o2 Michael Jackson Only Shop

That shop is my idea of heaven!! I want to go in it right now!! I LOVE the dangerous wall. I would like my house painted like that! I love the bag and the dangerous T-shirt (I currently have a very old dangerous T-shirt falling apart at the seams). Wow to all that stuff and I laughed at the last pic of Motsey desperately trying to get in the door - I would have been the same! I know its AEG but I can't help it.

Im going to the O2 on Wednesday - My wallet is going to take a pounding :)

Oh, and I need that Dangerous wallpaper in that shop my room.

^^I'm there Wednesday too - I will become bankrupt within an hour. Just a thought - how many fans do you think will pack out that shop on Wed? We should all say to eachother now that we will respect all other fans want stuff too and to not push/shove for things!

Just got back from the o2 and they were setting up a shop full of mj stuff looked really cool but i think it is all the stuff from the AEG/concert merch website i took some pics on my phone for you all

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

10.jpg

I want the long poster above sooo bad!

5.jpg

they wouldnt let me in, doors were tightly locked untill wednesday morning, I tried to get in but no chance was a good lock :no:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WOW - Amazing pics, I thnk i'll be leaving the O2 penny-less on Wednesday!!

All ive got is like £20, i think ill be lucky if i can come out there with 1 item lol, ill take more pics aswell and upload them

Its like a toy or a sweet shop but even better! I cant say i wont be buying anything because i probly will, Thanks for shareing the pics x

do you even think they would sell a dangerous wallpaper like that wall because i wouldnt mind buying it Lol !!x

Wow! That looks amazing!!...Is it part of the exhibition?..or is it a separate thing?

Ok a couple of things about the shop that I don't think anyone has mentioned...

1) You get to the shop after you've been through the exhibition. But once you're in the shop you can't go back into the exhibition :(

2) You can just walk into the shop from off the street as many times as you want to.

3) They are selling MJ Cd's, Albums and a couple of DVD's - all of which you can get cheaper elsewhere!

This shop was just amazing - I went there on Wednesday before seeing TII and in 10 minutes I had spent £130!! I had to leave, I wanted so much more!!

I got: 1 x red Thriller bag with 2 zips (so so cool)
1 x gold and black wallet with gold plaque saying MJ's name on front
1 x white T-shirt with MJ's name written in gold sparkles on the front
1 x white T-shirt with Michael from Black or white/dangerous era with a splashed ink effect around it and his autograph over picture
1 x dangerous T-shirt (to replace my v old falling apart one!)
Just love it all!!!!!

This shop was just amazing - I went there on Wednesday before seeing TII and in 10 minutes I had spent £130!! I had to leave, I wanted so much more!!

I got: 1 x red Thriller bag with 2 zips (so so cool)
1 x gold and black wallet with gold plaque saying MJ's name on front
1 x white T-shirt with MJ's name written in gold sparkles on the front
1 x white T-shirt with Michael from Black or white/dangerous era with a splashed ink effect around it and his autograph over picture
1 x dangerous T-shirt (to replace my v old falling apart one!)
Just love it all!!!!!

OMG I want the red Thriller bag so bad, can you tell me how big it is? They don't give any measurements on the site... And is it heavy? Is the canvas thin or a bit ticker? Anythign you can tell me, I'd really appreciate it!:yes:
Thank you!!!!
Oh and maybe you can post a pic of it whenever you have time, just so I can get a closer look at it... Sucks that we don't have a physical store here in the states....
:angel:

^^Will do tonight when I get home, might look funny me taking pics of it in the office! Its not too thin, its about 13 x 15 inches, I just sneakily measured it with a ruler on my desk - my boss just looked at me like I was a bit of a nutter....oh and its very soft inside with 2 little zip pockets to keep stuff in. oh and Michael's name is written on both sides in black writing.

Amazing shop......you really want to have everything in there!! :D

I spent over £100 on a couple of items :bugeyed

But I love what I got....a really stylish black and gold MJ bag, with his name on a gold plate :clapping:

A black and red 'Who's Bad' cap :D

And an Off the Wall t-shirt which I put on straight away and watched This is It in!! LOL

HEAVEN HEAVEN HEAVEN....I want to go back....to the exhibiton AND the shop..:cheeky:

(Oh just had a flashback of MJ in an expensive furnishings store saying 'we got these...and this one...and this one....oh have we got this one? can you put that on the list?' LOL - y'all know what I'm taking about ;) )

Celebrities like bargains too tee-hee-hee :rofl:

^^Will do tonight when I get home, might look funny me taking pics of it in the office! Its not too thin, its about 13 x 15 inches, I just sneakily measured it with a ruler on my desk - my boss just looked at me like I was a bit of a nutter....oh and its very soft inside with 2 little zip pockets to keep stuff in. oh and Michael's name is written on both sides in black writing.

Yay thank you so much, I've been trying to convince myself not to buy it, 80 $ is a lot but if it's really worth it....:smilerolleyes:

Hi guys, I'm planning to go to the MJ exhibition at some point during the weekend. I was just wondering, if I book student tickets do I have to bring some sort of student ID? I have my college card, would that suffice? I know some places ask for an NUS card, but I dont have one of those. Tickermaster doesn't specify anything so I'm a bit confused...

Hi guys, I'm planning to go to the MJ exhibition at some point during the weekend. I was just wondering, if I book student tickets do I have to bring some sort of student ID? I have my college card, would that suffice? I know some places ask for an NUS card, but I dont have one of those. Tickermaster doesn't specify anything so I'm a bit confused...

I didnt have to show mine.. i was quite prepared to.. they just swiped the barcode and let me in! (i got ticketfast tickets so might be different for ones sent through post) :)

Try having a look on their website to see if it says what they will accept as proof of being a student.. if it does not specify (eg. NUS) then you can argue your card is proof enough. On the otherhand i thought all college's student cards are part of the National Union of Students so say NUS somewhere on it.. is it NUS extra card you mean? :)

Back