NEWS ONLY / Michael's Mom is Missing/T.J. guardian/ Grandma's Home [ No Discussion]

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Joe Jackson has been living at the famous Jackson compound in Encino recently ... but no one knows how he got in ... and it appears he's a garden variety squatter.

As we previously reported, Joe was seen entering the home today ... and yesterday, it appeared the home got a visit from some medical personnel ... presumably to perform some tests on Joe.

The house is owned by the Michael Jackson Estate. Katherine Jackson has no legal claim to the property.

Sources tell TMZ ... the Estate is paying $30,000 per month for the Calabasas home where Katherine and Michael's kids have been living.

The only way Joe could be living in the Encino house legally is if he got permission from the Estate ... and sources connected with the Jackson family tell TMZ ... no such permission was ever given.

Sources tell us ... it ain't the Ritz because the house is currently undergoing extensive renovation.

Bottom line ... Joe Jackson + lots of sawdust = not a pretty picture.

From TMZ

Erin Jacobs was just HLN defending Michael’s children on behalf of the fans furiously… She said Paris needs to keep her cell phone near so she can alert her father’s fan base if/when she needs help. The panel on the program are not making the family look good. Jane Velez-Michael brought up Randy and Jermaine fathering children by the same woman and asking the MJ Estate to pay their child support. The shear desperation on the part of Randy, Janet and Rebbie during this monumental debacle shows me that they all must believe that they have lost their AEG lawsuit along with the hope of getting their hands on a big free payday. Their actions show rage and utter kamikaze like determination to refocus on getting a part of Michael’s Will. I would say that the press is 99.9% behind the children and this has turned into a PR disaster especially for Janet and Randy.

Sorry if already posted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...rama_n_1703919.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003
Gladys Knight On Paris Jackson: 'She Wouldn't Have Any Teeth': Notable/Quotable

s-GLADYS-KNIGHT-PARIS-JACKSON-large.jpg

It’s drama, that’s what it is. If you lived up under the microscope as this family does, everybody has dysfunctionality in their families, either one way or the other. See, I’m from the south and [we] was raised in that southern way. You have to understand Paris is what, 14? How old is Janet? Who’s the one who tries to direct the other one here? And I would think that it’s a good thing she let’s Paris know who she is. She is a Jackson, she shouldn’t be putting the business out there like that. Cause people read into whatever they want to read into, that’s how they get the drama. So, she’s just trying to protect her, in a way. But if she [Paris] called me that, she wouldn’t have any teeth...You respect your elders.

--Legendary singer-songwriter Gladys Knight shares her thoughts on the escalating Jackson family drama making headlines. (The Talk)

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

AysCtpDCMAAZwU7.jpg

NEW PHOTO: KJ, Jermaine, Rebbie & family before she left Tucson, as she spoke to local media.

I freaking LOVE this dude!
Joe Vogel ‏@JoeVogel1
MJ didn't believe in the old-school philosophy of parenting endorsed by Gladys Knight of fear, submission, and abuse Gladys Knight On Paris Jackson: 'She Wouldn't Have Any Teeth': Notable/Quotable
7:27 PM - 25 Jul 12 via web

Joe Vogel ‏@JoeVogel1
To those piling on @ParisJackson: Remember, as much as Michael valued his children's privacy, he also wanted them to have a voice.
7:23 PM - 25 Jul 12 via web

LA Court filings detail concerns for Jackson mom

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 12 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Court filings show Tito Jackson's son expressed concerns that Michael Jackson's mother was being prevented from returning to Los Angeles, and that there were efforts by other family members to remove the pop superstar's children from their home.
The filings released late Wednesday include statements by TJ Jackson about family matriarch Katherine Jackson.

The filings also detail an early morning incident Wednesday in which new security guards arrived at the home where Michael Jackson's children live and asked where they go to school.

The filings state the question prompted concerns about their safety and the children did not attend school on Wednesday.

