You are not alone : Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there

Off The Wall:
The bridge - "There ain't no rules it's up to you"

One More Chance:
"Hurts so bad sometime it's hard to breathe." (Some MJ ebonics there) :D

Got To Be There:
"Oh...what a feeling I'll be." I love the music there...

Human Nature:
"See that girl-ah. She knows I'm watching. She likes the way I staaaarehhh"
So breathy. :D

Can't Get Outta The Rain:
The "Ahooooooooo!" in the beginning. :lol:
And 1:25-1:28 where the background singers are going "Doo dah, di dah, di dah..." and Mike's "hoo"-ing with them. :D

This is my personal favorite one...

After the breakdown in Get On The Floor, MJ comes back in...

"So get on the floor... Ha ha! Heee-ooowww!! and dance with me... ha ha!" I love that little Heee-owww! In my mind I see him in the studio singing and doing that thing he does that little bop on his toes in time with the music with a big smile on his face.

And the beginning of Jam. He hasn't started singing yet, but he's breathing heavy. It's only a few seconds, like he's getting ready to sing, but you can tell he's feeling the music, getting ready.

And basically any time he's speaking. The middle of The Girl Is Mine, The intro to IJCSLY, The beginning of DSTYGE, Him and Chris Tucker at the beginning of YRMW (I LOVE the way he's like "WATCH me get that girl" and Chris is like "Shamon then! Shamon!" :lol:

Last edited:
After the breakdown in Get On The Floor, MJ comes back in...

"So get on the floor... Ha ha! Heee-ooowww!! and dance with me... ha ha!" I love that little Heee-owww! In my mind I see him in the studio singing and doing that thing he does that little bop on his toes in time with the music with a big smile on his face.
I've always LOVED that bit - he just sounds SO happy. Is there anyone that has more fun singing than Michael? To me, only a singer who is having a blast can come up with these ha-hee-hoo's... :)

The second solo in "Give in to me". Slash did a superb job.

i always say the same thing to myself when do i highlight a part in a song or performance.
"get f.... mike, you shouldn't be able or allowed to do that" lol. "too good"

There are so many but at the mo, I LOVE the part in 'She rocks my world' where all the backing music drops out, apart from the bass and he sings 'You rock my world, the way you talk to me, the way you loving me, you, you... the way you... GIVE IT TO ME!' Don't ask me why I like it... ;)

Back