Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Sunwalker7;3840204 said:
I don’t understand why the concert is even an issue either. Wasn’t the source for that rumour the site that Randy feeds information to? It’s probably just something that Randy made up to make Paris look like a spoiled brat who’s overreacting in order to deflect attention and blame from the Jackson family. I see no reason whatsoever to take that rumour seriously. And even if the rumour is true, of course missing the concert is not the reason why Paris did this to herself. If a minor thing like that makes someone harm themselves, there already are a lot of serious underlying issues.

the Randy site is X17online.. and the Marilyn Manson concert story was FIRST posted by TMZ :)

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

How funny is this: "We're completely supportive of the judge's action," Perry Sanders, the lawyer for Katherine Jackson, said Friday.

It is not as though he and his client have a choice. He was the same person who went to court after the granny napping and fought for Katherine to retain her permanent guardianship after making a statement different from what Katherine claimed on tv. Go figure.

They are supportive of the judge's actions, but shouldn't they already know what caused the breakdown. I mean those guardians were in touch with the child and know what is going on according to some fans here.

I see now the latest group of family sources are stressing the school bullying now. The easiest thing is to change school, so of course it is logical to stress bullying as part of the problem now. We can't stress AEG, because we need the case and the children's name attached to it. We can't stress problems at the house, because that is a no no. The home is perfect.

By the time Sanders, Katherine, & her children finish talking to the children, that investigator will get the same answers she got last summer.

That Encinio house was remodeled by the Estate, after they kicked out those who were not part of Michel's will. Now it seems the same hangers on can use it for their celebrations. Even Majestic was living there lately. I guess the estate allows Michael's siblings and their children to run freely through that place & then use Michael's money to fix it.

I don't understand why this bending for the Jacksons. It's fitting now to blame the school for Paris problems. Why they didn't do anything when she said to Oprah that she was being bullied? That was the time to take her off from that school. They have the money & they have the means, but seems to me that Paris problems were not important.

At the beginning of this bad news they were saying the AEG trial was causing too much stress on Paris and I ask, who brought that stress into her? Wasn't their quest to get billions of dollars that drove that family to take AEG to court? And the ridiculous claim that it was for justice was debunked by their own atty when he said they asked AEG for a settlement. Could Paris probably wanted this trial because she thinks that AEG had some responsibility & then she hears her fam wants a settlement instead of justice? Or can she probably realized that AEG is not responsible. We don't know that but blaming the trial is really stupid (sorry for the word). AEG didn't come after Paris, the Jacksons involved the kids into the accusations, the Jacksons brought that stress into the children.

How it got into their minds that what Michael earned with his hard work & sweat belongs to them I don't know but I have the idea that people who think that way are people with no sense of dignity, morals or respect. Now they're going to celebrate a wedding in Michael's Encino's home, why the estate allows that? I believe Michael wouldn't mind but the estate should put an stop to bending for the Jackson. Seems as if the estate is saying, ok we will allow certain things as long as the income to the estate is not affected. And in the mean time they're creating a sense of belonging with the new Jackson generation who probably might want to depend on Michael's children in the future. That has to stop. It's ok to help family but it's not ok to let them take advantage.

I don't know how the judge is going to rule this time, but the last time he just pretended Katherine didn't do anything wrong. And If I remember correctly she said she was vacationing & didn't want to be bother but then when the guardianship/money was in danger she changed her tune. Wouldn't it better that a judge family gets involved?

I'm sorry that these kids landed on those hands. For certain people money is a priority because they need it just for basic needs but the Jacksons don't have that problem, they're a just sickly greedy.

One very sad aspect of the fall out of this tragedy for Paris is that she wanted some relief from having security and body guards. Her profile was already high, now it's more magnified. She will truly need more security for her safety when she is out in public. Because her Mom tweeted pictures of Paris at her ranch and her ranch is a business which she must advertise for success, ne'er do wells now know where the ranch is. If Paris's visits had remained private that could have been a nice retreat for her. Maybe Katherine and PPB could live at Neverland during this summer school break, security there was successful. It's large enough for cousins and friends who really care could visit often. I think they all need some peace at this time. Let Randy and who ever else cares so much about the AEG trial attend that every day.

Ivy said "Beckloff is the probate judge, so he oversees everything related to MJ Estate and guardianship of the kids."

Thank you. But doesn't this judge is more business oriented than family oriented. What I'm trying to ask is if he has the experience to deal in family related matters. That's a reason why there's a family court in the US.

Hope he gets a true report & base his decision on facts and not emotions

Debbie didn't go after him in the Arvizo trial, she praised Michael as a father and stated she wasn't given a script nor forced to what to say in the Take 2 special which ended up helping Michael more than the prosecution.

