Signature involvement in 02 concerts

dont really see why they would be involved. maybe as one of several support acts but i really dont see that. no dsrespect to them but this is a highly produced show we are talking about with big name support acts not an MJ day

True i suppose, but their act wouldn't last very long anyway...they'd perform for a few minutes and that would be it, surely? it's not as if they'd be 'instead of' anybody, rather 'as well as', if that makes sense.

Well... it's May. So the 'big announcement' must follow shortly...

I think they could do a cool little sketch with them somewhere in the show. It would be awesome if they had left it a secret and did something with them on the first show.

Has anyone thought that some of these rumored support acts (like the lesser known ones from xfactor and Britains got talent) might be lined up for the after parties? Since it states MJ will not be appearing, most artists who play the o2 and have an after party in indigo2 have guest performers (like beyonce who has her sister). Just a thought...

Oh crap... Do they think Michael will make them look BETTER? LOL.

Its genius if you think about it. How many people watch Britains Got Talent every week? There involvement would draw a lot more attention!

Suleman from Signature has confirmed that Signature will be performing with MJ at The O2 and also gave the following info:

"As I am currently in the USA I now have been given permission to give the following information.

Myself and Madhu are going through some fine tuning for our opening act for Michael's tour.
We have been commisioned to dance 2 numbers for the opening act, 1 of which will open the main start of his show.
We will be performing our rendition of "billie jean", followed by a collabaration with myself and Michael of "Dangerous"

It was a long and hard negotiation to make as we were fighting off a great performer "Navi".

We are very honoured to have this opportunity, we hope that this information is of use to the fans around the world.

See you at the O2

Suleman

PS While im still here....

Q1... We are only available for a select number. We are, however, trying to arrange to free up our dates to include more. I can tell you that the last 5 date Michael will be surprising you.

Q2... It goes without saying that there should be other acts. If we cannot make all the dates then there is a backup plan.

Although I cant be sure on this, I thought I heard meantions of Slash returning on guitar."

Kinda disappointed tbh

Plus, what does he mean by the last 5 date thing?

And also, I have recognised that mentions is spelt wrong :p

Meh I don't want Signature for some reason. Would rather have just another artist performing their own songs.

Yeah, and they also mentioned Slash returning on guitar!! Lol!

bloody pathetic if you ask me. and the stupidest move by michael if he has agreed to this. why do you want a tribute/impersonator performing before you? sorry but thats pathetic.

at the after party would be good. as an opening act HELL-to-the-NO. completely wrong

bloody pathetic if you ask me. and the stupidest move by michael if he has agreed to this. why do you want a tribute/impersonator performing before you? sorry but thats pathetic.

at the after party would be good. as an opening act HELL-to-the-NO. completely wrong

THANK YOU!! AGREED TO THE MAX! :clapping:

This is so wrong.

Who puts up an impersontar? Imagine a beyonce impersonator before she enters the stage.. or imagine a Prince impersonator before he enters the stage?!! It doesnt make any sense at all. It takes away the whole thing. To hear MJ's songs before he enters the stage is so wrong.

I think there are many of us who dont wanna hear the supporting act perform Billie Jean before Michael.

Suleman from Signature has confirmed that Signature will be performing with MJ at The O2 and also gave the following info:

"As I am currently in the USA I now have been given permission to give the following information.

Myself and Madhu are going through some fine tuning for our opening act for Michael's tour.
We have been commisioned to dance 2 numbers for the opening act, 1 of which will open the main start of his show.
We will be performing our rendition of "billie jean", followed by a collabaration with myself and Michael of "Dangerous"

It was a long and hard negotiation to make as we were fighting off a great performer "Navi".

We are very honoured to have this opportunity, we hope that this information is of use to the fans around the world.

See you at the O2

Suleman

PS While im still here....

Q1... We are only available for a select number. We are, however, trying to arrange to free up our dates to include more. I can tell you that the last 5 date Michael will be surprising you.

Q2... It goes without saying that there should be other acts. If we cannot make all the dates then there is a backup plan.

Although I cant be sure on this, I thought I heard meantions of Slash returning on guitar."

Kinda disappointed tbh

Plus, what does he mean by the last 5 date thing?

And also, I have recognised that mentions is spelt wrong :p

:LOL: You guys This is a FAKE message a HOAX
Suleman wrote NO such thing

If he is indeed part of the support acts
he certainly wouldnt jeapordise it by breaking
his contract and discussing details of the show

ALL performers dancers and musicians are
under a contract which includes a gag order
NOT to dicuss ANY details About the concert or shows

Some IDIOT fan created this message
It is certainly NOT from Signature :LOL:

Its been posted on several boards
and NO ONE has Produced a VALID LINK
to Suleman or Signature for this silly message

ts been posted on several boards
to Suleman or Signature for this silly message
he posted it on his account on maxjac

i so hope this is a joke its not even funny. ok the doing a couple of songs for the warm up.that i can just cope with even though its as tacky as hell. (sorry) but saying they will open the show with mj performing!!! that would be the most embarassing opening seqence ever and hardly somthing amazing and also navi was up for being an opening act? what is this an mj day.the media will love that. mj and his ego etc etc

Last edited:
s genius if you think about it. How many people watch Britains Got Talent every week? There involvement would draw a lot more attention!
like the shows need anymore attention and guys from brits got talent is hardly gonna give it. its hardly gonna get reported on cause they are performing instead of mj

Last edited:

Exactly... if there is a god, then that won't happen.... this whole thing cheapens Michael show.... I mean, if you want some comedy go somewhere, where there is comedy!

:LOL: You guys This is a FAKE message a HOAX
Suleman wrote NO such thing

If he is indeed part of the support acts
he certainly wouldnt jeapordise it by breaking
his contract and discussing details of the show

ALL performers dancers and musicians are
under a contract which includes a gag order
NOT to dicuss ANY details About the concert or shows

Some IDIOT fan created this message
It is certainly NOT from Signature :LOL:

Its been posted on several boards