So Eminem DID stick up for MJ after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Krshna and Tsukiji ......blah....blah....blah.............................................................

I just want to see how genuine he really is.................

And I still don't like him!!!!!

He made similar comments after Michael's death...The interview is real, I doubt anyone pressured him into saying anything as the interview took place before Michael's death, around a time when nobody in the industry really cared about Michael or his feelings.

^ Before you go though you forgot to name the other liars too: Yeezy, AdamBa17, and even bluetopez who apparently hates Eminem all said they remember the interview lmfao. Your clutch on this straw is funny, don't get me wrong, but surely if you're bold enough to call me a liar then you gotta issue it to everyone else who's said the same thing :).

Tsukiji: all-knowing being.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey now!:mello: how u doin? :tease:lol Well, I never said I hated Em did I?
But, he isn't one of my favorite peeps that's for sure!:no:

But, yea I do remember the interview! And like I said that was not a apology but, an explanation, a poor one! :doh: He said he likes MJs music! Well, good for him!:hysterical:

The transcript that someone put up is what I don't remember being said though!

Okay! Glad that's cleared up.....:timer:

P.S I was blinded by all the smiles u put up! :bugeyed

Last edited:
UGh!!! the point is when he was making the video- he obviously found it HILARIOUS!
If it was so funny to him then, what made him change his mind??
I dont even care if he apologized or not. He had no sympathy when he was making it

He'll continue to make fun of people in front of the whole world

I'm no fan.

UGh!!! the point is when he was making the video- he obviously found it HILARIOUS!
If it was so funny to him then, what made him change his mind??
I dont even care if he apologized or not. He had no sympathy when he was making it

He'll continue to make fun of people in front of the whole world

I'm no fan.

Nicely said, he knew exactly what he was doing, a music video is a planned thing that takes a whole shoot to make, it's not a random spur of the moment thing, all he's sorry for is that it caused such a backlash against him.

I saw this years ago. It was nice of eminem to finally back down but the video was uncalled for in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back