Random Inspiration...

Thanks Susie. Isn't the pic of that baby grinning just enough to put you in a good mood? So absolutely cute...here's another:

NEWBORN_SMILE.jpg

how cute

ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING, Worth watching - will make your day
If you have not already had the pleasure, you are in for a treat! Enjoy...

Turn on the sound
No matter what you believe, this is beautiful
Send this on .....it is worth the 45 seconds
please click on
:
The interview

:angel:

This is one of the best explanations of why God

allows pain and suffering that I have seen...

get-attachment.aspx

A man went to a barbershop to have
his hair cut and his beard trimmed.
As the barber began to work, they began to

have a good conversation.
They talked about so many things and various subjects.

When they eventually touched on the

subject of God, the barber said:
"I don't believe that God exists."

get-attachment.aspx

"Why do you say that?" asked the customer. "Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist.

Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people?
Would there be abandoned children?

get-attachment.aspx

If God existed, there would be neither
suffering nor pain.
I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things."

The customer thought for a moment,
but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument.
The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop.

get-attachment.aspx

Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard.
He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber:

"You know what? Barbers do not exist."
"How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked on you!"
"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."

get-attachment.aspx

"Ah, but barbers DO exist! That's what happens

when people do not come to me."
"Exactly!" affirmed the customer. "That's the point!

God, too, DOES exist!

That's what happens when people do not go to

Him and don't look to Him for help.
That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

get-attachment.aspx

If you think God exists, send this to other people---
If you think God does not exist, delete it!

get-attachment.aspx

BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS !!!!!

Three Things YOU Should Always Remember~~~

Always be Safe...Healthy...and Happy

Enjoy~~~

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth

Last edited:
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." -- Charles Darwin

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth...Help Make That Change~~~

Home > Inspiration > When God Winks at You
When God Winks at You
Every so-called coincidence or answered prayer is God’s way of letting you know He's thinking of you.
BY: Squire Rushnell

You’ve had another one of those days. Everything seems uncertain.

You think: Wouldn’t it be great to wake up one morning and have everything be certain? Certain in love? Certain about your job? Certain about your future?

Who could you talk to about this? Bigger question, who’d listen?

Tentatively your eyes drift skyward.

Hello? Are you there, God?

Then your mind quickly assesses the immensity of your request. You want God to listen to you, right now. How ridiculous. There are six billion people on this planet. What if they’re all calling God at the same time?

You slump. Deeper into the dumps.

Then--something happens.

A little silly thing.

Someone you just thought about for the first time in years phones out of the blue--a silly little coincidence, so silly you shrug it off. Or a prayer you didn’t really expect to be answered--was! Immediately, your left brain repeats something you once heard: There’s a mathematical explanation for everything.

“But…” you say, “mayyyyybe…it’s not just coincidence or chance!”

Maybe God is communicating with you.

Yes directly to you!

You shake your head.

Naw. Couldn’t be.

But…what if God is communicating with you--in a nonverbal way--making a little miracle happen, right in front of you? After all, God doesn’t speak to people in a human voice. He’s God…He’d do something no one else could do, just to show you it’s Him!

If so, that would mean that He is listening! Right?

He has heard you!

What if through this odd little coincidence, or answered prayer, He’s sending you--you… out of all of those billions of people--a direct personal message of reassurance? To stop worrying? To keep the faith? That everything will be all right?

Every time you receive what some call a coincidence or an answered prayer, it’s a direct and personal message of reassurance from God to you--what I call a godwink.

It’s similar to when you were a kid at the dining room table. You looked up and saw someone you loved looking back. Mom or Dad or Granddad. They gave you a little wink.

You had a nice feeling from that small silent communication.

What did it mean? Probably--“Hey kid…I’m thinking about you right this moment. I’m proud of you. Everything is going to be all right.”

That’s what a godwink is.

Every so-called coincidence or answered prayer is God’s way of giving you His small, silent, communication. A little wink saying, “Hey kid! I’m thinking of you…right now!”

It’s a clear message of reassurance-that not matter how uncertain your life seems at the moment, He will help move you toward certainty.

And it’s a sign that you’re never alone. In fact, you’re always on His GPS--a global positioning system I like to call God’s Positioning System….

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth

"To go against the dominant thinking of your friends, of most
of the people you see every day, is perhaps the most difficult
act of heroism you can perform."

-- Theodore H. White

"The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people." -- Theodore Roosevelt

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth...Education Is The Key~~~

If the only news you ever got came from the national media, you would think nothing good ever happens in this world. Of course, as a general rule, bad news tends to get more coverage because it grabs one’s attention more than good news, and that’s just plain old human nature.

For example, many people say they are motivated to watch auto races – like the Indy 500, for example – in hopes of seeing a big pileup and fiery crash. Sad, but true. However, today’s reflection is focused on good news.

Good news is often the antidote for emotional pain and personal unhappiness. It has a way of lifting one’s spirit, recharging one’s emotional batteries and providing relief and peace of mind. With that said, I’d like you to think about all of the good news you have received in your life, and then do the following:

Choose the one thing you would call the best good news you have ever received. Once you’ve done that, simply allow it to roll around in your mind a bit and enjoy the pleasant thoughts that accompany this wonderful memory. There lies the power of good news and the wisdom in seeking it out and embracing it. Good news brings with it the incredible ability to flood your mind with happiness and dramatically alter the color of your world!

Wishing You Great Health,
Dr. John H. Sklare

The Pink Dress

There was this little girl sitting by herself in the park.

