sneak peek of Aug. 29 google logo

Re: sneak peak of Aug. 29 google logo

a sadness has overwhelmed me now

So had google.com

Pretty cool.

It's amazing how simple acts or tributes can uplift our spirits and make us so happy....

It's little acts such as these that assure us that Michael's legacy will live on forever!

It's not on my google :(

But it's so pretty :)

Its amazing!!!

Thank you so much google Team!!

wow this is amazing!!!!

a sadness has overwhelmed me now

Bless your heart.

I was fine at work all day today, then when I got home this evening (I'm house-sitting) I called my friend to see how she was doing. She had recently got an apt elsewhere so she wouldn't have to make the drive to work 5 hours a day...Kingston's too far from Ottawa.

Anyhow, her boyfriend answered the phone and we chatted....then he asked me how I was doing. I bravely said I'm o.k....then I felt myself tear up, and tried to stop from crying. He sensed my voice cracking, and told me that if I needed to talk later to call him. I thanked him then hung-up.

As soon as I put that damn receiver down, I started to bawl. I got my composure, then called my friend in Ottawa. I broke-down, she was soo understanding about it though. It's nice when people can relate or try to understand what your going through. This is how I feel here.

I had a very hard night tonight....I just feel haunted by his death. The pictures, the images, feelings of regret...they just won't sease. Please know that you're not alone. We're all struggling with this pain. I only hope time heals this wound. Last time I cried like this was when my mother died. Nothing is as final as a loss.

Bless your heart.

I was fine at work all day today, then when I got home this evening (I'm house-sitting) I called my friend to see how she was doing. She had recently got an apt elsewhere so she wouldn't have to make the drive to work 5 hours a day...Kingston's too far from Ottawa.

Anyhow, her boyfriend answered the phone and we chatted....then he asked me how I was doing. I bravely said I'm o.k....then I felt myself tear up, and tried to stop from crying. He sensed my voice cracking, and told me that if I needed to talk later to call him. I thanked him then hung-up.

As soon as I put that damn receiver down, I started to bawl. I got my composure, then called my friend in Ottawa. I broke-down, she was soo understanding about it though. It's nice when people can relate or try to understand what your going through. This is how I feel here.

I had a very hard night tonight....I just feel haunted by his death. The pictures, the images, feelings of regret...they just won't sease. Please know that you're not alone. We're all struggling with this pain. I only hope time heals this wound. Last time I cried like this was when my mother died. Nothing is as final as a loss.

:hug: Poor you.

with Michael, he's been around since he was a kid and the fact he was such a nice sweet person, the pain might never go away. the whole world is in shock two months on, which is saying something.

I am so proud of Michael! So PROUD!!!! wow.....thank you Google.

Props to google for doing this.

Australian Google hasnt changed -_- :(

I'm missing something. I click on the google and then it comes up as the google again and only gives the choice to close it. What am I missing?

:better:

I understand how you feel!
I didn’t “have” the night. It’s 8.50. a.m. here, and I still can't sleep. I feel haunted, too…

Someone very special on this board, send me a message“you’re not alone” and many beautiful words of comfort. And I realized that I'm not alone. We are here for each other.

Last time I felt like this, was when my father died. I didn’t know that I will have such a sense of loss ever again. :no:

Hugs to all

And, thank you google, it's awesome .... :(

lets thank google by sending them nice messages! Thank you google..it means alot!

It's very cool! It really made me smile when I saw it.

My first post here. Be gentle please. :)

michaeljackson09.gif

Damn right.
Damn right. :ninja:

John Lucas

Now german google changed it too..thank you TEAM GOOGLE. Very nice tribute to my sweetheart!

i saw it too :D
was the first site i visitewd today :p

well, I'm thoroughly disapponted at Australian Google :(

Every other country appears to be catching up. Sigh.

It's such a lovely picture too.

Back