Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

Please someone summarise and share the gist of this man's tweets. He has bad bouts of twitter diarrhea :(

@rana_jeny Like the other lead actors, we have narrowed thelist down of "A" list directors we want and are now in talks withtheir agents.

eh?

tumblr_m0g66nQrT01qj2hago2_500.gif

tumblr_m161mn5Kgt1qcpijho2_250.gif

ooookkkkay.

It seems pretty last minute to be in talks with directors and actors. Many big films determine their lead actors and directors at least 6 -12 months before, because such people are generally have other commitments.

I guess the only A listers hes talking to are the ones in his dreams. i doubt anyone is lined up at all. thats the only impression he gives from his tweets

How can he go location scouting without a director? Who the hell is this novice? I don't care much for this project but every other week I come to this thread for the lol & leave SMDH

This must be a low budget Punk'd episode

Can someone ask this Dennis character who is Paris' "manager" and when can we expect filling of her contract to the LA courthouse (as she's still a MINOR)?

Last edited:
^uh...is it weird that I have this bad feeling Paris' manager is Latoya?

There are so many things that are wrong with this. As for A listers, feels like Paris is their only known face, and she's the one carrying the whole project. And for such a huge blockbuster to be, how come all the PR is done on twitter?

Re-manager, it could very well be auntie L. Why give money to someone else? Doesnt sound like her.

Every time Dennis tweets to clarify something or drum up excitement about this project I can't help but get even more concerned about the people running this. I think it would be better for him to stop tweeting and hire a proper pr firm to make announcements when things are official. Right now he's just making some big promises without anything to back them up with.

Right now he's just making some big promises without anything to back them up with.

He's just like chris hunt of global live. He'll be whinging about paris's estate allowance next. Just think, if she had access to her $millions now, she could have had the privilege of investing in this worthwhile environmental film project that would have been so close to mj's heart.

Every time Dennis tweets to clarify something or drum up excitement about this project I can't help but get even more concerned about the people running this. I think it would be better for him to stop tweeting and hire a proper pr firm to make announcements when things are official. Right now he's just making some big promises without anything to back them up with.
And if none of his promises pan out, will anyone call him out on his blatant lying? Nope. And that is what I find sad.

He's just like chris hunt of global live. He'll be whinging about paris's estate allowance next. Just think, if she had access to her $millions now, she could have had the privilege of investing in this worthwhile environmental film project that would have been so close to mj's heart.

lol so true

when can we expect filling of her contract to the LA courthouse (as she's still a MINOR)?

Her contract does not need to be filed with the court. The filing of the contract is asking a judge to approve it and make it binding. So with no "binding" contract she can walk away from this any time she wants.

Her contract does not need to be filed with the court. The filing of the contract is asking a judge to approve it and make it binding. So with no "binding" contract she can walk away from this any time she wants.

Oh so no filing? ...Do they still have to put her money into a trust ?

But most legitimate directors / studios will submit the contract for court approval. Even Jaden Smith's Karate Kid contract was filed in court, and his parents were producers on the movie.

SMDH

Last edited:

Even if it's not filed in court, as a contract between two parties, it's still legally binding right?

You would think any work involving a minor would have to have a contract filed with a court inorder to avoid exploitation

Michael Jackson's daughter making acting debut in White Castle

paris_jackson.jpg

A movie featuring the daughter of the late Michael Jackson in her first acting role will be filmed at Nottoway Plantation in White Castle.

The film Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys is being produced by Paralight Films based in Lehi, Utah.
The story is the first in a series of five books authored by Dennis Christen. Fourteen-year-old Paris Jackson will play the character of Lundon O’Malley in a part live, part animated adventure of the battle between land and sea. The project is a unique one that was created as an educational fundraising tool to give back to the schools and to entertain the world. One half of the price of the books, posters, cinema admission, and related retail items will go directly to the school of choice of the purchaser anywhere in the U.S.

The film production team recently visited South Louisiana for a closer look at River Road plantation homes, nearby Cypress Bayous, and Mandeville’s Fontainebleau State Park. After the first day they announced that Nottoway’s mansion, with its picturesque rotunda and majestic Oak trees, was chosen as the home of Dalina, the story’s Queen of the Sea.

