o2 Michael Jackson Only Shop

Re: o2 Mj Shop

Wow, thanks for my posting. Look at the walls!! It's like my version of heaven :)

exactly!! lol....heaven will be a much better place now since Michael is there now

this shop...its for forever or only for this TII?
i wish it will be there forever....like Hard Rock merchandise shop....then i will visit London. if not....i have no reason. since my heart is hurting everytime i heard London or O2 cause i supposed to be there this January for TII

this shop...its for forever or only for this TII?
i wish it will be there forever....like Hard Rock merchandise shop....then i will visit London. if not....i have no reason. since my heart is hurting everytime i heard London or O2 cause i supposed to be there this January for TII

Hey! I asked the girl working there, if it's permanant or not, and she said that it was only going to be there for the exhibition (so until the end of January). She said the shop will go to all the places the exhibition is going to, and that its going to tokyo next.

Could someone going there maybe ask them for how long the shop will stay, please?

I'm planning on going to the exhibtion, but I want to go to this shop so badly too....so I need to be assure I'm going when it's still there.:yes:

Hey! I asked the girl working there, if it's permanant or not, and she said that it was only going to be there for the exhibition (so until the end of January). She said the shop will go to all the places the exhibition is going to, and that its going to tokyo next.

Is there any way to know all the places the exhibition will go? I'm guessing it will come to the States eventually right?:timer:

where can i find more about where the exhibition and show will go?

The shop's amazing and the walls! A staff member kindly took a picture of myself and the other MJJCers next to the BAD wall which we're estatic at. I bought a poster and some MJ badges. It really is MJ heaven! Although what was heartbreaking was this 5 year old girl in the shop going to her mother and saying 'Mummy, why did Michael Jackson have to die?' It broke our hearts.

Last edited:

Thanks.
wish i can get visa for UK this December....otherwise, Tokyo is definetely closer but the price to go there could be doubled.
Or i just pray hard that they will come to China eventually, Michael is HUGEEEEE here
and of course the price will be in RMB and its cheaper to convert to my home country's money...lol so i can shop a LOT...even though my credit card will still blown. lol

okay a question :

are all of these items sold online somewhere? or are there new & exclusive items as well? thanks

Most of shirts and as well other items you can get here:
http://michaeljackson.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=21637_21641&sort=&page=1
You can't get the first shirt in this post online: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2215156&postcount=1066
but the prices for the most shirts (!) are higher online. This 'designer' clothes-i believe that they are a result of collaboration with Audigier; lizards on one shirt, gold foil,..- have a printing error, which is for the price of 30 pounds a big disappointment...

I promise I will make review of a few shirts-well 8 shirts that i bought.

Forget to say one thing: shop assistants are soooooo kind and nice. Thanks for help!!!

Last edited:
Most of shirts and as well other items you can get here:
http://michaeljackson.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=21637_21641&sort=&page=1
You can't get the first shirt in this post online: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2215156&postcount=1066
but the prices for the most shirts (!) are higher online. This 'designer' clothes-i believe that they are a result of collaboration with Audigier; lizards on one shirt, gold foil,..- have a printing error, which is for the price of 30 pounds a big disappointment...

I promise I will make review of a few shirts-well 8 shirts that i bought.

Forget to say one thing: shop assistants are soooooo kind and nice. Thanks for help!!!

oh yeah cool! i want to know more about it! do you know how long the shop will stay there? because have to see if i can get a flight to UK, but i dont know if i can get there before february :/

I'll let you know when the review with pics will be written!

I got two t-shirts - neither of which I can find on any website. I will try and take some photos for you. Not posted any photos on here before so not sure how to do it :S

I love the walls in there..although they don't have any cds and mostly t-shirts which are very expensive considering their price online. But i wish my room looked like that shop :D

I read in some article ( can't remember which one) that the exhibition will go to New York and Tokyo. I soooo hope it's true.

The Bad wall:

008jxp.jpg

The poster I bought. Its £4.99 so a good price:

001dzp.jpg

And the bags they give you:

003yf.jpg

That is cool. I hope they open store for him in Las Vegas somewhere. I would definitely go in there and drop a few stacks.:punk:

Can anyone go in this shop? Or do you have to have tickets to go in the exhibition ?

Can anyone go in this shop? Or do you have to have tickets to go in the exhibition ?

Anyone can go in the shop, you don't need to go to the exhibition. I haven't been to the exhibition yet as I'm going with some MJJCers in Jan. Plus I'm skint until then. The staff will allow you to take pictures in the shop but not the exhibition. As soon as you walk on the carpet where the queue to get in is its no cameras.

Anyone can go in the shop, you don't need to go to the exhibition. I haven't been to the exhibition yet as I'm going with some MJJCers in Jan. Plus I'm skint until then. The staff will allow you to take pictures in the shop but not the exhibition. As soon as you walk on the carpet where the queue to get in is its no cameras.

Thanks :D Thats good then, I think im gona go tomorrow, spend my money aha :p :)

Back