Rewinding Michael Jackson

Smooth Criminal - That part at the end "..Dagonnit baby!..woo wooo!"

In The Closet - The intro..then the first line "..she just a lover." That part is so hot!

PYT(demo) - That part at the end "..my girl..my girl". His falsetto is flawless.

In This Time Around: The part towards the end where he says "Control this here"
Thriller: the part from "Night creatures call" to "This is the end of your life" and when the bass comes back in
Keep the Faith: Where Michael goes into a falsetto as he's saying "And you can saaay the words..."
SDMW: The rap break where Michael keeps saying "uh huh"

Videos
Bad: the end "Whos bad?" back and forth thing Michael and his crew does.
Beat it from Dangerous Tour Bucharest: the beginning becuase I still can't tell if he's cursing or not :lol:
RTT: The dance break
Billie Jean live: The ending dance break when they turn the lights down and put the spotlight on Michael.
Speed Demon: The dance off with Spike lol
Scream: The part after Janet says "I think I might go insane" and Michael does that spin

I always rewind the part during the short film of Smooth Criminal when MJ and his backup dancers say ''So Annie are you ok?. ANNIE ARE YOU OK?!!'' and then it bursts into the big dance routine

I always rewind the part during the short film of Smooth Criminal when MJ and his backup dancers say ''So Annie are you ok?. ANNIE ARE YOU OK?!!'' and then it bursts into the big dance routine
I am so crazy about that part, Michael looks like he is holding his fire inside, until it just bursts out and he says "So annie are you ok"! Throws his hat back on his head and they just lauch into that dance sequence! I probably rewind that part tens times more than you do!

That's funny because I don't like that part at all. I always skip it...:scratch:I do understand its meaning and what message he would like to tell us, but still I find it boring and unnatural. The only part I like when he puts his hat on - finally :cheeky: - and they burst into dance.

That's the bit i was talking about. When MJ puts on his hat and burts into the dance

PYT(demo) - That part at the end "..my girl..my girl". His falsetto is flawless.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: looove that part! *sigh* just thinking about it makes me ...*sigh* lol!!!:wub:

Lately i've always been rewinding the part in Heartbreaker where MJ sings ''I never thought that i would stop dreamin about you, stop being with you''

I love the vocal melody with that

Lately i've always been rewinding the part in Heartbreaker where MJ sings ''I never thought that i would stop dreamin about you, stop being with you''

I love the vocal melody with that

I thought it was "dreamin about you, stop being about you"

Dance scene from RTT.

bump..

the ending instrumental break from Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. i could cut it and loop it all day long. one of the best rhythmic pieces of all time!

These days it's
' They print my message in the saturday sun
I had to tell 'em I ain't second to none '

from BLACK OR WHITE :yes:

These days it's

i prefer "boy is that girl with you"

the way he sings it is brilliant.

Or in 'Stranger In Moscow'

"oh then a begger boy" ...........too good, never dull.

These days it's

Ah, I was gonna say that. That's my fave part of the song. It's badass (and true too) haaha. I also love in "Black or White" when he sings:

I Ain't Scared Of
Your Brotha
I Ain't Scared Of No Sheets
I Ain't Scare Of Nobody
Girl When The
Goin' Gets Mean...

i prefer "boy is that girl with you"

Ah, I was gonna say that. That's my fave part of the song. It's badass (and true too) haaha. I also love in "Black or White" when he sings:

I Ain't Scared Of
Your Brotha
I Ain't Scared Of No Sheets
I Ain't Scare Of Nobody
Girl When The
Goin' Gets Mean...

All the parts in Black Or White are just great. You want to just put the entire song on rewind and keep listenin till you get enough. Which you never do of course. ;)

This has probably already been said, but in the beginning of RTT when he's laughing and goes: I don't know, what'chu wanna try? Every time you see...
I loooove that part for some strange reason!

Also on Threatened near the end when they keep doing the chorus over and over again. This section is the part when they digitally mess with his voice and chop it up. Love that part too!

The Lost Children:
Home with their fathers,
Snug close and warm, loving their mothers
I see the door simply wide open
But no one can find theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love rewinding at the end of whenever happens when he and santana are saying thanks to each other, for some reason gives me the giggles..
Thank you mike
No Thanks youuuuu santana :)

Also the angry part in Earth song especially the elephant section LOOOVE it!!

they follow the pattern... -Man in the mirror

the way he says pattern its just so awesome, if u really listen 2it,u will see what i mean. its amazing

they follow the pattern... -Man in the mirror

the way he says pattern its just so awesome, if u really listen 2it,u will see what i mean. its amazing

yeah the way the verses are sung on that song is perfection, imo.

best vocal performance ever recorded in terms of emotion, style and technique.

i might have a slight bias though :p

Just depends on the day. For example...

In This Time Around I usually listen to Biggie over and over.

In YRMW I listen to the instrumentation at the end a lot.

In Threatened I love to listen to the chorus, especially the changed part at the end with the auto-tune(?).

In Privacy, I tend to listen to the "One of my friends" verse a lot. Pretty powerful.

"money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round. money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round. money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round. money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round, money makes the world go 'round."

those 16 bars ^.^

yeah the way the verses are sung on that song is perfection, imo.

best vocal performance ever recorded in terms of emotion, style and technique.

i might have a slight bias though :p

lololololol,no such thing as be biased hahahahaha

Also on Threatened near the end when they keep doing the chorus over and over again. This section is the part when they digitally mess with his voice and chop it up. Love that part too!

Me too. I've played that for some people and they're floored when I tell them it's Michael. Some of them aren't even fans to begin with and they love it. Because after they hear that, they ask me to play the whole album. And they say they are going to buy a copy of it too.

Back