A judge has appointed TJ Jackson as temporary guardian over the three children, who range in ages from 10 to 15, until Katherine Jackson returns from Arizona.

Detailed version of article

Judge appoints temp guardian for Jackson children

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 3 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge on Wednesday intervened in the turmoil roiling the Jackson family, appointing the son of Tito Jackson to serve as temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's children in the absence of the family matriarch and in the midst a feud over the pop superstar's estate.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff temporarily suspended Katherine Jackson as the children's guardian because she was in Arizona and hadn't spoken with them in several days. He appointed Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson to serve as temporary guardian with the ability to control the hilltop home where the children live and to take on other supervision duties.

Beckloff said there was no evidence that Katherine Jackson had done anything wrong but instead it appeared she was being prevented from fulfilling her role as guardian through the "intentional acts of third parties." He didn't elaborate but made the decision after reading court filings in which TJ Jackson expressed concern that Katherine Jackson was being prevented from returning

He cited a Monday incident in which Janet, Randy and Jermaine Jackson arrived at the children's home and told them they could speak with their grandmother but had to leave with them.

"This was odd and disturbing to me and (the children) and heightened our concern that our grandmother was being prohibited from returning home," TJ Jackson wrote in a sworn statement.

Beckloff listened as attorneys described Katherine Jackson's demeanor as unusual on phone calls placed to the children hours before the hearing.

TJ Jackson's attorney Charles Shultz also revealed in court filings that the children were forced to miss school Wednesday because of concerns about their security. Shultz wrote in a filing that around 3:30 a.m. a new security team arrived at the Jackson home in suburban Calabasas claiming they had been authorized by Katherine Jackson to take charge.

He wrote that the guards asked about the children's school. "That last inquiry caused the head of security to be concerned and he advised that (the children) stay home from school on Wednesday."

Beckloff ruled the Jackson children could not leave California without court approval.

Katherine Jackson's attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said after the hearing that he spoke with his client as she was driving back to Los Angeles from Tucson, Ariz., where she had been since July 15.

"She sounded absolutely fine, lucid and her normal self," he said.

Sanders plans to ask the court to reinstate Katherine Jackson as guardian of the children when she is back in Los Angeles. He was looking forward to meeting with her in person on Thursday.
The developments came after days of turmoil among the Jackson family that included a relative reporting Katherine Jackson missing before she was located safely with other family members in Arizona and an altercation between relatives on Monday.
Jermaine Jackson has said his mother was following doctor's orders to cut off communications with the children, who range in age from 10 to 15. He didn't provide further details.
Sanders said he was told she had high blood pressure before she left for Arizona.
His co-counsel, Sandra Ribera, expressed concerns during the hearing that Katherine Jackson may have been held against her will. Ribera said one of the singer's children told her a conversation with the 82-year-old woman on Tuesday seemed to be monitored and influenced by others in the room.
Arizona authorities contacted Katherine Jackson on Sunday evening and it was determined she was safe, though her lack of communication with her grandchildren was described by TJ Jackson and others as unusual and unprecedented.
In addition to concerns about the safety of Jackson's children, some of Michael Jackson's siblings have recently called on the executors of his estate to resign.
Randy Jackson appeared Tuesday on Al Sharpton's MSNBC show PoliticsNation and said he believes his brother's will is a fake and that the executors have engaged in criminal activity.
The estate, which recently reported it saw $475 million in gross earnings since Jackson's death in June 2009, has denied wrongdoing and called the accusations "false and defamatory."
Randy Jackson also claimed in Twitter posts on Wednesday that his mother told TJ Jackson not to pursue the temporary guardianship.
"His performance in court today breaks my heart," Randy Jackson wrote.
The Jackson children have remained at the home they share with their grandmother in suburban Calabasas amid questions about Katherine Jackson's whereabouts and why she hadn't spoken with them since July 15.
Sheriff's deputies were called to the house on Monday after two factions of the family were involved in Monday's driveway confrontation. The incident remains under investigation.
Beckloff, who also oversees financial issues affecting Jackson's estate, was initially reluctant to appoint a temporary guardian but changed his mind after hearing from several attorneys who expressed concern about the family's problems.
TJ Jackson filed his petition under seal but appeared in court and was appointed temporary guardian after describing a "strange" conversation he had with Katherine Jackson on Tuesday evening.
"I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," he said reluctantly. "In every way. The sound in her voice. The pauses."
He said some of her speech sounded slurred and she used words that made him wonder if she was speaking in code.
The children's guardian ad litem, Margaret Lodise, said she spoke with the children and the two oldest, Prince and Paris, supported the appointment of a temporary guardian. Lodise did not ask the youngest son, 10-year-old Blanket, for his views.
Lodise is responsible for overseeing the children's interests in the estate of their father.
Schultz said TJ Jackson didn't want to replace Katherine Jackson as permanent guardian. Still, the judge noted that TJ Jackson would have to petition to become the permanent guardian within 48 hours and added that such a petition might not be heard if Katherine Jackson re-emerges.

