RHIANNA VS beyonce

michaelsson

Proud Member
YES I DID IT AND WHAT! MY BABY RHIANNA DOIN BIG THANGS LOL.

rihianna:
1st album:2,000,000+
2nd album: 4,986,800+
3rd: 4,000,000+

4number1 SINGLES

rhi rhi's chart positions are higher,shes sold more albums and singles than beyonce.
RHI has the most successful song n the wrld 4 2007 (umbrella) getting 8,160,000 points on the United World Chart...i could go on lol
Rihanna has had 11 #1's on the Billboard charts over the WORLD

so why is every1 sooooo obsessed with her? beyonce is clearly over exposed and over rated lol

the only thing bey got on rhi is writing,but give rhi rhi some time. i mean beyonce had to re-release bday 67890 times wit 9778 deluxe editions n bonus tracks to sell lol.she even said herself shes goin for a rihanna sound lol. rhianna made billboard history wit "take a bow" and has had the longest running number1 single n the uk n over a decade

beyonce's billboard stats arent impresive at all lol...lets compare

BDangerously in Love (2003)
4.2 million copies to date in the United States. THATS THE US FOLKS
3 million Worldwide

B'Day (2006)
3 million in the United States
4 million Worldwide copies to date.

it may look as if bey is winin but she aint lol rhi has sold more n bey was out 2yrs b4 she was lol

no disrespect 2bey or her fans but im just soooo tired of beyonce n her overexposure lol, i mean bday was just awful..she recorded it n 2weeks and it clearly shows lol

dont chall just love me

Last edited:
Nah Michaelson I don't agree.
Vocally Beyonce kills Rihanna,you must hear beyonce when she's not doing all that commercial stuff, she's killer. Like her rendition of luther Vandross's SO AMAZING with Stevie Wonder.Rihanna's voice is average and sounds whinny sometimes.
OH and Beyonce's overall charisma onstage is amazing while Rihanna simply looks like she's doing what the execs told her to do.
Yes Beyonce is overexposed and has recorded alot of junk but all the boot hopping music she does is not a good representation of what she can do, I think its merely to retain her younger audience. Take the role Beyonce played on Deamgirls for instance, do you think Rihanna can sing and emote like that? Clearly not..
If you want to compare Beyonce to someone you have to think of someone who might be potentially better than her.eg Whitney..

Beyonce is overrated because she can sing OK and that's about it.

but Rihanna is the epiphany of the image-crazy/voiceless Pop.

f*ck Jay-Z, the horny git.

Nah Michaelson I don't agree.
Vocally Beyonce kills Rihanna,you must hear beyonce when she's not doing all that commercial stuff, she's killer. Like her rendition of luther Vandross's SO AMAZING with Stevie Wonder.Rihanna's voice is average and sounds whinny sometimes.
OH and Beyonce's overall charisma onstage is amazing while Rihanna simply looks like she's doing what the execs told her to do.
Yes Beyonce is overexposed and has recorded alot of junk but all the boot hopping music she does is not a good representation of what she can do, I think its merely to retain her younger audience. Take the role Beyonce played on Deamgirls for instance, do you think Rihanna can sing and emote like that? Clearly not..
If you want to compare Beyonce to someone you have to think of someone who might be potentially better than her.eg Whitney..

compare her to whitney lmmfao....shes not even on her level..no where near. beyonce can sing...so what lol. rhi rhi is better, she has the style,the edge,the ability 2 take risk n leave her comfort zone unlike beyonce. and bey isnt doina thing,every1 is on rhianna,because bey n some studio jockin rhi style n stealin her producers lol. rhi brought a whole new style...beyonce..well she brought nothin lol. so 2da left with that. beyonce shakes all over the place too sale records while my rhi rhi keep it classy lol. and this aint bout vocals cuz rhi got those,this its simply about rhianna bein better...cuz she clearly is, and rhis voice not average, i mean listen 2 unfaithful lol...i mean really...what has beyonce got on rhi besides over singin a song (except for "listen" i love that cut lol) and shakin her ass? Nothin cuz rhi rhi the total package...and rhianna music/videos r better

and u kno beyonce dont compare when hannah montanna/miley cyrus outsold her (beyonce) n albums and n tour tickets lol...

Last edited:
and u kno beyonce dont compare when hannah montanna/miley cyrus outsold her (beyonce) n albums and n tour tickets lol...
that should break all of your commercial/chart arguments unless you seriously think Disney Pop is better than Beyonce.

In terms of voice, Beyonce is waaaay above Rhianna, clearly. I can't stand Rhianna's voice, it's the reason I simply can't listen to her music :doh:

But when talking about the style and marketing......I'd say they're pretty much on the same level. Some of Rhianna's lyrics seem to make more sense than Beyonce's sometimes, lol.

