Quincy Jones' Latest Interviews *Update Post 25*

i mean respec quincy as a producer but as far as he the that made thriller idk about that wasn't thriller a slow seller when it was first released and when michael did his groundbreaking videos and motown 25 it just skyrocketed and the rest was history

Ill defend Quincy Jones to the end of the world. I think hes gone a tinsey bit loopy with age.

But if he couldnt see by the late 80's that Michael was beyond genre then Michael was right. If Quincy had tried to make him lean more towards rap and focus on rap then I think it could of seriously affected the direction of Michaels career.

I think Dangerous is Michael's most diverse album, and this is why it is my favourite. You listen to peoples albums and sometimes you can get bored of the same old sound and style. With Dangerous there are so many different tempos of songs, and styles of songs. Its not an effort to listen to all the way through, and there is 14 songs on there.

Why would you say "update post 25"? wouldn't it be easier to say the page number where the update is? makes it easier to find. Just a thought:)

No. It is easier to find as a post number. not everyone has their page lengths set up the same way. For instance, for me every 40 posts is a page. For some, every 15 posts are a page. So what is page 5 to one person is page 10 to another. Therefore, if you indicate which post it is, it cannot be missed by amyone.:)

Back