Sir Michael Jackson

Vengeance

Proud Member
Well i thunk he deserves a knighthood to be honest.
I searched the three words "Michael Jackson Kighthood" on google and all i got was this rappy article: http://www.abcmoney.co.uk/news/272005310.htm
I mean come on, Paul McPartney, Michael Jackson, Elton John, who is the biggest there, who made the biggest contributions to .... everything... THATS RIGHT, MJ DID , SO WHY IS HE NOT "Sir Michael Jackson" YET!

just needs to slip a couple of million pounds to 10 Downing Street and he's in.

titles are dumb and uncivilised.

who needs to be a sir when u are a king. the only ppl i call sir were my school teachers and the ref on the sports field lol the whole systems old and ridiculous anyway.

Correct me if I´m wrong, but don´t u have to be British to be knighted? And as we all know Sir Paul is, Sir Elton is and King Michael is not :)

I´m sure MJ would already have been knighted if he could´ve been.

you have to be english to be knighted by the ENGLISH queen! and i think im quite positive hes american, so it wouldnt concern him.

it is a nice idear and all but I think that it is primarily British subjects/citizens that are knighted/given titles by the queen.

... just read the rest of the thread :lol:

you have to be english to be knighted by the ENGLISH queen! and i think im quite positive hes american, so it wouldnt concern him.

Correct me if I´m wrong, but don´t u have to be British to be knighted? And as we all know Sir Paul is, Sir Elton is and King Michael is not :smile:

I´m sure MJ would already have been knighted if he could´ve been.

what they said :)

Last edited:
It's a nice gesture on your part but ...
He is already KING so why take a Lower title :p

I like the sound of "KING Michael" :wub: rather than Sir Michael.

Last edited:
I searched the three words "Michael Jackson Kighthood" on google and all i got was this rappy article: http://www.abcmoney.co.uk/news/272005310.htm
That's coming from Bob Jones, the man who admitted in court that he lied in his book The Man Behind The Mask to gain sales :mad:

I'm glad Michael fired him, although I don't agree with the way he was terminated (or is that another lie he made?) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well the title of "Sir" has lost all meaning over time. So I wouldn't worry about. And there's that whole American thing he's got going on.

wasn't Bono given an honourary nighthood last year and he's far from British

yeha u dont have to be british u just get an honoury one

richard gear ... for real ?? well, if you don't have to be British to get the honor ... Michael should be bestowed upon by the Queen.

Hey, I am a Big Queen !! I will Knight him myself **SNAP**

never heard of richard gear gettting one ?

arsene got an OBE

That's coming from Bob Jones, the man who admitted in court that he lied in his book The Man Behind The Mask to gain sales :mad:

I'm glad Michael fired him, although I don't agree with the way he was terminated (or is that another lie he made?) :rolleyes:

i'm not even going to look into how jones was fired..however it was..that's good. and it shoulda been worse. you can see how the idiot media is eating that up and calling MJ that horrible name, while they're at it...and he knew the media would treat it this way... i mean...people are constantly floating about rumours that MJ is a diva and they are totally unsubstantiated, and MJ is judged harshly based on the rumours alone..while an actress named Sarah Jessica Parker was just now reported to have made big time diva demands..and the proof that she made them is that she got her wishes(all merchandise for sex and the city movie goes through her, and the other actresses from the movie aren't allowed to appear on the marquee with her. she gets lone star billing, and this comes only after she just became a star and managed to out earn the other actresses in commercials, and that's all)..and nobody in the media complained about it. pick any star other than MJ from a to z, and they can get away with substantiated diva demands, but MJ is always harshly prejudged. Jones knew this..so....good riddance to bad rubbish.

and..yes..other than that, MJ's already King. i like that title.

Last edited:
bob jones had been leaking crap for years. like the knighood thing. all that time he was doing nothing but leaking stories and still got paid. just aswell he was outed when they found out about his book. jones is complete and utter scum for the things hes said.and id be first to dance on his grave

You can receive a honorary knighthood but not call yourself SIR if you are not British. People who should become knighted are suggested to the Queen and then a decision is made. As far as I know, if you're not British, your government needs to agree on you receiving a British knighthood. "Sir" Bob Geldof for example can not officially name himself Sir because he's Irish, but it's a nickname given to him by friends and the media.

There are so many knighthoods handed out these days that the award has become practically worthless.

You can receive a honorary knighthood but not call yourself SIR if you are not British. People who should become knighted are suggested to the Queen and then a decision is made. As far as I know, if you're not British, your government needs to agree on you receiving a British knighthood. "Sir" Bob Geldof for example can not officially name himself Sir because he's Irish, but it's a nickname given to him by friends and the media.

There are so many knighthoods handed out these days that the award has become practically worthless.
Wasn't the govt accused of taking cash for honours too. What happened to that investigation, I wonder.^_^

What lets make a U.S. version or 'sir'..

who will knight him? the president?? lol!

Himself, he is King Of Pop

Back