Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 700*

How dare you, simply, how dare you!?

Do you know the Cascios!? Your post is rude and offensive - The fact these decent people did what they did and stayed out of the public eye for 20 something years, to me, speaks volumes. To brand them as betrayers is uncalled for and totally disrespectful!

THank you!!! Seriously, this is getting way out of hand and passed ridiculous several weeks ago.

People need to take a deep breath before posting. Some untruths are being thrown around here without anything to back it up with. Think before you post please.

There is no real proof that those tracks are real and there is no proof that they are not. Every fan has to make own decision by listening. Sony/Estate did not publish any official documents/ expertise so far regarding those tracks I guess because Cascios tracks contain mixed vocals. Besides, parts of other MJ songs were inserted to Cascios tracks. Good example is HYHU.

Sony is responsible for the cut and paste ad-libs, not the Cascio's. Sony got the song in demo form, meaning ad-libs were most likely absent, which would make the song incomplete. And the only song that was sampled on KYHU was Earth Song, and that didn't even make the final cut.

I have been a loyal fan for more than 25 years. I have setup the biggest MJ fanclubs in Turkey and have supported MJ for all of my life. (Look at my "join date" please, it's on the left of this post, and then look at yours ;) )

How dare you judge me without knowing a fact about me?

And please read my post carefully, I don't compare Cascios to the Chandlers or Arvizos. I just wanted to make a point that people took advantage of Michael and they betrayed him for all of his life. Can you deny that?

So why do you believe Cascios won't betray Michael? I am not saying they did, but it seems to me as if they did. Because that's not Michael singing on their songs...

If you have any other explanation to this, then I can listen. But please don't attack me, because you don't know me at all!

In your OPINION, it's NOT Michael singing on those songs. That's all it is, is your opinions, and I do realize that some others share that opinion. It does not make it a fact! And putting the Cascios in the same category as the other two piece of shit families who ruined Michael's life is beyond mean. The Cascios have known Michael for over 20 years, and they've never said one bad thing about him, never betrayed him at all. Now you think they are??? Based on what? Your OPINION?! Come on! :doh:

2008???? Michael is wearing the same clothes for Christmas 2008:

No :p its from January 2009. They showed this picture on the Oprah show yesterday with the caption "MJ and Eddie last picture January 2009"-

Well i just watched the two videos. And i AM still 100% a non believer of the tracks cause i listen to what my ears hear, and that's not Michael's voice my ears are hearing. However i do not agree with that the Cascio's seemed uncomfortable when answering the question if these were really his vocals. And the same goes for Teddy Riley, they seemed calm and like they were telling the truth.

At the same time i just don't believe recording in a lesser studio would change ones voice so much like this. Right now the only possibility in my book is that MJ did indeed record his vocals in that studio. Sony bought them, fucked around with them and to a point where it didn't sound like Michael at all anymore.

Another scenario could be that the Cascio's are lying their ass off about the tracks, but i find that very hard to believe. They really seem very genuine about everything. But sadly the possibility does exist. Cause like i said yesterday....i hear JM on Monster and certainly not MJ, and that goes for the other two songs as well. Also the simple fact (for me,that is) that the difference between the vocals on these three tracks compared to the non-Cascio songs is so significant, just very curious.

Shit....if Sony simply left these (very average anyway) tracks off it, things would be so much better.

PART 1
[youtube]ArOfcUZSDIU[/youtube]

PART 2
[youtube]fHOt3zhyZvc[/youtube]

Well, I just watched those videos. Thank you for shearing :flowers: Eddie did not look 100% confident imo answering that question about his tracks. Teddy for some reason said that MJ would love this controversy and he was smiling watching them at the moment.
Well, Teddy admitted that there is a freaking controversy about those tracks. Good! Now tell us the truth. LOL

Hey - does anyone have the album in a format that can be burned down on a CD and played on normal stereo?

My parents stereo can not play mp3 files. I would love to be able to play it on their stereo.

Please PM me if you have Michael in a format that is not mp3 so I can play it on a normal CD stereo.

Well, I just watched those videos. Thank you for shearing :flowers: Eddie did not look 100% confident imo answering that question about his tracks. Teddy for some reason said that MJ would love this controversy and he was smiling watching them at the moment.
Well, Teddy admitted that there is a freaking controversy about those tracks. Good! Now tell us the truth. LOL

He was talking about the decision to release a posthumous album. Stop making up stories or go to work for The Sun

He was talking about the decision to release a posthumous album. Stop making up stories or go to work for The Sun

Asedora is right though, Teddy did say Michael would like this kind of controversy. People going like 'Is this Michael or not...etc..' he said it along those lines.

Oh really? The controversy about this album is only those Cascios tracks and this is what Oprah and Teddy were talking about. Maybe you should go work for Sony then?

I am sorry to say this but this family did a better job in 5 minutes defending and supporting Michael than his own family in the last year and half. I am not saying at all his family do not miss or love him. But it makes you wonder why Michael had the need to spend time with other families to feel normal. To feel relaxed and safe.

I watched behind the music thing with Usher the other day. He fired his mom as his manager. That was hard but he said he just wanted a mother and not have it connected to his work and career. It made me think of Michael and his family. Usher just wanted his family and work to be separate.