I think Beyonce sometimes tries too hard as well, she definitely is over-exposed :no:

that should break all of your commercial/chart arguments unless you seriously think Disney Pop is better than Beyonce.

umm miley cyrus hasnt made any impressive chart performances i was simply talkin about sales so idk what u mean by that lol. i mean what has beyonce accomplished on billboard lol. And no, disney isnt better than beyonce, i used to LIKE her but her fanatics and overexposure turned me off lol. And people down play rhi rhi, so what beyone has the better voice, over all rhianna is better period. Beyonce needs 2 take a bow, make her exit and let rhi rhi continue 2 shine cuz rhianna is clearly out shinin beyonce. and i love it.

In all honesty I CANT STAND RHIANNA!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT STAND HER! I just lie to myself and everyone that asks me b/c I have to................
But aside from that I think Beyonce is better. Oh but one thing I do merit Rhianna on is how she markets herself to create an image with more mass appeal.

Lol awwwww BP i still love u and i 4give u 4ur comment lol. But seriously what has beyonce done that hasnt been done already? Aside from being the 1st african american woman 2 be on some magazine cover lol.

Sorry but I have to go with Beyonce, yes she's over-exposed and at times annoying as hell but that girl's got talent, vocally she's way beyond Rihanna.

IMO Rihanna's success happened overnight and I have a feeling it will go away just as fast, her tunes are catchy but that's about it...no way her vocal abilities can match to Beyonce's in 'Listen' just as an example.

Lol awwwww BP i still love u and i 4give u 4ur comment lol. But seriously what has beyonce done that hasnt been done already? Aside from being the 1st african american woman 2 be on some magazine cover lol.
I just think shes a better singer and overall performer than Rhianna. On stage rhianna so wooden. What has Rhianna done?
Another thing I rate her for covering her BIG OL FOREHEAD! :D

Sorry but I have to go with Beyonce, yes she's over-exposed and at times annoying as hell but that girl's got talent, vocally she's way beyond Rihanna.

IMO Rihanna's success happened overnight and I have a feeling it will go away just as fast, her tunes are catchy but that's about it...no way her vocal abilities can match to Beyonce's in 'Listen' just as an example.
Precisely.

**update**
MUSIC OF THE SUN- 2 MILLION
A GIRL LIKE ME- 4.8+ MILLION
GOOD GIRL GONE BAD- 5 MILLION

UMBRELLA- 8.6 MILLION
PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC- 7.4 MILLION
SOS- 4.5 MILLION
PON DE REPLAY- 3.9 MILLION
SHUT UP AND DRIVE- 2 MILLION
HATE THAT I LOVE YOU- 1.1 MILLION
TAKE A BOW- 1 MILLION

"UMBRELLA" WAS RANKED 2ND ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 YEAR END CHART IN THE U.S IN 2007; HOWEVER, DUE TO THE SONGS WORLD-WIDE CHART DOMINANCE IT WAS NAMED THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SONG IN THE WORLD FOR 2007 GETTING 8.6 MILLION POINTS ON THE UNITED WORLD CHART.

"GOOD GIRL GONE BAD" HAS 3 SINGLES ON IT THAT HAVE TOPPED THE UNITED WORLD CHART......ONLY 4 OTHER ALBUMS HAVE DID THIS IN HISTORY.

MICHAEL JACKSON- THRILLER
MADONNA- TRUE BLUE
BRITNEY SPEARS- BABY ONE MORE TIME
BRITNEY SPEARS- IN THE ZONE
RIHANNA- GOOD GIRL GONE BAD

DISTURBIA" MAKES RIHANNA THE 3RD FEMALE ARTIST TO HAVE 6 OR MORE TOP 40 HOT 100 HITS FROM ONE ALBUM. JANET JACKSON AND SHANIA TWAIN ARE THE OTHER 2 FEMALES.

RIHANNA HAS 9 TOP 10 HITS. ON THE HOT 100

BEYONCE DONT COMPARE LOL...who cares about vocals lol all of beys yellin n butt shakin is nothin. rhi has greater accomplishments

Beyonce is more talented. I saw Beyonce in concert and she was better then I suspected she would be. She can actually sing. Though she's nothing special either.

yez bey can sing,we kno this. yes she can shake it...but what has she actually accomplished.....

well, i like both i guess......

Beyonce:
She has a really good voice, she has good stage prescence, and she can dance.
She is %1,000,000 over-exposed, and if I see her in ONE more commercial.........grrrr. she does try a bit hard, and she shakes it alot in teeny tiny clothes....

Rihanna:
VERY pretty! but Her voice in 'unfaithful'............:head_bang:

Well nothing. She's a decent singer and pretty entertaining on stage, but she isn't a special talent by any means.