This isn't about Michael and Debbie anymore, it's about Paris and her mother which obvious she wants her to be part of her life because Paris has reached out to her.

Of course you're minimizing the Jackson family failures as guardians.

Thrill;3840207 said:
the Randy site is X17online.. and the Marilyn Manson concert story was FIRST posted by TMZ :)
Thanks for the info. Still, I don’t exactly consider TMZ a beacon of journalistic integrity either. As far as I’m concerned, the concert story is still just a rumour if the only source for it is some gossip site.

Brace yourselves , audio at the link

DR. CONRAD MURRAY MESSAGE TO PARIS 'YOU ARE NOT ALONE' [AUDIO]
EXCLUSIVE

Dr. Conrad Murray has outdone himself ... this time sending an audio message to Paris Jackson, telling her he'd like to help her figure out what's eating her.

Murray used a pay phone to send what he calls a "letter" to Paris, telling her "I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain," adding, "I'm here for you."

The message is bizarre ... Murray also uses the title of a Jackson song, "You Are Not Alone." He also uses verses from "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "You've Got a Friend."

And there's this ... Murray mentions that Paris consoled him "in [her] deepest moments of grief."

Wow.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/06/dr-co...message-jail-attempted-suicide/#ixzz2VRfRuNSO

Like he should be talking, he is the reason she feels this way. For him to open his mouth now, makes me sick. :perrin:

Paris has had so much to deal with and it seems as if she has had few adults to talk to, or maybe even few peers, and to guide her through this. These are the stresses I could list:

1. Her dad, her only parent, died traumatically and suddenly when she was 12 (barely 12).
2. She was taken to live at Havenhurst with people she had little knowledge of so they were virtual strangers.
3. She was asked to go to attend Jehovah Witnesses church, something she had never been asked to do before and must have been strange to her.
4. She was sent to a regular school, which she had never known before, having been home-schooled.
5. She was beseiged by media, paps, interviews, photoshoots, seeing large crowds at events like the Memorial, the Tribute concert, various well-attended public media events, all something she had no previous exposure to.
6. She was no longer incognito--she is known everywhere.
7. She went on social media and had been targeted by online bullies and criticized for her comments online.
8. She moved from Havenhurst to Calabasas and had to leave the dog her dad gave her behind as well.
9. She has tried to please her new family members by doing what they ask in terms of appearances at media events when perhaps she wasn't happy being so exposed so often and receiving negative comments for what she says and does or how she looks--her hair, etc.
10.Her grandmother disappeared and she did not know where she was or when she was coming back and she could not communicate with her for 10 days.
11. New family members showed up at Calabasas and tried to take her passport, make her go with them, and take her cell phone.
12. She is being bullied at school and online.
13. She is forced to testify in a trial involving the death of her father, give a deposition, and supposedly be a key witness for her new family and do what they want, all while painfully re-living the trauma of her dad's death and the way she lost him.
14. She has lost her close connection with her brother Prince and they have had issues of disagreement.
15. She is going through adolescence and puberty in the spotlight with no guidance.
16. She is the only girl of the kids and the Jackson family has a lot of men in it--6 brothers of her dad, and her 2 brothers, and she misses female friends, advisors, around her.

did I miss anything?

Seems like one hell of a lot to deal with!

Unfortunately, this seems to be an accurate list. Of course none of us knows for sure. The only thing I would add is this:

17. The loss of Nanny Grace (love her or hate her) who was present most of Paris' life and should have stayed with them based on what we see now.

Debbie didn't go after him in the Arvizo trial, she praised Michael as a father and stated she wasn't given a script nor forced to what to say in the Take 2 special which ended up helping Michael more than the prosecution.

Of course you're minimizing the Jackson family failures as guardians.

Im talking about that Debbie filed a claim to have her parental rights installed/get with the kids or whatever it was about. Im sure it added more stress to MJ...

Of course you find every opportunity to hate on the Jacksons. Doomed if they do doomed if they dont

One very sad aspect of the fall out of this tragedy for Paris is that she wanted some relief from having security and body guards. Her profile was already high, now it's more magnified. She will truly need more security for her safety when she is out in public. Because her Mom tweeted pictures of Paris at her ranch and her ranch is a business which she must advertise for success, ne'er do wells now know where the ranch is. If Paris's visits had remained private that could have been a nice retreat for her. Maybe Katherine and PPB could live at Neverland during this summer school break, security there was successful. It's large enough for cousins and friends who really care could visit often. I think they all need some peace at this time. Let Randy and who ever else cares so much about the AEG trial attend that every day.