Everyone passed by her and never stopped to see why she looked so sad.

Dressed in a worn pink dress, barefoot and dirty, the girl just sat and watched
the people go by.

She never tried to speak.
She never said a word.

Many people passed by her, but no one would stop.

The next day I decided to go back to the park in curiosity to see If the little girl
would still be there.

Yes, she was there, right in the very spot where she was yesterday, and still
with the same sad look in her eyes.

Today I was to make my own move and walk over to the little girl.

For as we all know, a park full of strange people is not a place for young children
to play alone.

As I got closer, I could see the back of the little girl's dress.
It was grotesquely shaped.
I figured that was the reason people just passed by and made no effort to speak to her.

Deformities are a low blow to our society, and heaven forbid if you make a step toward assisting someone who is different.

As I got closer, the little girl lowered her eyes slightly to avoid my intent stare.

As I approached her, I could see the shape of her back more clearly.
She was grotesquely shaped in a humped over form.

I smiled to let her know it was OK; I was there to help, to talk.

I sat down beside her and opened with a simple, "Hello." The little girl acted shocked,
and stammered a "Hi" after a long stare into my eyes.
I smiled, and she shyly smiled back....

We talked until darkness fell and the park was completely empty.
I asked the girl why
she was so sad.

The little girl looked at me with a sad face and said, "Because I'm different."

I immediately said, "That you are!" and smiled.

The little girl acted even sadder and said, "I know."

"Little girl," I said, "you remind me of an angel, sweet and innocent."

She looked at me and smiled, then slowly she got to her feet and said, "Really?"

"Yes, you're like a little Guardian Angel sent to watch over all the people walking by."

She nodded her head yes, and smiled.
With that, she opened the back of her pink
dress and al
lowed her wings to spread; then she said, "I am."

"I'm your Guardian Angel," with a twinkle in her eye.

I was speechless -- and sure I was seeing things.

She said, "For once, you thought of someone other than yourself.
My job here is done."

I got to my feet and said, "Wait! Why did no one stop to help an Angel?"

She looked at me, smiled, and said, "You're the only one that could see me," and then she was gone.

And with that, my life was changed dramatically.

So, when you think you're all you have, remember -- your angel is always watching over you.

Pass this to everyone who means anything at all to you.

Make sure you send it back to the person who sent it to you, to let them know you're glad they care about you
. Like the story says, we all need someone....

And every one of your friends is an Angel in their own way.

The value of a friend is measured in the heart.

I hope your Guardian Angel watches over you always.

Pass this message to 7 people.

You will receive a miracle tomorrow

:angel:

I come from the East, most of you [here] are Westerners. If I look at you superficially, we are different, and if I put my emphasis on that level, we grow more distant. If I look on you as my own kind, as human beings like myself, with one nose, two eyes, and so forth, then automatically that distance is gone. We are the same human flesh. I want happiness; you also want happiness. From that mutual recognition, we can build respect and real trust of each other. From that can come cooperation and harmony.

[FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF]-His Holiness the Dalai Lama[/FONT]

"There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein

I love Albert Einstein...a true visionary of the soul~~~

:angel:Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world.

-Archimedes

Source: The Jefferson Collection

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family.

The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room.

Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.

As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.

When the younger angel a asked why, the older angel replied,

"Things aren't always what they seem"

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife.

After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.

When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears.

Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.

The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen?

The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused.

The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die..

"Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied.

"When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall.

Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn't find it."

"Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife I gave him the cow instead.

Things aren't always what they seem."

Sometimes that is exactly what happens when thingsdon't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every out come is always to your advantage. You just might not know it until some time later...

Oooo~~~

Some people
Come into our lives
And quickly go...

OooO~~~

Some people
become friends
and stay awhile...

Leaving beautiful

Oooo~~~

Footprints on our
Hearts...

OooO~~~

and we are never
quite the same

Because we have

Made a good
Friend!!

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift
That's why it's called the present!

I think this is special...live and savor every
Moment... This is not a dress rehearsal!

( \()/)
( / \ )

TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU

THIS IS A SPECIAL GUARDIAN ANGEL... YOU MUST PASS THIS ON TO 5 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF RECEIVING HER,

IF YOU HAVE PASSED HER ON, SHE WILL WATCH OVER YOU FOREVER....IF NOT, HER TEARS WILL FLOW

Now don't delete this message, because it comes from a very special angel..

Right Now -
-somebody is thinking of you.
-somebody is caring about you.
-somebody misses you
-somebody wants to talk to you.
-somebody wants to be with you.
-somebody hopes you aren't in trouble.
-somebody is thankful for the support you have provided
-somebody wants to hold your hand.
-somebody hopes everything turns out all right.
-somebody wants you to be happy.
-somebody wants you to find him/her.
-somebody is celebrating your successes.
-somebody wants to give you a gift.

-somebody thinks that you ARE a gift..
-somebody loves you.
-somebody admires your strength.
-somebody is thinking of you and smiling.

-somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on.

SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU TO SEND THIS TO THEM

Never take away anyone's hope. That may be all they have.

Last edited:
Friendship (with a capital F) is a rare and precious thing, some mystical combination of compatible senses of humor, kind listening ears, and feelings of closeness and trust even if you live far from each other.

Who can you count on for support, advice, and fun? Share this collection of quotes with your boon companion and let them know how much you value their friendship.

Last edited:
The key is to "always" be yourself and happy about who you are, regardless of who is watching.

A flower unseen blooms just as beautifully and smells just as sweet.

Author Unknown

Back