Sanders said he would fight any move to have her permanently replaced.

He said he met with Randy and Janet Jackson in Tucson, Ariz., on Tuesday, but he was not allowed to see his client. He said he still hoped the recent events were a misunderstanding, but he described them as "chaos."

article-2178866-14376E98000005DC-587_634x507.jpg

Court artist drawing of TJ and the judge

[size=+1]Transcript of Katherine Jackson's Statement to ABC News: [/size]

"Hello I'm Katherine Jackson.

And there are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will. I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will, it's very stupid for people to think that.

But anyway I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that also.

So I spoke to my grandson, TJ, last night, that I left there to be in charge of my children and I never leave home without leaving them with instructions of who to stay there with them, the nanny and all of them and um someone had let go the cook, the nanny, and also the housekeepers I don't know who did that but they don't have that power and they shouldn't have done it. And now the people are saying they are there with nothing to eat, I am sure they have something to eat but it's probably not healthy because the cook is not there.

But since I have also been away, my guardianship, which I just said, my children, have been taken away from me, my guardianship has been taken away from me, and, but I spoke to my grandson TJ and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they're waiting for me to come.

And I told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign for guardianship… I don't know who instructed him to do that -- but that's what, but he wanted me to come home before that happened, but the ruling in court today was about the guardianship and I think it was based on a bunch of lies But I have a good idea whose doing that and whose behind that.

But I am grateful for my children that they saw that I needed rest and they wanted to take me away for a while, just a short vacation and rest up but one thing. I have to say that -- (coughs) -- I am sorry -- that I'm here at Miraval, they have taken good care of me and have made sure that I got the rest that I needed.

One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here.

My assistant, Janice Smith, have been calling back home to see how things were going and um she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine, but I was still thinking about the children and I still worry about them but they are fine.

Before I left as I said I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away but I know that, I know that I'll get there in time to get them back. And after I finish this I will be on my way home.

I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest. We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow.

I had a very good time here -- and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here.

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense so I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...clusive/story?id=16857775&page=2#.UBChd7TY-So

Tom Mesereau talking about it. To be fair to Tom, he doesn't really know what's going on so is being very diplomatic to all sides:

KJ read the statement from paper. While reading the statement, KJ broke off a couple of times and family members helped her find her place.

I don't know if this was posted, but here's Randy's side blaming the Estate

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson "Infuriated" By Claims She Was Kidnapped, Becomes Enraged After Seeing Video Of Security Team Confronting Her Children