Debbies ranch lacks security. The papz are basically outside her gate without any walls surrounding the property. They have full view to whats going on.

Ohhh back to Neverland sounds like a beautiful idea.

We can all agree that this is. a very sad situation, none of us know the reason, we can suspect certain things but its almost certainly not just one definitive reason Paris did this, and in that case it's not just one individual to blame. Unfortunately, the guardianship issue is not an easy one and personally I feel here are pros and cons with many suggestions on here.

Teenage years are really hard, and everyone is different, some cope better than others.

One of my eldest daughters friends killed herself, threw herself in front of a train, she was 17. She suffered with depression and her parents had sought help or her, they weren't pushy parents but this young girl put pressure on herself until it became too much. If they had thought for a second that she could do this then I don't think they would have let her out of their sight. This case is rare thankfully, but it's not always the parents fault. I do see lots of potential problems with KJ's guardianship, probably he biggest one being her age followed closely by the family dynamics generally.

I don't really know the point I'm trying to make :) but I just hope that Paris gets the help she clearly needs and if there are any issues with the guardianship that it is resolved for the good of Paris and her brothers.

Last edited:

So hes a judge that looks into things mj related in court? then why the heck would he choose june 25 of all days for wade robson next court hearing, surely he knows that is mjs annivarsy and the affect that day has on MJJ3

the hearings have nothing to do with the kids. Even executors do not attend to the hearings, it's all judge and the lawyers. so for the judge and the lawyers June 25th is another business day.

Why Judge Beckeloff is involved and not a family judge?

Ivy said "Beckloff is the probate judge, so he oversees everything related to MJ Estate and guardianship of the kids."

He's the judge that handles the will (hence the Estate) and the guardianship. At this moment he's the most knowledgeable person about the guardianship. Not only he read Michael's will but he read statements from Debbie and Diana Ross. He also had access to the previous reports, including the last year's investigation. Currently he's the most knowledgeable person and he has the power over the guardianship of the kids.

PARIS JACKSON
Producers Will Do Anything
To Keep Her On Flick
EXCLUSIVE
Paris Jackson will not miss a beat in her fledgling movie career, because we've learned producers of her first flick will do "anything it takes" to keep her on the project.

Paris and grandma Katherine Jackson have inked a deal for the 15-year-old to appear in "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys." Sources connected with the project tell TMZ ... producers are well aware Paris' attempted suicide and subsequent 5150 psychiatric hold could result in a skyrocketing insurance premium for the movie.

A source connected with the animated flick tells TMZ, "There's a policy that we will have to buy now that we would not have had to buy prior to the incident." The source goes on, "We're prepared to pay a large amount of money for the policy," adding, "Fortunately, we have a big budget."

Paris won't be needed for 6 months, and producers feel that's enough time for her to get her life back on track.

We're told producers are solidly behind Paris doing the project. Fact is ... it probably helps the movie more than it helps Paris.

Welcome to Hollywood.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2VdMtVcxL

Thank you. But doesn't this judge is more business oriented than family oriented. What I'm trying to ask is if he has the experience to deal in family related matters. That's a reason why there's a family court in the US.

My understanding is that a social worker/CPS are involved. Depending on what they find, they will make recommendations.
Judge Beckloff will be involved if there is a custody/guardianship issue.
Both certainly work together , I suppose CPS have a wide range of things they can do to try and find a solution, Judge Beckloff will only deal with custody/guardianship issues.

That's my understanding of the situation.

Of course you find every opportunity to hate on the Jacksons. Doomed if they do doomed if they dont

Trust me, my despise and hatred for them is not just because or out of nowhere. Since they started to ignore Michael's wishes for his children, they lost me and I bet many more as well.

Ivy.......Heaven help us if you EVER decide to leave this forum.
Thank you for all you do.

Just had to get that in....

Janet called her relatives as soon as she heard the news. She got hold on Austin, Toya and Jermaine. They told her they had no idea what was going on and were on their way to the hospital.

She called once again and was then told MJ has died.

Janet hired a private plane and landed in LA (Van Nuys aiport) the very same evening.

Are you even aware that paparazzis photographed her when she was on her way to a waiting SUV at the airport???? You want to see the picture because it was posted everywere with the headlines "Janet rushes home"?? You wanna see the pic or you wanna search online for it?

Janet took a private plane immediately.

I heard Janet say she waited and I am sticking to it. She should not wait but go immediately. Glad she finally got there, but she waited first, the same way she is waiting now.

