sneak peek of Aug. 29 google logo

Great first post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Gummy..

Google did an awesome job on this one. I will have to send them a lil note, as soon as I figure out how

You know you're big when the pre-eminent search engine in the world features you in their logo. This is the kind of tribute Michael would love.

i think its great. the only thing i keep thinking is why didn't they do this on his other birthdays when he was alive

lol I love your attitude.

can u tell - i am not in a good mood today? trying to be positive but its so hard.

You know you're big when the pre-eminent search engine in the world features you in their logo. This is the kind of tribute Michael would love.

:clapping:

MJ --please take a bow.... b/c you are the MAN!!! PERIOD!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Wow it great that google did something like this. It looks absolutely great.

when I go to google. I don't see that logo.

They didn't put it on a polish Google... hope next year they will -_-
But anyway I love the idea! :wub:

"Only" 30 local Google sites (out of 173 or so) are using the MJ logo.

Btw is Google US using it?

I'm not suprised that Google would do this to honor Michael. Michael is by far the most searched person in the history of their company. Billions of people around the world used their search engine to find out about the death Michael.

Canadian Fans Attention:

A Channel will be playing "Man In The Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story" tonight from 8-10pm Eastern to celebrate the king of pop's 51st birthday. This will play on ALL A stations.

Also, Much More Music will be playing Michael Jackson's Bucharest Concert In 1992 from 6pm to 8:30pm Eastern. Much Music will also be playing the concert from 9pm to 11:30pm Eastern.

"Only" 30 local Google sites (out of 173 or so) are using the MJ logo.

Btw is Google US using it?

Yes, Google US is using it. Anybody know what the others are using? I can't believe its only 30/173...

It made me cry when I saw that. So simple but yet so significant. I miss you Michael.

Thats MaD dope of google.

I was like AWW when I saw it.

How can you send a thank you to them?

Yes, Google US is using it. Anybody know what the others are using? I can't believe its only 30/173...

Cool so that's 31 countries then.
The others have the regular Google logo with the country name underneath.

I was chuffed when I saw they'd honoured him on his birthday like that. Top marks to Google.

That was really nice of Google to do something like that. My Google doesn't have it though...hopefully next year. It just hurts me that he's not physically here to see this...sigh.

Back