Project for Michael's Family

I would love to help too however I can! :)
Im off this weekend so I sure can send a couple things!!!

I'd like to write a poem too.. I know I could write something beautiful and meaningful when I get a little more quiet time :)

What a lovely idea! I will definitely help with this with a donation and I'll try and do something I can submit. I also have a few pictures I think would be good to add to the digital frame. I'll get it all together and send it through to you Shannon. Thankyou for this!

Oooh this is lovely!
I want to help too. I'm gonna write a story about what MJ meant in my life and make it sound artistic and inspirational.
Maybe I can design the text together with a picture or something, but I don't know really what it's gonna look like....is it put on A4-paper? Or are u just gonna make a collage of it?

I will contribute a couple things.. if you need help with anything at all just send me at PM :)

Oooh this is lovely!
I want to help too. I'm gonna write a story about what MJ meant in my life and make it sound artistic and inspirational.
Maybe I can design the text together with a picture or something, but I don't know really what it's gonna look like....is it put on A4-paper? Or are u just gonna make a collage of it?

It's not a collage it will have a place as a single image.

I will contribute a couple things.. if you need help with anything at all just send me at PM :)

Honestly, we haven't gotten but 3 monetary donations. All of the items require money to make this package work. From the actual items for the kids to the costs of making the book and even buying the frame. So without donations of money we aren't going to get very far. I've already spent close to 300 dollars myself. I was willing to go ahead and get the items for the children but I'm maxxed out and there's still more that is needed. If we don't get enough then the care package will be adjusted accordingly.

I'm not sure how this is going to work. We send in things we want to contribute and/or contribute money? What are the size restrictions? Is it possible to adjust the deadline?

I'm not sure how this is going to work. We send in things we want to contribute and/or contribute money? What are the size restrictions? Is it possible to adjust the deadline?

size restrictions on the thoughts and poetry - no, on a illustration yes it has to fit a 8x10 sheet of paper. I can't play too much with the deadline.

how much more money do you need?

I have a drawing I am working on now. I would like to scan it and send it to you when its finished :)

size restrictions on the thoughts and poetry - no, on a illustration yes it has to fit a 8x10 sheet of paper. I can't play too much with the deadline.

Don't we just submit our artwork in the thread?? Opps mine was on a sheet of 8.5 x 11.

Unfortunately a lot.

I've only gotten $40.00 from members and a staff member gave $50.00. I've already purchased the material, pattern, stuffing, eyes and all items required to make the huge teddy bear, a bear necklace, a decent collection of comic books ranging from Star Wars, to Marvel heros like X-men and Spiderman and a handful of small to medium lego sets and drawing pack. This was almost $300 so far.

Still to be purchased are the journal/diary for Paris, the art set for Prince, a large lego set for Blanket, the frame for photos and costs to cover the making of the book. Hopefully we'll be able to do it all.

8.5x11 is fine :yes:

I made the deadline the 30th because I want to get it all done and to them sooner rather then later. I can remember being 12 and losing the man who was my father. I was alone and wanting for distractions. So I really want to do this soon.

I'll try to send something during the weekend, for I have to figure out how to use paypal :D I don't have much to give, but hopefully my contribution will help.

I get paid Monday the 27th. Have no doubt you will be receiving something that day. As for poems...I write two a few years ago for him. I'll submit them so you can see if you'd like to add them :)

Hiya

this is a wonderful idea, I am no good with artwork so I will donate something via paypal now for you.

Thanks
S

I just read it ooh nooo!!! I want to make a loot!!! :s
I'll start right away, Mexico really love MJ... so I'll spread it out!! wish me luck

Back