People wonder why Michael kept his distance from his family. It was done on purpose. The whole family needs therapy. I don't say this to be hateful but realistic. Paris could have died. That would have been devastating.

I think the last time the judge used an investigator from family court, so maybe that is how the family court aspect will be involved.

Guys did they say who accompanied Paris to the hospital in the ambulance. I notice they say who went to see her, but how come one of the people who went to see her was not already in the hospital. I took a teen to the psychiatric unit at the hospital once, because while I was at the house she told me very strongly that she wanted to kill herself. When we got to the hospital they called the Children's Services and opened a case. At first they allowed us to sit in a room with glass, which of course is used to watch what she does. There were other teens there with their famalies. We were there for hours. Then the psychiatrist came out and took her to a room & asked the usual questions. The thing was her mom wouldn't let her speak to a boy and she felt she was in love and became depressed and started telling people she wanted to kill herself. It came out too that she threw a fit and the mom, who is of Mexican origin hit her. Anyway they let her stay in there all day. She saw a social worker too. I left her there until her mom came and picked her up. She was returned to her home and the mom was simple told you can't hit your kid. I am wondering if the same thing may happen to Paris: Evaluation, Children Services involvement, child return home and guardians are told you have to pay more attention.

I see Paris' grades coming out in the discussion. The thing is Paris was not failing when she was being schooled before 09. How come grades are a problem now, and I don't want to hear the reason is because she is being bullied. There are several issues that can cause grades to suffer.

Both families as far as I am concerned failed Paris. Both Debbie's side and the Jackson's side keep putting Paris' business out in the public. However, with Debbie it is mainly photos and saying how beautiful her daughter is, and cussing out people who tackle with her daughter. She has been the ONLY person who defended Paris, and despite her faults, which I have too, I have to give her credit for that.

Then, if some here claim they saw her cuts since April, then the concert, grades, & bulling are not responsible for the suicide, since the concert was this week and the grade and bullying were ongoing problems. Wade's story came out around May 7, and the cuts were seen in April, so again the story is not the cause of the suicide. So, it has to be something that was going on when the cuts began & some last straw happened this week which caused her to reach a crisis. Maybe the AEG case was a trigger. There was some trigger that week or night that made her desperate. So yes I do think it is something within the family structure and Debbie knows what it is.

Last edited:

Petra, it's what is happening, that's what i've been trying to say.

5150 is over, Paris is apparently not releasd yet.

You have doctors+ CPS + Judge involved now.

It's getting very serious.

Last edited:
Thrill;3840201 said:
respect77

i dont know if you are ¨reffering to me?

I was talking generally about fans who are always defensive about the family whatever they do. I know there is also a fraction who always attack them for everything.

im supporting paris this time to, i just feel its wrong to blame it on Katherine and TJ without any details. we can easily blame debbie rowe too.. i mean inspite spending so much time with her paris still didnt call debbie but a suicide line.

people can have the best of parents but kids still commit suicide. kids even tries to take their own lives after a breakup. are you then telling me that household was toxic too??

suicides are complex and we dont know the full story to this. im NOT downplaying what happened, im NOT blaming this on paris...

ive stated several times that she must have had underlying issues for a time now and it probably stems from a bunch of stuff INCLUDING familymess... stop the blame game, its horrible to blame someone for something horrible like this. we dont know if and WHAT actions the jacksons have done to adress paris issues before, teen depression is NOT easy... especially if you believe nobody loves you or understands you

We do not know the exact reasons, that is true. So we should not talk about the Manson concert as a factual reason either. That's just a speculation like the rest of them.

However, I do wonder about whether this family is able to provide for Paris' emotional needs. This is a video I have seen a few weeks ago. It's an interview with LaToya from 2005. At 2:44 she is asked whether she and Michael ever discussed the things she told about him in 1993. And look at her answer:

[video=youtube;oqgzJBAnSAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oqgzJBAnSAo[/video]

That's just a little insight into the Jackson family mentality.

Re: Our Support & Love for Paris Thread

May Paris Jackson receive the love and support she so desperately needs, instead of the alienation that keeps effecting her.

I think it is sweet Marilyn Manson dedicated a song to Paris called, "Disposable Teens." I know he also did a knife signature, but that's the point, it wasn't meant to make Paris Jackson feel alienated. Alice Cooper was in my time and he was the anti-parent's worst nightmare!

It's obvious Paris is angry and feels like a disposable teen, which is why it took this latest desperation as a cry for help.

