sneak peek of Aug. 29 google logo

The Dangerous eyes would've looked more like two O's, maybe next year.....
This is also very cool, but it also makes me very, very sad at the same time.

I'm quite overwhelmed by this - how I wish that when he was with us he would have known how many people loved him :(

Went on to google before knowing about it on here and thought, how beautiful.

I'm so glad Google have done this what a great way to reach the masses and show how important Michael was to the world. I'm not going to begin to estimate how many hits Google gets a day!

wow, it's amazing... You know, My sleeping habits have been a wack ALL week. Then yesterday I happened to fix it... I think. And well I just woke up at 7:30 in the morning and first thing I do is go on the Internet. Google is my home page. I actually didn't think of Michael's birthday as first thing that I thought about... but then I seen Google's home page, and I was like... awwwwwww, It's Michael's birthday, that's right! Thank you google for doing this! :) This cheers me up.

That's awesome! It may not seem like a big deal but Google is huge and I can't imagine that they'd do this for many other people-celebrity or not. Michael of course is so special and had such a great impact though, so he deserves it.

Props to Google for doing this! So nice.

This is real! How awesome, I didn't even notice and I've already been on Google today!

Thanks for making us aware, totally taking a screen shot of this :p

Jennifer told me about this on facebook. I love it. Made me smile but sad at the same time.

It appears most Google sites are doing this now. The one in Canada changed last night around midnight. It's still up 12 hours later. I respect Google for doing this.

This is huge, on an average day Google websites around the world receive over 1.5 BILLION hits from an estimated 100 million people. That is huge publicity for Michael. Just reinstates what a huge icon he really is. Props Google, you will forever be the only search engine I use.

Back