Signature involvement in 02 concerts

nesslander

Proud Member
On daytime British tv show 'This Morning', 'Signature' runner-up 2008 Britains got talent (MJ impersonator with a twist) said 'watch this space' in reply to - will you be performing at the 02 with Micheal. An annoucement to be made in May.

My friend just says to me on MSN ' Signiture! This Morning! Go watch!' I was like huh? They were like MICHAEL JACKSON GUYS.... lol it was funny!

I am friends with Mandu on facebook and sometimes speak to him - he told me weeks ago that to keep my fingers crossed and they were in planning and tlaks stage! Ive seen them live and there fab!!! I sooooooooooo hope there gonna perform!

Wow this would be awesome if they supported!!! It's different for a support act plus it's still all about Michael and his dancing! Definitely better than having Akon!!!

I don't think it's better than having Akon.
Akon is talented in his own right and has a wide range of skills, whether they're to your taste or not.
the main theme of a signature performance is as an MJ imitation act. The main guy from Signature is a good MJ dance imitator. Having them on the show before, during or after Mike could highlight how much slower and less able Mike is these days compared to the old days. He's 50 years old and there's no way he could compete with the speed or energy. Not trying to be harsh, it's just a fact that a fit 50 year old will not be as capable as a fit 20 or 30 something. It would be better not to have signature IMO.

So we are paying to go and see Michael to see an impersonator aswell?

They have there unique style combining bollywood and mj - it is a impersonator (extremley good one) but with a twist - I saw them at wembeley and they were amazing i you havent seen there act look on you tube.

Well, this is news to me.

Would be Awesome if they had some involvement in supporting MJ :)

I want a Michael Jackson show, not a michael jackson and friends 2 concert

Signature met up with Michael when he came to London to announce the shows, that's when they discussed being involved with the 02.

I'm guessing that the warm up act would perform/sing..... then Signature would come on stage for a couple dances (they don't sing, just dance)..... then Michael on stage around 8.15.

Most concerts have a warm up act - this is the way things are done, it's to warm the crowd up... get excited.... anticipation builds. Think of it this way.... it helps the experience.... not only are you getting to see Michael, but also other acts... it's a bonus, it's a positive.

I think they will probs end up doing the pre show and aftershow parties.. dont think they will be support act on the main stage

signature were on richard and judy a few months ago and they said they were in talks to tour with him.

I hope not, I want something totally different before Mike comes on stage.

When I first heard bout JLS I was like whaaaaaaaaaat??? But now seeing that with signature, it makes perfect sense! And i think if they came on and just did like 15 - 20 mins it would be a brilliant warm up act!

I think they will probs end up doing the pre show and aftershow parties.. dont think they will be support act on the main stage

Too-shay Sean, dude!

Personally I don't care whos the support act, all I know it wont be the same for the whole 50 shows!
However JLS are cool, they are upcoming and new talent, so are the rest of support acts that have been rumored to be involved, such as The Saturdays.

Yeah I think that would be kind of cool and would work! I'm not sure if it's right for the concerts though...maybe the aftershow!

Noooo i mean i know how much Signature would love to and i mean Signature are really good. BUT thats the problem... nobody knows how good MJ is at dancing now (i believe he'll be amazing :D)... oh forget that i've just had a cool idea... when MJ comes back with his amazing new moves.. i could imagine like a mini dance off between them... (like on Moonwalker with the rabbit after Speed Demon aka Michaels friend Spike (love that film) :D)
Signature do some old MJ moves, MJ looks at them, giggles, then does some amazing brand new moves! Signature try to top that... doesn't work kinda thing :D anyone getting my driifft... :D aahh i love Michael Jackson :)

As glad as I was they done well on BGT they`re a bit low grade for Michaels support act, I cant picture them perfoming Michael songs just before he does either

As glad as I was they done well on BGT they`re a bit low grade for Michaels support act, I cant picture them perfoming Michael songs just before he does either

Noway are they low grade :p and the songs have the bollywood twist!! once again amazing!! contempry.

And LOVING the idea of a dance off..

I love Signature, but I sure as heck hope not. Having some impersonator perform with Michael is just wrong.

They are fun but as a support no thanks, i want to see the big man thats it

Oh God no...for goodness sake, why do so many people have to be involved?!?

Just have Michael and that's the greatest thing ever...seriously.

I hope signature won't be on the show i'm going to.

All this crap about all these new, average people going on stage during the shows is personally such a turn-off for me...

I don't even wanna go now...

Last edited:
Back