please dont hype the comeback

knight56

Proud Member
Have you notice when most fans where saying that this year is MJ year and that the storm is coming and that MJ is coming back? I hate hyping my hopes up for the return of MJ. Now that the hype has die..no-one is saying nothing about the comeback.

what is the point of this thread?
it's gonna happen when it happens, there's nothing we can do about it. the hype or no hype, is that gonna change the release date?

Last edited:
There is hype lol, why do you think Will I Am on every interview is asked about Michael's new album lol.

blaaaaah

I am so over waiting on Michael Jackson ... NewKids, Herrrrre I come

Oh Oh Oh, OH OH
Oh Oh Oh, OH

Oh Oh Oh, OH OH
Oh Oh Oh, OH

The Right Stuff !!

First time was a great time
Second time was a blast
Third time I fell in love
Now I hope it lasts
I can see it in your walk

:cute::eviltongue:

Last edited:
blaaaaah

Oh Oh Oh, OH OH
Oh Oh Oh, OH

Oh Oh Oh, OH OH
Oh Oh Oh, OH

The Right Stuff !!

Second time was a blast
Now I hope it lasts

Are you serious? :blink:

^^ Hee Heeeee too funny :hysterical: ^^ good one ^^ :cute:

I'm waiting for New Edition. Michael's gonna have to wait. ;)

eeew, wtf?

lol they already attempted a comeback didn't they? With that god awful club song "Girl Gimmie ya numba, blahblahblah" hahahah!!

I'm sorry I just thought that was hilarious. :p

blaaaaah

Oh Oh Oh, OH OH
Oh Oh Oh, OH

Oh Oh Oh, OH OH
Oh Oh Oh, OH

The Right Stuff !!

Second time was a blast
Now I hope it lasts

Chichi!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well while I'm waiting for Michael Jackson I am just HANGIN' TOUGH!

Yeah! And I think MJ should just take it "STEP BY STEP"!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Michaels not hyping it because it supposed to be a secret of sort.

But he decided to make it a secret AFTER the cat was out of the bag.. lol!

SO!!!!! It's kinda silly for some to get fooled that there is not an album when STILL those who are working with him are saying they are working on a new album..

ppl CHOSE to be negitive and depressed..

AN ALBUM IS COMING, AND BEWARE OF THE STORM... :)

"STEP BY STEP"!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

......oooooh baby.......Michael's gonna get to ya giiiiiiiiiiiiiirllllll :lol:

Love that song. Uhm yeah. I ain't hyping no Michael Jackson. I am NKOTB'ing 'till the new album comes -_-

Comeback...???

Success of a 25 year old T25..& the sheer number of daily mentions (which keep these forums:lol: running) proves 'comeback' was a term invented by the media. They need him to boost their profit margin!

Meanwhile, what the media don't want cha' ta' know ( :Dhavin' a Rasta moment)

...MJ hasn't left... the business table..& is still throwin' down..better than ever. Of course the rest of his time is spent being a World-class Dad:wub:

I'm sure Michael will have a successful comeback, when he releases his album. Whether it's 2008, 2009, or whenever. :yes:

Comeback...???

Success of a 25 year old T25..& the sheer number of daily mentions (which keep these forums:lol: running) proves 'comeback' was a term invented by the media. They need him to boost their profit margin!

...MJ hasn't left... the business table..& is still throwin' down..better than ever. Of course the rest of his time is spent being a World-class Dad:wub:
Motown, you are talking too much sense. I wish fans would understand that MJ's job with his company is way more important that making an album and appearing on stage. MJ is the organ-grinder. He is right where Berry Gordy use to be, In the driving seat. He pAys the piper.
We should be applauding him. The top celebs in the world go to him for advice and approval. They dance around like a baby, some even cry just to be n the same room with him.Be happy for MJ cause this is how MJ will secure his legacy.

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THIS COME BACK!!!!!!!!!! :wild:

ITS GONNA BE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!! :wild:

MICHAEL JACKSON IS GONNA BE THE NEW KING OF POP AGAIN!!!!!!! :wild:

THIS COMEBACK IS GOING TO BE SO HUGE THAT PEOPLE IT WILL OUTSELL THRILLER A BILLION TIMES OVER, HE CAN DO IT!!!! :wild:

I CANT WAIT, ITS GONNA BE MICHAELS TIME TO SHINE!!!!!!!!! :wild:

we all know MJ never really left.. But I love using the 'comeback' as a promotional thing..

U know though they did not call the history era as a comeback, but they used.. "BACK WITH A VENGANCE" theme, and did it well..

I think a 'comeback' theme is really good to use for promo.

THIS COMEBACK IS GOING TO BE SO HUGE THAT PEOPLE IT WILL OUTSELL THRILLER A BILLION TIMES OVER, HE CAN DO IT!!!! :wild:

(hugs) LOL I couldn't come up with anything witty to say about this thread, but u always come through :lol:

OMG CALM DOWN :wild:

^ WHY???

MICHAEL's gonna come back SOOON!!!! We should be EXCITED!

OMG OMG OM G OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

^ WHY???

MICHAEL's gonna come back SOOON!!!! We should be EXCITED!

OMG OMG OM G OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

lol i was just kidding. u didnt really think i could tell ANYONE to calm down when it comes to michael did u ? :innocent:

So it was probably wrong of me today to slap people in the face with MJ stickers and run around bragging about how Michael Jackson's next album is going to outsell Thriller.

EDIT: Well, hell. I didn't even read Constipation Killer's post. Damn you for beating me to it.

Last edited:
COME EVERYBOPDY LETS ALL HOLD HANDS AND HOLD CANDLES (at the same time somehow) AND START CHANTING MICHAEL!!!!!! :wild:

MICHAEL!!!! :wild: MICHAEL!!! :wild:

omg i JUST KNOW THAT MICHAEL IS GONNA COME UP WITH A NEW WORLD TOUR, NEW MUSIC VIDEOS AND EVEN A 1ST ANNIVERSERY EDITION OF THE NEW ALBUM BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE SO HUGE THAT ITS GOING TO BE A CELEBRATION!!! :wild:

I CAN SEE THE FUTURE, AND I SEE IT ALL!!! :wild:

2008 THE YEAR OF THE KING :D

Comeback...???

^^^ Ditto
People have to stop it with this whole is he or isn't he crap. He's never left period.
If you want new music, well there are tons of outtakes of previous albums out there enought for another album or two.

Outsell Thriller? Are u kidding? He's gonna outsell Thriller and Bad combined!!!!!!

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! MICHAEL IS BAAAAAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!

MICHAEEEEELL MANIA!

Back