For the love of God, those who are the beneficiaries of being beholden to protect this young woman, do so. Stop the alienation and make her believe she is a part of a whole, as in Jackson blended family. Stop with the references that everything is her fault, especially when we, the public at large, have to read these negative, derogatory statements of non-support. This is degrading and makes Paris Jackson feel like a "Disposable Teen(s)." If you are going to put God first, then do what Jesus taught, "to love your neighbor as yourself."

Don't act like a cult towards Paris, give her a sense of belonging, not alienation!
(Verb ---
Cause (someone) to feel isolated or estranged.
Cause (someone) to become unsympathetic or hostile)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKkiCFOE-Ic
http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/07/marilyn-manson-paris-jackson-knife-slashing-concert/

Wow! Thank you, I had not seen that Latoya video. That sure explains a lot........ don't talk about it, don't address it, just brush over it. WOW again.

^WOW, I'm in shock for that revelation as well! It sure makes sense why they acted the way they did with the granny-napping incident and I'm afraid they're gonna do the same with Paris. :(

That's the reason why she's a traitor in my eyes, she never assumed the consequences, nor took responsibility for what she did to Michael and put the blame on Jack Gordon instead.

You have doctors+ CPS + Judge involved now.

she could have been released from 5150 and be in voluntary treatment as well.

You have CPS + Judge involved now.

Yes I know what is happening. I am reading the same board as you are. Now about the outcome that is when we will see if this judge is going to wake up some more.

Respect the family are not equipped to take care of Paris' emotional needs, if they do not change their perspective. Didn't Katherine, Joe, siblings all hear Michael talk about how his childhood affected him? On any interview did Mother especially say something like yes he is right and I spoke to him and tried to make him understand what my role was & he understood? Nope. Rather up to this year she says he had a troubled life. What does that mean? Who started the seeds so that the life would be troubled? Then Joe is proud of what he did, and the boys downplay the effects of the childhood experiences on Michael during their interviews. The same downplaying of Paris' issues will be done by the family.

People like to send others to therapy--let someone else handle the issue. I agree that the professionals know what to do, but sometimes all an individual needs is for those who love them to sit down and listen to the problems. The person wants those who are causing the problems to work with him/her to make a plan and work on solving that problem. It was like Michael--all he wanted was to have the type of father who would play with him & he wanted Joe to simple say he was sorry, but Joe never did. However, Michael understood his dad a little more later on and forgave him, but still Joe needed to go to his son to work out all the childhood trauma and Joe never did, because till today he feels he did the right thing.

I guess the good thing with having the psychiatrist on board is that the professional will get the parties involved to make a plan, but are the family members going to stick to the plan? That is another thing. It might end up being like the TJ 2-hour-away story. The children's services thinks he is living in the home, when the reality is TJ is miles away, so TJ did not keep the plan either.

she could have been released from 5150 and be in voluntary treatment as well.

yes, I meant released from the hospital. Now that everybody knows which hospital she's staying at, I suppose we would know if she had been released.

I hope this is voluntary, if doctors have to go to a judge to treat her, that woud be another terrible news.

Yes I know what is happening. I am reading the same board as you are. Now about the outcome that is when we will see if this judge is going to wake up some more.

I was just answering to that......

. I am wondering if the same thing may happen to Paris: Evaluation, Children Services involvement, child return home and guardians are told you have to pay more attention.

Then, if some here claim they saw her cuts since April, then the concert, grades, & bulling are not responsible for the suicide, since the concert was this week and the grade and bullying were ongoing problems. Wade's story came out around May 7, and the cuts were seen in April, so again the story is not the cause of the suicide. So, it has to be something that was going on when the cuts began & some last straw happened this week which caused her to reach a crisis. Maybe the AEG case was a trigger. There was some trigger that week or night that made her desperate. So yes I do think it is something within the family structure and Debbie knows what it is.

I think all these things add up and culminate over a long period of time. It's not like you are being bullied for the first time and then you try to commit suicide for it. It's going on over a long period of time and then it all adds up to something that the person doesn't feel bearable any more. The same with the allegations. Wade's allegations are new, but it's not like Paris had not been bullied because of the allegations before. And Wade added to that.

IMO it's probably a combination of many things - and that includes several of the issues mentioned.

^^A judge? What made you think of that? The only time that happens is when you have to be certified which has to go through court. Anyone can put themselves in a facility voluntarily if you have the symptoms or "break down" (like Wade's breakdown) and you can sign yourself out. We don't even know if Paris is "clinically" depressed.

Respect ^^Yes I agree, but I think those were triggers influencing the suicide but not the main cause, and that the main cause was something that happened when the cuts began or prior. It is also family related, because she began being at another residence more, so somethings were happening and then she began distancing herself from one place and going more to another place. Why is she trying to escape at this time......

Last edited:
Back