Agree. Beyonce is a descent singer BUT so are alot of other female acts out now which like you said is nothing special. She CAN'T dance and even though some of her perfomances may be entertaining, its really JUST mediocre and UN original (Like most of 95% of mainstream acts today). She is very overrated and very very overexposed BUT all that being said she is a better talent (vocally) than Rihanna. At the end of the day they are both overrated, typical mainstream mess and mediocrity period.

Last edited:
so we have all established that my rhi rhi aka mrs hot100 has accomplished big things...things bey cant lol

sorry i cant stand rihanna's voice. beyonce on the other hand has great vocals and overall shes way more talented and charismatic. i love her music. :punk: to me topping the charts and having the biggest hit songs commercially all over the world means nothing. thats all got to do with promotion and marketing. what i care about is good music and talent. most of the great music that has been released the past few years hasnt been commercially successful. rihanna will continue to be successful for as long as shes young. when she reaches 25 nobody will care about her.

Last edited:
Rihanna's voice on UNFAITHFUL was dreadfull. How could you use that as your example, Michaelson?
Rihananna is so boring man, I just saw the video for the song TAKE A BOW.. with every shot it looks like the director kept telling her "do this do that" without her actually bringing her own personality into the damn video.
And yes Beyonce is nowhere near Whitney's level but I just used Whitney as an example to show you how high you should go in order to compare Bey with an artist. Its an insult if not sin comparing her to Rihanna, seriosly bra!

Rihanna's voice on UNFAITHFUL was dreadfull. How could you use that as your example, Michaelson?
Rihananna is so boring man, I just saw the video for the song TAKE A BOW.. with every shot it looks like the director kept telling her "do this do that" without her actually bringing her own personality into the damn video.
And yes Beyonce is nowhere near Whitney's level but I just used Whitney as an example to show you how high you should go in order to compare Bey with an artist. Its an insult if not sin comparing her to Rihanna, seriosly bra!

How is it an insult and sin? lol I mean yes, Beyonce is a better singer than Rihanna (and we ALL know this and said this 50 million times already) BUT she is in no league higher than her. There are plenty of OTHER female singers that can sing better than Beyonce.(Thats why like someone said before its nothing "special" or unique) The only difference is Beyonce is very commercial and mainstream thats why it may seem like she's the only descent singer out there when in fact she's not.

They are both in the same category. They both are very overrated, have contributed nothing in music, not original, and not innovative. So... why not compare them? lol They both just make mainstream music for mass appeal. Nothing that should be taken seriously and nothing that will be classics 50 years from now.The ONLY difference is Beyonce has more talent as far as singing ability and she also can be "entertaining" on stage. That doesn't mean what she does on stage is "original" and that doesn't mean she is a serious dancer just because she does a couple moves and shakes her behind because thats not real dancing. Michael Jackson, James Brown, Nicholas Brothers etc is real dancing and also "innovative" dancing at that.

Bottom line mainstream overall is crap now.

Last edited:
ummm beyonce makes great music?? bday was crap...all rhiannas songs are amazing,rhianna has a distinct sound a new fresh sound and is n her own realm...beyonce on the other hand isnt

Beyonce can't dance either, lol. She's a horrible dancer. Neither can Rihanna though. But it's just funny to me. Dancing is a requiernment for todays music stars. You can thank Michael for that. But it's absurd because you've got people incorporating dancing in to their acts who have no talent in the area. It's just something they "have" to do, in order to try and compete with the level Michael raised the bar too. Problem is, there's no one like Michael and there never has been. He's the first and only person to ever be both a world class singer and a world class dancer at the same time. So today they figure, the only way to deal with that is to come up with a bunch of acts that do a little of both, are decent or passable at both, but aren't really good and certainly not great at any one.

unfaithful is beautiful dude,like i said rhi rhis sound is different....and a sin? lmmfao oh please beyonce is nothing,shes lucky 2be compared 2rhianna,and the take a bow video was fine, n rhi rhi looked damn sexy in it. beyonce has achieved nothing 2be compared to whit or even go as high...unless shakin yo ass n over singin counts as an achievement

Beyonce can't dance either, lol. She's a horrible dancer. Neither can Rihanna though. But it's just funny to me. Dancing is a requiernment for todays music stars. You can thank Michael for that. But it's absurd because you've got people incorporating dancing in to their acts who have no talent in the area. It's just something they "have" to do, in order to try and compete with the level Michael raised the bar too. Problem is, there's no one like Michael and there never has been. He's the first and only person to ever be both a world class singer and a world class dancer at the same time. So today they figure, the only way to deal with that is to come up with a bunch of acts that do a little of both, are decent or passable at both, but aren't really good and certainly not great at any one.

agreed 100%

I'd pick Jill Scott, Chrisette Michele, or Joss Stone myself. I like Destiny's Child better than solo Beyonce.

Last edited:
Back