Old Schooler's / we wait 'till physical has arrived - Thread

MJJuniorSinceMW

Proud Member
Donations
$23.00
Hey guys, i thought i start this thingy for all the ones who will be waiting, like me, without listening to the preview snippets, or daily songs!

Here i declare: I won't listen to any of the previews, nor the streaming of whole songs, nor do i listen to the leaked material since March 31st.

I will listen to CHICAGO, LOVING YOU, A PLACE WITH NO NAME, SLAVE TO THE RYTHM, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE, BLUE GANGSTA & XSCAPE when i have at least one copy of the album (a deluxe of course) in my hand.

The one thing that will help me through this last week of waiting is, of course:
The GREAT GREAT 'Love Never Felt So Good' - both version at that!
L.O.V.E. the remix by "Bad-Man" Timbo & the album version by "Die Hard" John Mc Lain.

Please join me, all you old schooler's! :) :) (I hope there are still some...) :D

It's pretty hard by all the raving bout that CHICAGO track, but we'll stay strong & we won't crumble! :D

Im gonna buy a physical copy too but I have no discipline to wait for it to drop. lol

Count me in, plus when they release the cd singles hopefully I will get them too.

Terry

I'm sorry, I tried but I gave in totally with Chicago. I can't wait til I get my CD, but I'm so impatient. I had to listen now. Maybe I will try for the other songs..... I really do love that feeling of hearing the songs on the album for the first time.

Good luck.

I lack the strength! :lol:

I want new music so bad I hear it as soon as possible!! :)

My name is Tony and I am a Michaeloholic, I made a vow this week not to listen to any Xscape tracks until I had the physical CD or it was released as a single.

However, I confess, and I'm not proud, that today I saw someone on here had posted a link to Chicago. Before I knew what I was doing (and I'm not proud of this), I found my fingers on my mouse and.....I clicked the link.

It was just the once, I swear it. I know I've said this before, but this time...this time I mean it. Forgive me and I may forgive myself. I won't click another link, even if my body and mind are screaming out for me to do so. I won't do it. Please let me stay in the group. Thank you.

Maaaan. There's some seriously will power needed. I mean...i will try to wait until I buy the álbum, but not sure if physical! On the latest releases, the CDs only hit stores here several days AFTER official release date.

I know I won't handle extra waiting...but I know I can make it until iTunes release. Lets stay togetherrr

I'm definitely old school, waiting for the CD, but...it's sooo hard! :blush: I heard those 30 seconds of Chicago this morning and my Xscape excitement has runneth over. :woohoo:

I commemorate those of you who are strong enough not to listen to anything just yet (even previews!). I must confess that i indulged in listening to the preview of chicago.. But that's as far as i will take it.. Can i still kick it in here with you guys? :D

I commemorate those of you who are strong enough not to listen to anything just yet (even previews!). I must confess that i indulged in listening to the preview of chicago.. But that's as far as i will take it.. Can i still kick it in here with you guys? :D

We can be fallen members together ;)

That's my plan anyway. If listening to both versions of LNFSG doesn't count, then I'm good :D I've barely kept up with the news anyway. It moves too fast. So I haven't stumbled across any links for Chicago..yet. I'm determined not to listen to anything though.

Im in , haven't cracked YET !! I do have a bit of help every time I look at my phone my 7 year old son says no daddy wait !!!

My name is Tony and I am a Michaeloholic, I made a vow this week not to listen to any Xscape tracks until I had the physical CD or it was released as a single.

However, I confess, and I'm not proud, that today I saw someone on here had posted a link to Chicago. Before I knew what I was doing (and I'm not proud of this), I found my fingers on my mouse and.....I clicked the link.

It was just the once, I swear it. I know I've said this before, but this time...this time I mean it. Forgive me and I may forgive myself. I won't click another link, even if my body and mind are screaming out for me to do so. I won't do it. Please let me stay in the group. Thank you.

Same here :D

IM in althought i listen chicago once.
But i wont any other tracks.
im curious about Lovin you...

I'm in!! :D
I feel bad , I did listen to Chicago today!! :(

haven't listen to 'Chicago'. (even though its very hard not too)

Kickn' it oldschool. waiting for the cd to arrive on friday.

3 more days to go.

I'm hoping Amazon get stock shipped early this week it's going to be hard to last out untill Monday

Well, even though it's very tempting, I'll give it a shot. Only got until midnight Tuesday next week. I got the Immortal World Tour and Cher to keep me company while I wait.

I'll wait untill friday as well. No teasers.

Makes me feel so conservative... like no sex before marriage
uglylaugh.gif

Good idea. I saw the iheart performance and I bought the singles. However, I only listened to the solo version. I will not listen to the duet, even though it was downloaded on my ipod. I refuse to listen to any snippets, pippets, leaketts of songs. I read people's comments in the discussion, but do not click on the links to listen to the songs. I do not even read the song lyrics. When the album comes out, I will sit down and listen to the whole thing from top to bottom. I feel if I listen to all the songs now, part of the newness of hearing it for the first time will be lost.

I really admire your willpower. That was my plan too, but I caved in. No worries, I'll still be buying the CD the first day it's out.

But I'm old enough to remember the wonderful mystery and anticipation of a brand new release with leaks and previews unheard of. Those were the good, old days. :)

Oh man- I totally support you on this, and I held out for as long as possible. But knowing that I have already purchased the album, and that these are official releases through Sony, I have caved and am listening to the songs as they are released each day. However that is only 5, meaning there are still 3 that I will not have heard, and will not listen to until I am able to download Xscape on Tuesday.

So I'm here with you, at least in spirit :D

Back