[press release + exclusive picture!] - kenny ortega announced as show director

[
mjrehearsal-JRS_0105.jpg

AMAZING!!!

Amazing! This story + picture absolutely made my day, I'm so excited!!:wild:

Kenny Ortega seems like a nice person.. I don't know him, but he worked with Michael before apparantly and he looks nice:) Hope it's a good choice!

And.. new works??! Great!

Amazing.
This is going to be so awesome. Im so excited.

That camera you see there in the pic with Mike is called the "Red" which is an uncompressed HD camera which is all the rage in Hollywood.

Many directors choose the camera because of the modular body of the camera. http://www.red.com/

Anyway, that's pretty amazing to see Michael and Kenny behind one of those.

:clapping:

stuff like this really makes u smile and get excited lol

Amazing! This story + picture absolutely made my day, I'm so excited!!:wild:

Kenny Ortega seems like a nice person.. I don't know him, but he worked with Michael before apparantly and he looks nice:) Hope it's a good choice!

And.. new works??! Great!

Kenny Ortega is a great choice, fresh from HSM 1,2,3 we all know how popular they are, and we need say anything about Dangerous and HIStory Tours, Immense - He is the man to do it for Michael.

After all the articles on lawsuits, legal threats, and a possible cancellation of the concerts, this was a thoroughly enjoyable read. I always knew Michael was working hard on this tour, and I am even more excited now!

just for your notice:

with "new works" they mean and emphasize that the performances will feature new stage settings, band, backup dancers, special effects, some new choreographies and some intermediate pieces etc.

That article was absolutely amazing. I never knew Kenny worked with Michael before. But you know what? I'm glad he is because he seems very genuine. I'm glad there's SOMEONE who gives a damn about Michael!

God Bless them both and I do hope every dream Michael has ever had about performing comes true with the help of Ortega.

Thanks for the picture, too. It's so cute and exciting to see Michael acting excited about what he loves!

:wild::wild::wild: look at the pic!!! :wild::wild:
it seems like hes totally involved in anything and has everything under control! :clapping: caaant wait for the concert :angel:

He looks gorgeous!! OMG I'M SO EXCITED! Even though I'm not going (yet) but hes in London he is 2 hours away from me! *faints*

Omgggg great news! Michael, welcome to england baby

That pic was bigger than I expected, but ill deff be making something out of it. It was nice to read this instead of them awful lawsuits and sh*t. Back to the happy.

This is so so exciting, thank you so much for posting this. So looks like MJ is filming the concerts with the RED camera, we could be in a special DVD release of a concert *crosses my fingers* :D.

This is so so exciting, thank you so much for posting this. So looks like MJ is filming the concerts with the RED camera, we could be in a special DVD release of a concert *crosses my fingers* :D.

We'll hopefully at some point see the concert in HD!!! :clapping::wild:

We'll hopefully at some point see the concert in HD!!! :clapping::wild:

I know :D. Even some of the dancers that were in auditions have commented that they were being filmed for a documentary. So it could mean that a documentary about the concerts will be shown on tv along with one of the concerts and then that could be followed by a DVD release.

I know :D. Even some of the dancers that were in auditions have commented that they were being filmed for a documentary. So it could mean that a documentary about the concerts will be shown on tv along with one of the concerts and then that could be followed by a DVD release.

This actually seems very likely. This whole thing is being aggressively promoted as the biggest musical event ever. It would only make sense if there's going to be quite some time dedicated in documenting how it was all put together.

I hope a month is enough to rehearse everything. Seems like such a short amount of time.

Back