Rewinding Michael Jackson

last word sung on "Smile"

if you just 'smile'

that one word, the way he sings it..... with the arrangement behind him... it's beautiful, depressing, uplifting at the same time (if that's possible).

The first verse of Keep The Faith, always gives me chill :wub:

Bad, "Your throwin' stones to hide your hands"

Speechless "Words like.. like... I love you"

Get on the floor "Get up, won't you gon' get down"

For all time "And if you feel alone, Ill be your shoulder"

Tabloid Junkie the very end "Your so damn disrespectable"

Also the beginning of the Human Nature performances where his doing the beat box "Chu chu chu chu chu chu" .. lol, you can't really describe how it sounds :lol:

This isn't a song, but I rewind it so much ;)

The 1995 MTV Video Music Awards Performance
before he performs Dangerous
that MINI SPEECH...
BUT ESPECIALLY THIS BIT

For those of us who like to live dangerously...THIS ONES FOR YOU! (he has this amazing swagger to the way he says it)
*runs off*
*guns*
MJ, "the way she came in to the place"
it's all too much, i can't bear it :lol:

OH MY GOD, i love that part, my favourite part of the WHOLE performance
just the way he goes
THIS ONES FOR YOUUUUUUU :wub:
:D

This isn't a song, but I rewind it so much ;)

The 1995 MTV Video Music Awards Performance
before he performs Dangerous
that MINI SPEECH...
BUT ESPECIALLY THIS BIT

For those of us who like to live dangerously...THIS ONES FOR YOU! (he has this amazing swagger to the way he says it)
*runs off*
*guns*
MJ, "the way she came in to the place"
it's all too much, i can't bear it :lol:

OH MY GOD, i love that part, my favourite part of the WHOLE performance
just the way he goes
THIS ONES FOR YOUUUUUUU :wub:
:D

I know exactly what you mean, MJ does have his swagger moments. At the THIS IS IT press conferance, did any one notice the false exit, just when he turns to go, he stops right infront of the curtain ,turns around and gives a heroic, almost arrogant pose. Am I the only one who saw that?

PYT(demo) - That part at the end "..my girl..my girl". His falsetto is flawless.
Had to say again how much I loooove this song :wub:

I always rewind the part during the short film of Smooth Criminal when MJ and his backup dancers say ''So Annie are you ok?. ANNIE ARE YOU OK?!!'' and then it bursts into the big dance routine

I am so crazy about that part, Michael looks like he is holding his fire inside, until it just bursts out and he says "So annie are you ok"! Throws his hat back on his head and they just lauch into that dance sequence! I probably rewind that part tens times more than you do!
:yes: I like this part :yes:

Lately i've always been rewinding the part in Heartbreaker where MJ sings ''I never thought that i would stop dreamin about you, stop being with you''

I love the vocal melody with that
yeah, that melody is really good
bump..

the ending instrumental break from Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. i could cut it and loop it all day long. one of the best rhythmic pieces of all time!
I looooooooove the music to this song!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

I could never get tired of this song- Its so beautiful...actually I never get tired of Thriller or OTW songs, lol

they follow the pattern... -Man in the mirror

the way he says pattern its just so awesome, if u really listen 2it,u will see what i mean. its amazing
:yes:
"she out of my life" on the jacksons live CD.

when he sings " i kept my love for her" near the end.
*sigh*
last word sung on "Smile"

if you just 'smile'

that one word, the way he sings it..... with the arrangement behind him... it's beautiful, depressing, uplifting at the same time (if that's possible).
I know what you mean :yes:

I know exactly what you mean, MJ does have his swagger moments. At the THIS IS IT press conferance, did any one notice the false exit, just when he turns to go, he stops right infront of the curtain ,turns around and gives a heroic, almost arrogant pose. Am I the only one who saw that?

:lol: ha yes! "THIS IS IT, AND SEE YOU IN JULY!"
then he turns around and casually "walks off"
turns around... and is like, YEAH LOOK WHO'S BOSS..
then giggles and smiles and then goes off
:)

but the Dangerous thang is just my fave :wub:

"I guess the lady is still making up her mind... say we're just good friends!"

"Won't you stay with me until the morning sun.. I promise you now that the dawn will be different. Lady cant you see that heavens just begun.. its livin' here inside our hearts "

The fading ad-libs of "I Can't Help It". Got to catch the rewind bar just in time before the song cuts off.

I have the audio of the "Black Or White" video, so I love to listen to the end where the "It's black, it's white" goes on for a long time - Don't know why, I just love it, I rewind it loads!

the ad libs near the end of This Time Around where goes "control this" and "control this HERE!". funky. and very Cartman-ish ("authoritah!").

