R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

R.I.P. Patrick

2009 is really a crappy year...in every way!
tr18.gif

2009 is really a crappy year...in every way!
tr18.gif

You read my mind :no: Seems to have been the year of tragedies...

Seeing Patrick fight against this disease made me reflect on something else...related to Michael...and I once again feel miserable.

May he rest in peace, and God bless his soul :(

Will this bloody 2009 year just go away? What's going on this year? :(
I remember having a crush on him when I was very little. RIP Patrick!

Owww I just saw this on the TV. We knew it was coming but its still awful. I love Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing, love love love.

I don't know if you will know him, but UK chef Keith Floyd TV chef died yesterday too...he was kind of an important figure in uk tv cooking (credited with being the one who turned cooking show into entertainment.. in the uk at least).. he was quite a flamboyant guy

Last edited:
Not seen any news since yesterday morning and just seen this thread title :cry:

My thoughts and prayres are with Patricks family and friends

I really can't wait for this year to be over, I don't think we can take much more news like this :no:

:( RIP Patrick and thanks for letting me know after every break up I ever had that Johnny Castle would never put me in the corner! x

I just saw this on TV. So sad, he was a real fighter.

Rest in peace Patrick, a true inspiration.

:(

I loved Patrick Swayze in Ghost, Point Break and To Wong Foo. It's so sad, he was such a positive cool guy.

OMG, I didn't know!! :(
That's so, so sad. Remember when I was I child I watched Dirty Dancing everyday and I loooved him.
R.I.P
:(

God, I still can't believe it. I was only watching Ghost the other night, and wondering how he was going - because I hadn't heard anything.

I am shocked. It's so sad :cry:

OMG.... so was I and I was wondering how he was doing, cos not heard anything for a while.

OH MY HOLY HELL. WTF is it with this year, I am in hell already, don't make it worse.

RIP Patrick, may God bless you and your family, you be showing MJ some moves - love you.

patrick_swayze.jpg

One of my favorite movies is Ghost. Watching it now will never be the same again. He was a brilliant actor and man. I'm so sad to see him go. The good ones always go too soon. Rest in peace dirty dancer. We'll miss you.

Awww RIP patrick. Your talent shined on the screens and in so many hearts. You will be missed.

It does comfort me just a bit to know he died peacefully without suffering and with his family beside him....

but it still saddens me....:(

RIP.. what a dreadful year. Was meant to be such a promising good year. :(

Yerpp.. and on guitar Les Paul [the guy who invented the electric guitar and revolutionalised music recording]

..and they have a DJ up there [Adam], and a beautiful lady [Farrah]... and maybe MJ is teaching Bobby Robson to put the football to one side and use his feet for moonwalking.

What a horrible year, may they rest in peace - it must be a right old party there in Heaven with music (MJ), dancing (Patrick) and lots of great food (Keith)!!!

will this year ever end?
I still can't belive it ,that patrick died..
hate hate hate hate this year 4ever

Back