o2 Michael Jackson Only Shop

Just got back from the o2 and they were setting up a shop full of mj stuff looked really cool but i think it is all the stuff from the AEG/concert merch website i took some pics on my phone for you all

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

10.jpg

I want the long poster above sooo bad!

5.jpg

they wouldnt let me in, doors were tightly locked untill wednesday morning, I tried to get in but no chance was a good lock :no:

Just WOOOOOOOOOW:swoon::wub::smilerolleyes:

The shop looks amazing but where does the profit from selling all this merchandise go? It would make me feel better about buying it if all the money wasn't going straight to aeg. Is that the case?

The shop looks amazing but where does the profit from selling all this merchandise go? It would make me feel better about buying it if all the money wasn't going straight to aeg. Is that the case?

Yes it is, unfortunately. AEG own the O2.

Just got back from the o2 and they were setting up a shop full of mj stuff looked really cool but i think it is all the stuff from the AEG/concert merch website i took some pics on my phone for you all

4.jpg

I want the long poster above sooo bad!

they wouldnt let me in, doors were tightly locked untill wednesday morning, I tried to get in but no chance was a good lock :no:

Wow This is blowing me away. I love it... I want to go there and visit this shop ...thanks for sharing

the only thing of interest to me is the shirts w/ the ed hardy/audigier esque mj logos. that's it. im glad im nowhere near this shoppe. it would definitely reduce me to mulitple tears and prolly panic attacks

Last edited:
Wow, AEG really will stop at nothing to milk as much money as possible from Michaels legacy and they're not even ashamed to hide it.

Ohmygoodness!:wild:
Does anyone know if this shop is gonna stay at the O2 until January too, just like the exhibition?
I'm planning on going there. :yes:

That does look cool.
I want the red Thriller bag .......

what are the walls like ? are they painted on and how much do they want for them after the exhibition is over lol

Yes it is, unfortunately. AEG own the O2.

Thought money from the official AEG merchandise went to the estate, thats what we were told. Its Michael's images which they are using therefore its his estate that benefits? Otherwise there'd be a big fat lawsuit no?

The decoration of the shop is lovely. The Dangerous and Thriller walls, the Billie Jean light squares on the floor..

I think it'd be quite overwhelming to go in there you know.

Wow !! I really fall in love the dangerous wall awesome !

London have so many MJ stuffs :( here..nothing special

Ohmygoodness!:wild:
Does anyone know if this shop is gonna stay at the O2 until January too, just like the exhibition?
I'm planning on going there. :yes:

I thought the shop was to do with the exhibition so if this is the case it will be there until the end of the exhibition and then move onto wherever the exhibition is going to next.
When I went to the Doctor Who exhibition they had a huge shop like the MJ one too :)

Yes I too understood the money from the official merchandise goes to the estate as well :)

Holy crap, that looks so awesome! I wanna go there! :lol: O_O

Back