere by somone. it may not even be the real "soldier boy". it can be something totally made up by people. it happened even before 2009. songs clamied to be michael jackson's leaked. some fans belived those songs were michael's later found out the songs were not michael's at all.

if we have to believe everything with the name Michael Jackson on it, then we have to believe the album 7even is real too.

i heard the snippet. it's terrible.

Yes thank you!

And ROFLMFAO@KingMikeJ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice try though man! I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult to offend me but it did sure as hell cracked me up, thanks for the laugh! :lol:

EDIT: And I like how you're trying to back up now pretending it was a joke when you know damn well you were serious about it.

Ah, this seriously made my day! :lol:

Last edited:
PM me too if there is something new apart from the two short snippets. Thanks.

It's just the 2 snippets edited together with parts in each snippet repeating so that it lasts 1 minute. It's nothing new.

Back