Status
Not open for further replies.

MJJC Moderator

Guests
This isn't exactly tabloid:

Michael Jackson's London Show in Jeopardy

Posted May 11th 2009 11:20AM by TMZ Staff

0508_jacksons_ex.jpg
Michael Jackson's hailed London concerts may never happen -- if a new bunch of lawyers get their way.

We've AllGood Entertainment -- the company that was putting together a series of concerts with Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, and their brothers -- has fired off a cease and desist letter to the people organizing Jackson's London concerts, demanding that the show not go on.

Here's what went down. In November, 2008, Jackson's manager -- Frank Dileo -- signed a deal promising that M.J. would appear with his family on tour. Part of the deal -- Jackson was prohibited from even making another concert deal for 18 months. But lawyers for the family tour claim after their deal was signed, Jackson went and signed up for his London concerts -- allegedly a violation of the 18-month blackout clause.

Lawyers for the family tour now want to block the London concerts. As for *****'s defense ... we're told his position is that he never signed his name on the family tour deal. But we know his manager signed, and in the law an agent can often sign for the client.

So will the show go on?

Stay tuned

http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/11/michael-jackson-*****-m.j.-jackson-5,%20jackson-five,%20janet%20jackson,%20jackson-london-concerts,/

Again, too many chefs in the kitchen will ruin the pot. So who is it? Tohme, Dileo or Rowe? Or is it Bain who was never technically fired (according to her court papers)?

WRITE UP SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE CAN BE FOUND AT http://mjjr.net/news-i434-2.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TMZ: Michael's London Shows In Jeopardy

huh, I don't understand this.

TMZ can shove their desperate attempt to spoil our anticipation, I don't believe for one minute the show won't go on.

Basically saying that Frank Dileo entered MJ into an agreement to perform with Janet and his brothers. Because of that agreement Michael could not enter into any other concert agreement for 18 months. If this is true then Michael Jackson is in violation of the initial agreement. The lawyers for AllGood entertainment has sent AEG/MJ a cease in desist meaning they are trying to halt the concerts.

If this is coming from the jackson brothers then i've lost all respect for them. Suing because your'e brother won't tour with you?? WTF?? Get over it, he is a solo artist and will never ever do a reunion again. PERIOD! Even if he DID sign for a reunion tour, you wanna stop it? what happend to family, jermaine?

Arghhhhhhhhhhh i'm so pissed, everybody coming out wanting their pice of the pie!!

There is no way the O2 concerts won't happen! I simply don't believe one word!

I didn't even know Frank DiLeo was still associated with MJ.

TMZ can shove their desperate attempt to spoil our anticipation, I don't believe for one minute the show won't go on.

It isn't TMZ's fault. They are in receipt of the cease and desist letter to MJ and the courts and will probably publish them later. The only people that can be blamed here is Michael Jackson's people for entering him into a previous agreement. Looks like Tohme (who negotiated AEG) and Dileo ( who negotiated this family concert) aren't working together and they are both signing up Michael to lord knows what. Mess for sure!

whatever as someone on maury says

If this is true this is indeed a Hot Mess (I soooo hope that this is not true). The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. What a shame When did Frank Dileo come back into the picture. The only name I use to seeing is this Tohme guy.

november 2008? isn't it when michael released this statement about not performing with his brothers as a response to jermaine's reunion dreams?-_-

It isn't tabloid.

mj agreed to the 02 concerts around nov 08. attention seaking fools imo

Why is it tabloid when TMZ has the documents that Frank Dileo signed as Michael Jackson's signatory agent? The truth hurts and you guys can't go around dismissing the truth because it doesn't fit into your scheme of things.

A mess is brewing because Michael Jackson's representation SUCKS. Michael has TWO managers that are fighting for supremacy.

If this is true this is indeed a Hot Mess (I soooo hope that this is not true). The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. What a shame When did Frank Dileo come back into the picture. The only name I use to seeing is this Tohme guy.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Frank Dileo shouldn't be signing crap for Michael when he already has a business manager with Tohme. Obviously Michael went with Tohme for a reason and have not even publicly acknowledge Frank Dileo as his manager!

nd have not even publicly acknowledge Frank Dileo as his manager!

he doesnt need to publically aknowledge anyone though.

he doesnt need to publically aknowledge anyone though.

Maybe he should to avoid messes like these. Frank Dileo royally screwed MJ if it pans out the way AllGood Entertainment wants it to. Saving grace is that Michael didn't sign the documents, Frank did. Second thought, maybe Michael not acknowledging Dileo publicaly is a GOOD THING. It means that Michael's sole signatory agent/manager is Dr. Tohme. This can be tossed out quickly if MJ's lawyers are on the ball with it.

Maybe he should to avoid messes like these.
but thats only to appease the fans though. if mj wants to aknowledge someone he will do it privately he doesnt have to put a statement out saying so and so is on the books.

Yet another fine mess created by an "agent" of MJs.

Wow. Just wow. I don't see any end to these lawsuits.

Why is it tabloid when TMZ has the documents that Frank Dileo signed as Michael Jackson's signatory agent? The truth hurts and you guys can't go around dismissing the truth because it doesn't fit into your scheme of things.

A mess is brewing because Michael Jackson's representation SUCKS. Michael has TWO managers that are fighting for supremacy.

This is not a question of because the truth hurts, it is obvious that the article is tabloid. I mean you see it bofore starting to read it!!!
And if TMZ has the docs, then why not showing them to prove their story? It would have been more sensational.

Apart from the fact that MJ agreed to do the O2 concerts in November, Frank Dileo was never mentioned as MJ manager for many years, MJ himself dismieed reports that he is touring with his brothers.

And btw, do you think MJ's family were ready to do this to Michael?

since when it's confirmed frank is working for Michael again? i thought it was just a romur...

This is not a question of because the truth hurts, it is obvious that the article is tabloid. I mean you see it bofore starting to read it!!!
And if TMZ has the docs, then why not showing them to prove their story? It would have been more sensational.

Apart from the fact that MJ agreed to do the O2 concerts in November, Frank Dileo was never mentioned as MJ manager for many years, MJ himself dismieed reports that he is touring with his brothers.

And btw, do you think MJ's family were ready to do this to Michael?

Many people know that Frank has been trying to get back into Michael Jackson's circle and has been telling many fans that he's the manager now.

TMZ will post the documents, they always do. Stop being in denial. And yes I wouldn't put anything past Michael Jackson's family. Only person I trust in this situation is Michael Jackson.

Why the F**k are people posting this tabloid BULLS**T?
What if MJ was to come on here and see this S**T what do you recon he might think huh?
Its ovious the F**KING tabloids will react like this,they've always had it in for Michael,always trying to bring him down.
Michael so possitive about these dates and we should be the same not going around giving out negative vibes by posting B****CKS like this on the board.

Last edited:

You all need to calm down. It isn't tabloid. If you do not like this thread please check the other threads on this forum.

Just wait and see how this plays out and calm the heck down. When TMZ print the Juliens Auction story (Michael suing them) you all had nothing to say. I guess it's because Michael was doing the suing. But when Michael is apparently getting sued, the story becomes "tabloid" and dismissed. Don't read it if you don't like what you see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back