PHOTOSHOP THREAD! (Michael & Woman, hehe)

*MissChanel*

Proud Member
Thought I'd create a fun thread!

I think this thread could get very interesting... :lol:

Only post or create the very BEST photoshop pix of Michael and woman here! Make it as casual or as realistic as you like or as raunchy as ever! :girldance:

Let's make 3 categories:

1. CASUAL

30742968-9d59d20da7d47b0c3f6577e23d.jpg

2. CLASSICAL / PHOTOSHOOT STYLE

6452_1208741267210_1489060659_30562.jpg

jtyjtyul5os0.jpg

3. RAUNCHY / SEXY

pammike.jpg

michaelbite-blackandwhite-sexy-1.jpg

We need a few fans who are photoshop pros cause I'm not! lol

I'd love to see a classic photoshoot style with a young Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson. :happy:

wow 3ed and the last one are soooooooooooo hot :woohoo:
I guess the manhood thread girls would help you with this they got photoshoping *cough* skills

wow 3ed and the last one are soooooooooooo hot :woohoo:
I guess the manhood thread girls would help you with this they got photoshoping *cough* skills

:lol:

I like that last pic.... :punk:

the third one my gosh!!! i seriously thought it was real...and the second just lovely, i think the vampire one would have been just as hot and more realisitc without the blood, still good tho :)

Oh damn, I love the last one :swoon:
I can photoshop some, if anyone would like too any suggestions?
YAY! Thanx hun for offering to do some magic for us! :happy:

Its really late so I'm gonna go to bed but I'll think of some ideas and post them tomo x

P.S: Until then go for it hun! Let your imagination surprise us :happy:

YAY! Thanx hun for offering to do some magic for us! :happy:

Its really late so I'm gonna go to bed but I'll think of some ideas and post them tomo x

P.S: Until then go for it hun! Let your imagination surprise us :happy:

You're welcome and thank you, I'll try to work on some I first need to have some good ideas :D
I'll post them as soon as I get to it!

I can't photoshop, but here are some suggestions: Michael and Marylin Monroe, MJ romantically with Beyoncé, Mike with Mariah Carey!

This thread is gonna be real fun! But in years I bet people are gonna think these are real pics and wonder where they are from!!

It happened this year with a photoshopped pic of Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson, a fan made a fictive pic of them two and couple of months later it appeared in a tabloid!!!

Here are two with Michael and Marilyn Monroe:

MJandMarilyn01.jpg

MJandMarilyn02.jpg

Hope you all like them, more to come soon :D
I have to say they are not my best but I've just been picking up photoshop again and I need to get into it again :lol:

Last edited:
1. I ain't exactly a Photoshop guru
2. This is as far as I could take it with the little patience that I have :p

petramike2.jpg

Thank you BruceWayne, by the way I love the one you made too, you almost had me fooled there it looked so real :yes: :lol:

:woohoo: I lurveee them guys! They are so realistic! Thanx so much for contributing :happy:

I have a few ideas if anyone wants to take them up:

* A young Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson. (Ive always said that if they were roughly at the same age, they could have had a romance that would of lasted a whole life time! True Soul mates. I'd love to see a young handsome Michael with a young beautiful Elizabeth Taylor photoshoped together, aw.)

* Shauna and Michael

* Tatiana and Michael

* Princess Diana and Michael

* A few supermodels and Michael?

(When I think of more ideas, I'll post them) x

hehe nice thread! i especially like the vampire one and the one with marilyn monroe and michael looking in the mirror, good job!

Back