What gets me is that the pic of the studio when MJ supposed to have recorded there was a crappy mic and a few cushions yet when they showed Oprahs cameras round now it looked as if a lot of $$$$$$ had been spent on it??

Michael would say....

"Just what i want ya'll to do" - Teddy Riley

On the question if Michael would like this controvery of is it him or isnt it.

All about this kind of controvery ,nothing about it being a posthumous release.

Asedora is right though, Teddy did say Michael would like this kind of controversy. People going like 'Is this Michael or not...etc..' he said it along those lines.

English is not my first language. To me, he referred to the CD. Anyway, some fans would be perfect for The Sun

I am sorry to say this but this family did a better job in 5 minutes defending and supporting Michael than his own family in the last year and half. I am not saying at all his family do not miss or love him. But it makes you wonder why Michael had the need to spend time with other families to feel normal. To feel relaxed and safe.

I watched behind the music thing with Usher the other day. He fired his mom as his manager. That was hard but he said he just wanted a mother and not have it connected to his work and career. It made me think of Michael and his family. Usher just wanted his family and work to be separate.

Can you please let me know what the 3Ts have said or done wrong about their uncle?

Or are you referring to Randy? The same Randy that got rid of MJs joke of a legal team and brought in T Mez?

Or maybe the mother who MJ adored and who was rather silly to even speak to Oprah anyway

The only questionable ones there are Joseph and Jermaine (and Latoyas away with the fairies)

I am sorry to say this but this family did a better job in 5 minutes defending and supporting Michael than his own family in the last year and half.

Well, my dog would do a better job than the Jacksons.

English is not my first language. To me, he referred to the CD. Anyway, some fans would be perfect for The Sun

Ah i see, but nope it's was all about the controversy surrounding the Cascio tracks and people going 'It's him, it's not him' . So Teddy Riley says Michael would love this...i HIGHLY doubt that. That would mean that Michael would love the fact that alot of fans are not gonna buy the album because of this situation, he would love fans arguing with eachother and sometimes even insulting eachother, he'd love that alot of fans would believe that these songs could hurt his legacy, and i can go on and on...i don't believe that for a second.

There's zero to love about this whole situation/fiasco.

English is not my native language either but it was clear enough for me to understand that they spoke not about an album but about Cascios tracks. And stop giving your silly advices. It gets too personal.

English is not my native language either but it was clear enough for me to understand that they spoke not about an album but about Cascios tracks. And stop giving your silly advices. It gets too personal.

Good for you. You had a better teacher. Maybe one day you use these skills to be a better fan. Just a suggestion. Nothing personal.

Can you please let me know what the 3Ts have said or done wrong about their uncle?

Or are you referring to Randy? The same Randy that got rid of MJs joke of a legal team and brought in T Mez?

Or maybe the mother who MJ adored and who was rather silly to even speak to Oprah anyway

The only questionable ones there are Joseph and Jermaine (and Latoyas away with the fairies)

Janet goes on Oprah and basically says he was an addict in denial just days before Murray was in court. Randy complains about everything. He says the will is fake, why weren't they invited to the Grammys, etc. I didn't like Katherine going on Oprah but it was okay. It's the way they make Michael come across. Sometimes it feels like (my opinion only)that they feed into the negativity the media portrays Michael. I don't think it's intentional but for a family that has been in the business for so long you think they would avoid the traps. I have never seen this Cascio family ever until yesterday on Oprah and it felt like a breath of fresh air to me. The only time I have felt this way too is when I hear his children speak of him.

So, very true. :yes: Thank you for posting.:girl_butterfly:

Janet goes on Oprah and basically says he was an addict in denial just days before Murray was in court. Randy complains about everything. He says the will is fake, why weren't they invited to the Grammys, etc. I didn't like Katherine going on Oprah but it was okay. It's the way they make Michael come across. Sometimes it feels like (my opinion only)that they feed into the negativity the media portrays Michael. I don't think it's intentional but for a family that has been in the business for so long you think they would avoid the traps. I have never seen this Cascio family ever until yesterday on Oprah and it felt like a breath of fresh air to me. The only time I have felt this way too is when I hear his children speak of him.

I would like to believe that it is not intentional, but I think I'm losing my innocence. Some things are obvious. We can not close our eyes, even when we want ....

Janet did? I wasn't aware of that...i never did expect that from her. I thought of her as a private person who would keep silent about alot of things. Even if this is really what she thought (and we'll never 100% know for sure) about him having a drug problem....she shouldn't have said it. It indeed feeds to media nonsense. She should've been aware of that, especially after the song Scream too.

¿Where are the PROOFS? ¿Where are the handwritings lyrics from Michael Jackson?:

handwritten-beat-it-lyrics-michael-jackson-9334510-676-440.jpg

Janet did? I wasn't aware of that...i never did expect that from her. I thought of her as a private person who would keep silent about alot of things. Even if this is really what she thought (and we'll never 100% know for sure) about him having a drug problem....she shouldn't have said it. It indeed feeds to media nonsense. She should've been aware of that, especially after the song Scream too.

She did and the other show she was on before that she was talking about a horse and water analogy. I am sorry I can't remember how she said it. Again I am not saying she doesn't love and miss him. She gave Oprah and others what they wanted to hear.

Back