"The minute I looked up at the grand white castle and the massive columns I knew this was it,” Christen says. “In one of the scenes the children turn into butterflies and will fly around under these magnificent oak trees. This is exactly what I had envisioned.”

Stephen Sobisky, founder of C-it Entertainment Group and Sandman Studios, explained that producers and location scouts don’t normally bring the talent along on the preliminary visits.
“Paris wants to pursue an acting career, but she’s young and new to the business," Sobisky says. "Our team wants to give her hands-on experience in the start-to-finish process of film production. A well-rounded actor or actress should begin at the beginning."

Paris’ role in the film also includes taking an active part in the school fundraising component of the project. She plans to travel, when her school schedule permits, and introduce the Lundon’s Bridge book series to middle-school students across the county - encouraging them to become involved in a fun new way to raise money for programs like art, theater, music and film making.

While in Louisiana, Paris, friend Michaela Blanks and the production team visited a Seventh grade class at Iberville Parish’s Math & Science Academy, located in Plaquemine. Michaela is almost a year older than Paris and plays the part of a butterfly in the film. She also has some experience in theater and modeling.

Openly admitting that Louisiana is very different from the Los Angeles area where they both grew up, the girls exchanged questions and answers with the local students, posed for group photos, and promised to see them again when they return to the area for filming.

A highlight of the school visit was an appropriate question from one of the young southern gentlemen in the class. “Would ya’ll like to go mud riding in the swamp next time you come?” The girls’ eyes lit up and smiles gave way to their obvious replies. They left no doubt that they couldn’t wait to return.

The movie will be filmed this summer.

The book Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys is now available at www.amazon.com. For more information about Nottoway visit www.Nottoway.com. For more information about the book and film project visit www.lundons.com

seventh_grade_class.jpg

http://westbatonrouge.wafb.com/news...ons-daughter-making-acting-debut-white-castle

Even if it's not filed in court, as a contract between two parties, it's still legally binding right?

contracts with minors are not binding. Even though their guardians or parents co-sign, it's still not binding. in short you cannot bind minors.

But most legitimate directors / studios will submit the contract for court approval. Even Jaden Smith's Karate Kid contract was filed in court, and his parents were producers on the movie.

of course. a non-binding contract allows the minor to walk away from the project or in some instances walk away from the contract to renegotiate (such as if they are on the first movie and they get famous and revoke the contract they signed to get more money or do something else) so as the big legit studios want to protect themselves they get court approval and make the contracts binding. For example Disney files every contract for their main actors in TV shows, they don't file any contracts for the extras.

Not sure about the trust thing.

Paris Jackson has the same " Heartfelt Soul" as her father, Michael Jackson;
so just plain folks love and trust her.

seventh_grade_class.jpg

paris_jackson.jpg

seventh_grade_class.jpg

Enough projecting..... You don't know what she is like.

Michael was MJ.... Paris is Paris. You don't know if she has heartfelt soul....or not. You are just projecting Michael onto her. Period.

actually I don't know what to think about "just plain folks" comment.

I am really sick of the negative energy some of the posters here are attempting to project onto Paris Jackson.
Your actions are truly twisted.
God, please, bless and protect Paris Jackson.

I am really sick of the negative energy some of the posters here are attempting to project onto Paris Jackson.
Your actions are truly twisted.
God, please, bless and protect Paris Jackson.
Oh, stop overreacting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with fans expressing concern and asking questions. Honestly, I find the "Let's now have all this faith that this family, that has shown for years that they are really bad at reading people, set up this legit project for Paris." attitude so much more head scratching than those that are asking the questions.

There are so many things that are wrong with this. As for A listers, feels like Paris is their only known face, and she's the one carrying the whole project.

That's such a good point. It is so unfair to make this 13 yr old the 'face' of the project, purely because of who her father was. The film's success or failure will be seen to the outside world as down to her - that's far too much responsibility for a child to have. Now we learn that she's part of the fundraising effort in schools - she's promoting some badly written self-published book in her spare time which according to ivy has very little 'environmental' message - really, has the kOP's daughter no better options in her life than doing this?

seventh_grade_class.jpg

paris_jackson.jpg

seventh_grade_class.jpg

that dude in the picture with Paris and her friend ..just looks plain creepy to me...I cannot help it...I don't trust what is going on behind those glasses :bugeyed

Back