R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

Since I can walk, I've been crazy about Dirty Dancing movie, it's always been my youth favorite movie (back then I looked a lot like 'Baby' so it helped lol!)

Rest in peace Patrick, you were a good person.
Sending love to your family and your lovely wife who is a real strong and beautiful woman.

This made me sad yesterday, this news, knew it was coming, but hard anyway. Heard a bit of the interview with BW, was heartbreaking ''you know, the love, you take it with you''...

can we just erase this summer and start over? i am so sad right now....i've lost count of the hundreds of times i've watched dirty dancing obsessively, or cried to ghost. i cant.....just.....omg.....now 2/3 of my forever loves have passed on, this is cruel fate. patrick was a great guy, great husband and great actor. we have truly lost someone special

DirtyDancing460.jpg

Rest in peace Patrick, you will be missed.

Have fun with Michael there.

I haven't seen many of his movies, but I always liked him. Just last week I was actually wondering how he was doing with his battle against cancer. RIP Patrick Swayze. :(

RIP. Road House and Ghost are 2 of my favourite films. It was obviously expected but when it does, it's still a shock. :(

i remember the first time i saw dirty dancing,
it was with my mum, it was when i was about 4 or 5, the memory is so vivid in my mind and i cannot believe hes gone. ahww.
my mummy loves him so much.
you know whats weird...i was
singing 'time of my life' the day before he died in work.. :(

I seriously don't even know what to say anymore. I've never seen or heard about so many popular celebrity deaths in such a short amount of time. Patrick Swayze was an OUTSTANDING actor and entertainer in his very own right as well. A true movie legend and icon. *sigh*

my favorite one is "To wong foo thanks for everything julie newmar"
he was so funny in that.. such an amazing actor and dancer :cry:

OMFG!! That one is my favorite as well! He was SO, SO funny in the whole movie. Patrick, Wesley Snipes, and John Leguizamo--"The Three Gay and Proud Amigos" ... LOVE it!! :lol: Don't know how many times I've seen that one as well as Dirty Dancing and Ghost. :heart:

Rest in Peace Patrick thank you for all you wonderful performances over the years you truly were a gifted actor. Thank you for your strength and courage you will always be remembered.

North and South
Ghost
Dirty dancing
Black Dog
Roadhouse

These are just a few of my favourite movies of yours the list is to long to place here. My heart goes out to your family. Rest in Peace.

Julia

OMFG!! That one is my favorite as well! He was SO, SO funny in the whole movie. Patrick, Wesley Snipes, and John Leguizamo--"The Three Gay and Proud Amigos" ... LOVE it!! :lol: Don't know how many times I've seen that one as well as Dirty Dancing and Ghost. :heart:

That movie made me laugh my ass off. I have it on DVD!! My husband and I love that movie.

Here is a link for celebrities that have passed on this year. So shocking.

http://www.bowlofserial.com/2009/09/03/famous-people-whove-died-in-2009-so-far/

Thanks for the link, I was wondering.. what a year.

Funny what they wrote about Michael for his bio.
''Michael Jackson
World-famous entertainer who moonwalked himself to fame. Actually, I don’t think there is anyone on the planet who doesn’t know his history so I’ll spare you.''

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze, you're the first one who made me dance love to you and your family.

I was watching my Dirty Dancing DVD's special features last night, and I was surprised when I found out that Kenny Ortega choreographed Dirty Dancing and To Wong Foo. This must be a sad year for him. :(

I was watching my Dirty Dancing DVD's special features last night, and I was surprised when I found out that Kenny Ortega choreographed Dirty Dancing and To Wong Foo. This must be a sad year for him. :(

Really? I didn't know that. Can't be easy having to deal with that, in such a short period too.

Back