[press release + exclusive picture!] - kenny ortega announced as show director

Im loving the hype! Little by little we're getting new bits of news. Enjoy everyone.

sounds good but he dont look right to me...

if he is doing all this with the shows he needs to be the right body weight, the way he is now isnt good. ive been sayin this for time

He is more ready than ever!!

He looks great.

Had read the article earlier but just read it again. Got me all excited!!! I know I'll be back and read again:D I'm in love with the whole article-LOL

This Is It” is a spectacular concert experience incorporating iconic Jackson songs and choreography mixed with original new works. Ortega says, “Our show goals are to create more than a concert but a complete theatrical musical experience with a dynamic balance that features Jackson in both spectacular production and intimate settings. The stage set, choreography, costumes, lighting, effects and overall production will be of the highest standard and pushing the state of the art.”
Michael is dedicated to every detail and aspect of the show working closely with his creative and talented production team. He is “tremendously excited” about sharing his stage show with hundreds of thousands of fans this summer in London.
Just as Randy Phillips said, "new works" is mentioned again! Looking forward to that. I like that the settings will be both spectacular and intimate. The intimate ones mainly for his slow songs, I guess?

He seems to be enjoying working with the camera, nice pic.

Last edited:
sounds good but he dont look right to me...

if he is doing all this with the shows he needs to be the right body weight, the way he is now isnt good. ive been sayin this for time

I'm sick of reading crap like this here! Give the man a chance! When he's done a few shows, if you still believe that then by all means post it, but really, is there a need now?

I'm sick of reading crap like this here! Give the man a chance! When he's done a few shows, if you still believe that then by all means post it, but really, is there a need now?

She is obviously worried and in some pictures I do tend to worry too and some not. I does look very small on this particular pic but they claim he passed many medical tests so I guess he's going to be fine.

She is obviously worried and in some pictures I do tend to worry too and some not. I does look very small on this particular pic but they claim he passed many medical tests so I guess he's going to be fine.

Yeah, I see your point. I'm naturally very thin like Michael too though, so I see it as a bit of an exageration I guess. He just seems ok to me. He's a strong person as well. :yes:

well the guy is 50 if he doesn't know his own body by now, he will be fine

Back