'Push Me Away' near the end.. the line "Don't you know these dreams, I wish could be

The real you and me"

just a slight difference in the way he sings 'real' it's minor but quality :)

in the closet; "it's just desire..I really love it.." sounds like he smiles when he sings it. AND after the "break" he starts singing "because there's..SUMTHIN' about u baby..that makes me want to give it to youu.. and then he starts singing "hellooo.. hello babe..hello babeh" heloooo" and I LOVE when the background goes : SUMTHIN'..'baaaoout u babeh.. especially the "SUMTHIN' it's so cool

wanna be startin' somethin'; "you're a vegetable...still they hate you. you're a vegetable. you're a buffe (and then I LOVE when he sings in the background: a veeegetableeeee.. a.. a vegetablleeeehh" AOW..

baby be mine; "HOLD me..only you and I ...." love the way he sings "meee"

billie jean:
just remember to always think twice. Do think twice! (do think twice) HO!

beat it: " Don't be a macho man"

Bad: "we can change the world tomorrow..".... "if you don't like what I'm sayin"

Liberian Girl: "I love you liberian girrrrrrrl"

She drives me wild; "She's got tha look..(beat)..HO! She's got tha look!...she's got the looook..

who is it; 2nd time of "is it a friend of miiiiiiine"

Can't let her get away; "can't let her gooooooo OoOooOoOo ooOoo, OH..."

thriller; gonna thrill tonight...thriller ..ooh babe!...thriller! gonna thrill tonight..thriller..oh darlin..oh baby..gonna thrill tonight.. thriller.. ooh oh babe (hee hee hee.). thriller night! (hee hee hee) gonna thrill tonight.. thriller! oh darlin' oh baby! thriller night babe..night babe..OH!

man in the mirror; 1."who am III to to be bliiiind pretendin' not to see their neeeds, ah"
2. "a broken bottle top, and one man's soooouuuul" .....
3. "cause they got no wheeeeere to GO.. that's why I want ya to know"

Speed Demon
I absolutely love that ethnic melody that comes 3:05 into the song. It gives the entire song a whole other flavor.

Don't Walk Away
The strings that comes in 1:50 are really beautiful, perfect marriage between the strings and vocals.

2 Bad
That energetic brass-stab-sounding break that comes 3:40 into the song, love it.

They Don't Care About Us
2:10 into the song, the strings and choirs... that makes every single hair on my body rise. I have a weird fetish for strings and choirs and when they're doing something together it really moves me.

Scream
This whole song is just pure perfection but I think it's interesting how they 3 minutes into it just take time to put the song in auto pilot and calm it down with some pads and stuff to 10 seconds later hit you over the head with the electric guitar and ethnic melody.

Jam
The brass break 2:50 into the song is energetic, and I love that last couple of notes right before the rap, where the melody is "falling".

There's a particular sound I also love that I can't figure out what it is.
~0:51½ (haha) into the song, you can hear a weird almost "hi tech" sound.
I heard a similar sound in loop preset from the Korg Wavestation synth, but it isn't exactly the same, and not as long.
It's something about that sound that has always made me tic... if I should visualize it's almost saying to me "get ready for take off".

In The Closet
That "rocket launch" sound ~6:04 into the song gets me going every time, I love that whole end-break. Well I love the entire song, the percussions programming in this song is second to none.

Can't Let Her Get Away
That whole break down 2:48-3:40 is so naughty I almost take a shower after hearing it :D

Remember The Time
Like some of guys have already said, that dance break in the video is incredible.
Michael just take time to shut down the music and be like,
"Do you remember girl, on the phone, you and me, til dawn till til three... WHAT ABOUT US GIRL ... BRRRRRAAAPP-DAP-DAP-DAP, BRRRRRAAAPP-DA-BA-DAP" :D
That drum pattern is out of this world.

Will You Be There
I love the whole break down starts around 5:15 into the song including Michael's sermon towards the end.
Beautiful choirs, that "ooooh why" choir-ad-lib 5:37 moves me.

Man I can go on for days but I'll end with a real favourite.
If you watch the video to "Another part of me", check out towards the end where Greg Phillinganes does this amazing keyboard solo.
That's how you know that dude breathes music.

Oh and yeah, that regular break down ~2:10 into the album version is a beast also.
As I kid I used to sit back and loop that like a mad man, haha.

Michael's part in "I Need You" by 3T. The song is so long and boring, and Michael's part is so short (but great), I rewind it so I enjoy it longer.

Scream: "Somebody please have mercy cuz I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!"
Smile, near the end: "Thaats the tiiiiiime you must keep on trying"
Liberian girl: "Liiberian giiirl, more precious than any pearl"
Keep The Faith the very beginning "Dudududu mmm, if you call out loud will it get inside"
Bad: "Youre throwin stoooness, to hide your hands"
IJCSLU: "This is my life and I want to staaay here for alwayyys"
Money: "Cause they're the backstabbers"
Fall Again: "And everything Im looking for I seem to find", "We fought in a battle, where nobody won, and now we face a mountain to be overcome"
Maybe Tomorrow: "I dont know how many stars there are"

in the closet; "it's just desire..I really love it.." sounds like he smiles when he sings it. AND after the "break" he starts singing "because there's..SUMTHIN' about u baby..that makes me want to give it to youu.. and then he starts singing "hellooo.. hello babe..hello babeh" heloooo" and I LOVE when the background goes : SUMTHIN'..'baaaoout u babeh.. especially the "SUMTHIN' it's so cool

Liberian Girl: "I love you liberian girrrrrrrl"

She drives me wild; "She's got tha look..(beat)..HO! She's got tha look!...she's got the looook..

who is it; 2nd time of "is it a friend of miiiiiiine"

man in the mirror; 1."who am III to to be bliiiind pretendin' not to see their neeeds, ah"
2. "a broken bottle top, and one man's soooouuuul" .....
3. "cause they got no wheeeeere to GO.. that's why I want ya to know"

OMG I tried to say them but I couldnt as good as you did with these!!

Back