Post your photos of your tribute magazine collections :)

Screamin

Proud Member
SDC10067.jpg

SDC10093-1.jpg

Update 12th july

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one for now.. It's hard to find them here. I love your magazines though! Especially NME's cover

Is NME good? does it have alot of MJ stuff? how much was it?

(sorry for all the questions lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent even read any of them, I just scanned the supermarket and bought all the ones with MJ on the cover. all of them were £15 in total.

HOW COULD you have bought the OK magazine?!!
It's a disgrace!

That's not an excuse....
They are horrible people and disrespect Michael even in death!

the ok magazine has good things o say about him and apart from the cover which is a disgrace i felt i had to buy it

Leanne. what is this mag with the pic from the panther sequence?

I have three now.. People, Newsweek, and a Collectors issue
I want to get the Time, and Rollingstone cover

OK magazine cover freaked me out. So shameful of them to post the pic.

has anyone else noticed in the Now magazine tribute that on the page 'where are the brothers now' the pictures and names dont match lol

I have three now.. People, Newsweek, and a Collectors issue
I want to get the Time, and Rollingstone cover

I was VERY upset with Time's issue. I thought they would be civil and write some great articles, and they kept some pretty negative, unjustified stuff in there. Also didn't like that they took up an entire page with the word '*****' on it, summing up the last few years. Wasn't too happy with it, though the pictures are fab.

a0wj93.jpg

i have a few more newspapers but didn't think they would count
i couldn't really afford any of the tribute magazines.
2afd2s0.jpg

a tribute poster i have​

mags-1.jpg

I will not buy OK magazine, they totally crossed the line :(

I really want to get the Canadian version of Hello! I will pop up to WHS tomorrow because I am sure they sell all the international ones. :)

Mashulia, the UK version of Hello! has that cover too :)

a0wj93.jpg

i have a few more newspapers but didn't think they would count
i couldn't really afford any of the tribute magazines.
2afd2s0.jpg

a tribute poster i have​

mags-1.jpg

I will not buy OK magazine, they totally crossed the line :(

I really want to get the Canadian version of Hello! I will pop up to WHS tomorrow because I am sure they sell all the international ones. :)

Mashulia, the UK version of Hello! has that cover too :)

Where did you guys get 'Smash Hits'? I like the look of it. Is it good coverage of MJ or just a few pages.
Also how much it cost? (uk)
(sorry for all the questions lol)

Smashhits seems to be in every petrol station and supermarket, pretty easy to find compared to the others. The whole mag is for Michael, it's really cool and quite lighthearted, but respectful :) it was £2.99. It has lyrics too lol!!!!!!!!!, I remember back in the day I used to get smash hits just for the lyrics :)

It has some wonderful pictures and quite a few posters too...if you have any prob finding it, lmk and I will pick one up for you :)

I have Hello, Q and the Now tribute. I refused to buy OK, it really is awful.

Back