RHIANNA VS beyonce

Obviously you think Rihanna is sexier, it doesn't mean she's better singer than Beyonce :smilerolleyes:

Record sales doesn't tell everything. IMO Beyonce is way better singer, you say whatever you like :pth:

considering their live voices (I saw both live in concert) I prefer Beyoncé, definately. Her voice is more powerful, I think.
Although I like Rihanna's and Beyoncé's music.

Obviously you think Rihanna is sexier, it doesn't mean she's better singer than Beyonce :smilerolleyes:

Record sales doesn't tell everything. IMO Beyonce is way better singer, you say whatever you like :pth:

i never said shes a better singer sooooo....., and n this day n age numbers r everything. beyonce the better singer/ass shaker

rhi rhi is more cretive n choosing n which way 2go as n artist,she takes risk, beyonce is just ...idk lol

Beyonce is a much better singer, dancer and entertainer. With that said though, I still prefer Rihanna. I just like her music and style better.

Erykah Badu
Jill Scott
India Arie
Joss Stone
--ALL have my heart lol especially BADU lol I don't know for sure about Joss but all these females, write, produce, arrange, sing their own music. VERY talented but yet underrated. There better and have more talent than Rihanna and Be combined let alone solo.

Erykah Badu
Jill Scott
India Arie
Joss Stone
--ALL have my heart lol especially BADU lol I don't know for sure about Joss but all these females, write, produce, arrange, sing their own music. VERY talented but yet underrated. There better and have more talent than Rihanna and Be combined let alone solo.

i agree....if rhi wrote her own music she wudnt be n there league but well on her way

rhi rhi is more cretive n choosing n which way 2go as n artist,she takes risk, beyonce is just ...idk lol

err...idk about that, call me crazy but her whole act seems like a finished product, perfectly packaged by her producting team, idk, she just seems totally fake to me.

Not that Beyonce is this great artist or anything like that, most of the time I can't stand her, but at least I get the feeling that the one I can't stand is the real Beyonce. Annoying but real.

err...idk about that, call me crazy but her whole act seems like a finished product, perfectly packaged by her producting team, idk, she just seems totally fake to me.

Not that Beyonce is this great artist or anything like that, most of the time I can't stand her, but at least I get the feeling that the one I can't stand is the real Beyonce. Annoying but real.

beyonce is the fakest of them all lol. when her music was downed by a white critic she claimed she didnt care cuz she makes music 4 blacks, her and neyo got n2 it cuz she CLAIMED she wrote irreplaceable,ive heard numerous times she nor her mother claim their african american side they only claim 2be creole,when shes outta da spotlight and kelly seems 2be gettin ready 4big things here she comes (the sudden wedding ceremony/baby rumors) michelle has a number1 single n a new album comin and so does solange, but now all of a sudden new beyonce tracks r bein leaked, n shes releasing a new album n november and starting a new tour. paaaaaallllllleeeeeeaaaaassssse sha aint foolin nobody

now rhi rhis record companyy thot the bad girl image wasnt a good idea,they wanted her 2keep her long brownish hair and go n a different direction but she was smart and fought with them, she decided 2cut her hair n create this new image and it worked (it fits her oso well), n rhi dont gotta sabbatoge no1 lol. shes sold more n has accomplished alot on billboard..things bey can only hope4

lol, idk...Rihanna just seems absolutely fake and annoying to me...I prefer Beyonce, that's all.

beyonce is the fakest of them all lol. when her music was downed by a white critic she claimed she didnt care cuz she makes music 4 blacks, her and neyo got n2 it cuz she CLAIMED she wrote irreplaceable,ive heard numerous times she nor her mother claim their african american side they only claim 2be creole,when shes outta da spotlight and kelly seems 2be gettin ready 4big things here she comes (the sudden wedding ceremony/baby rumors) michelle has a number1 single n a new album comin and so does solange, but now all of a sudden new beyonce tracks r bein leaked, n shes releasing a new album n november and starting a new tour. paaaaaallllllleeeeeeaaaaassssse sha aint foolin nobody

now rhi rhis record companyy thot the bad girl image wasnt a good idea,they wanted her 2keep her long brownish hair and go n a different direction but she was smart and fought with them, she decided 2cut her hair n create this new image and it worked (it fits her oso well), n rhi dont gotta sabbatoge no1 lol. shes sold more n has accomplished alot on billboard..things bey can only hope4

I think they're both fake, Most celebrities are

Last edited:
I keep hearing about Rihanna's album sales....

They aren't anything to brag about. Rihanna is a singles artist. Her album sales are poor in comparison.

ummm beyonces album sales arent that good either...n u act as if singles dont matter lol when they do, seeing how as it determines chart positions...

I do not care for either of them much but I will say I think Beyonce sings better.

**update** my baby rhi rhi currently occupies the number4 and number2 spot on the billboard hot100 with "disturbia" and "take a bow" congrats rhi rhi

untitled.jpg

Dont tell me ur sorry cuz ur nooooooooooooot :D

Rihanna definitely takes the cake. Though she may not do half the stuff Beyocne does, she has a bigger audience, in the US as well as abroad. The Beysus Cult has yet to understand that Beyonce is not that big outside of the US. That's why her singles don't do well on other charts outside of the US

Rihanna definitely takes the cake. Though she may not do half the stuff Beyocne does, she has a bigger audience, in the US as well as abroad. The Beysus Cult has yet to understand that Beyonce is not that big outside of the US. That's why her singles don't do well on other charts outside of the US

omg...u kno bout the "beysus" nickname 2???

Back