Posted on Wed Jul 25, 2012 05:00 PM PDT

Katherine Jackson knows exactly what's going on with the guardianship situation, and we're told by a family source, she's "infuriated." She's dismissing claims that she has been drugged by family members ... calling those online reports "total lies."
The 82-year-old Jackson matriarch, who we're told "cried" while watching the video of the confrontation outside her home between her family members, has fired her nephew Trent Jackson, as well as the entire security team at her Calabasas home.
Contrary to claims that Katherine Jackson fired Trent and the team in the middle of the night, we're told the call was placed before 10pm Tuesday night.
Our Jackson source tells X17 exclusively that Trent and the security members refused to leave after her request ... telling Mrs. Jackson, "We don't work for you, we work for the estate. We're not leaving."
Katherine replied, "How dare you deny my children access to their home, to my home. My home is their home."
Michael Jackson's mom also "became enraged" with Trent and the security team "for putting their hands on my children."
As X17 exclusively reported Tuesday, our Jackson family source confirmed that family advisor John Branca was behind the confrontation on Monday at the Jackson estate between Janet, Randy, Jermaine, Paris, Prince, Trent and the security team.
We're told Branca "is trying to paint a picture that under Katherine's supervision, the kids aren't being cared for." Today, in court, TJ Jackson (Tito's son) was granted temporary custody of Michael's three children ... Paris, Prince and Blanket. Family members believe TJ, as well, has been coached by Branca.
Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders Jr, said in a press conference following the hearing that once Katherine gets settled back in LA, he'll be filing papers for her to be reinstated as the guardian of the three kids.
X17 broke the story Monday that Katherine's nephew Trent, as well as estate executors [for Michael Jackson's estate] John Branca and John McClain, and Jackson family advisors Lowell Henry and Perry Sanders, Jr., are being investigated for elder abuse against Katherine Jackson.
Despite the fact that LA Country Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore has denied there's an investigation into the elder abuse claims, Jackson family members confirm that the Sheriff's Dept. is involved in the case.

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie..._security_team_072512.php#SFi7ED8TWW55UQF8.99

Katherine Jackson Reads “Hostage Statement” And ABC News Lets Her

07/26/12 12:15amRoger Friedman0

First of all, the ABC News report on “Nightline” with Katherine Jackson reminded me not just a little bit of a hostage reading her kidnapper’s message to the press. Janet and Jermaine Jackson stood behind their mother as she read from a script. It was an orchestrated event, and ABC News– which sources tell bought footage from Randy Jackson for “Good Morning America’–just went along with it. The interviewing producer wasn’t allowed to ask questions! How completely unprofessional! That ABC has allowed itself to become the network of Janet, Jermaine and Randy just to grab access and ratings is very very disappointing.
Then: the hostage crisis. The warring Jacksons each have someone they want gone from the others’ camp. Randy, Jermaine, and Janet want their cousin Trent fired. Michael Jackson hired Trent personally, and Joe Jackson’s nephew has been a loyal and devoted assistant and caregiver to Katherine Jackson. Sources say that Randy in particular hates and resents Trent. Indeed, the “minor scuffle” at the house this week was between them. Trent, they say, put Randy in a headlock. Randy happily Tweeted today that Trent had been fired by his mother. But the reality of that remains to be seen.
Of course, the insiders in Calabasas want someone on the other side gone, too: Janice Smith, Katherine’s assistant. In the reading of the “hostage statement,” Katherine mentioned Janice Smith. From what I know, everyone in the Calabasas house hates Janice Smith. And here’s where it gets interesting. The children say that Janice helped arrange for Katherine’s fake trip to Arizona by telling everyone Mrs. Jackson would be attending her sons’ concerts in Arizona, Nevada, and California. In fact, it was Janice Smith who set up the visit to Miraval Spa in Tucscon, and knew that Mrs. Jackson would not be going to those shows.
Here’s how the whole thing went down according to those in Calabasas: The kids thought their grandmother was going on a road trip to see the shows with Trent. They said their goodbyes. Then Jermaine and Randy managed to axe Trent from the trip, and Janice went on the plane with Mrs. Jackson. In the next day, the infamous letter asking for the resignation of Michael Jackson’s executors appeared.
In the letter, Randy Jackson said his mother had had a “mini stroke.” Seeing this was what inflamed Paris Jackson, who knew no such thing had happened. That’s when she panicked and began Tweeting. It was probably also the moment she realized something was not right with her father’s family.
Now we see Katherine Jackson on ABC News flanked by certain members of her family who want Michael Jackson’s money. She says she’s returning to Los Angeles. It’s not like she’s in Bora Bora. Instead of reading that statement, why hadn’t she simply gone home? What is stopping her? Who? Hopefully once she is home, her advisors will explain what happened. The real question is, Will she listen and understand? Watch the ABC News Nightline video. It’s revelatory.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/26/katherine-jackson-reads-hostage-statement

tKIO5.png

Marlon has just tweeted:

Hello everyone Thank you for your support. I'm tired of not knowing where my mom is. I did speak with her last night but she didn't sound like herself. I was told by Janet, Randy and Jermaine that I could not see my mom. Doctor's order. But I see them on television with her. How come they could not call me so I could be with her as well.

[size=+2]KATHERINE JACKSON
Could Lose Millions
In Perks
EXCLUSIVE
[/size]

0725-katherine-jackson-tmz-composite-getty-1.jpg

The plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate has backfired in the most ironic of ways ... because the money grab could end up costing Katherine millions in perks.

When Katherine was appointed guardian of Paris, Prince and Blanket, the Executors gave an allowance of $60,000 per month for the care of the children ... that's $720,000 a year. Less than a year later the judge increased the 60k to 70k, and that would make the yearly take $840,000.

The judge is now in position to strip Katherine of guardianship altogether. If that happens, the executors will almost certainly petition the court to funnel the money in TJ's direction, since he would be caring for the children.

Katherine never had control of the money for the kids, but she enjoys a lot of the perks the kids get, and that goes away if she loses guardianship. She would still, of course, retain the allowance he personally receives from the Estate.

Short story ... Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie set out to turn Katherine against the estate so she could get more money during her lifetime -- money she could dole out to them -- but the plot may have actually screwed Katherine.

When she realizes what hit her, mama's gonna be pissed.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/kathe...paris-blanet-prince-michael-jackson-children/

CNN Video with Tom Mesereau:

karmiw.png

It's almost 2,30 AM in Los Angeles and she just got back home????

Didnt KJ's lawyer say Randy texted him during the custody hearing at 10Am that KJ was on a plane back home? Oh well, she's home and thats the most important thing.

45168047.png

Ohh the SHADE!! Paris favorited this one. Yeah Janet was totally OUT OF LINE!! Act of desperation

"I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

-Michael Jackson Jr."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ihkq3p

AyugdPtCUAAlS5V.jpg:large

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Jackson is apparently back home, reuniting with Michael Jackson's children after a judge temporarily took away her guardianship because of her days-long absence from them.
Paris Jackson tweeted early Thursday morning: "grandma's here! (hash)thankyougod." Katherine Jackson's son Marlon also posted a note on Twitter saying his mother had returned, adding she looked and sound great.
On Wednesday, judge removed her as guardian temporarily and named her grandson Tito Joe (TJ) Jackson as temporary caretaker of the late legend's three minor children amid a bitter family dispute over Michael Jackson's estate.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff issued the ruling because she was in Arizona and hadn't spoken with the children in several days. TJ Jackson now has the ability to control the hilltop home where the children live and to take on other supervision duties.
Katherine Jackson told ABC News that the court ruling was "based on a bunch of lies."
"I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that, also," she said reading from a prepared statement.
She denied the suggestion made in court and in court filings to support TJ Jackson's appointment that she was being held against her will.
"I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will," she said while her children Randy, Janet and Rebbie were seated next to her. "It's very stupid for people to think that."
But on Thursday, Michael Jackson's son Prince posted a photo of what he said was a group text message involving Rebbie and Janet in which he demanded contact with his grandmother and Janet allegedly responded: "Please don't let them."
"As long as I can remember my dad repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways," Prince Michael tweeted. "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realize how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I 'm really angry and hurt."

Beckloff said there was no evidence that Katherine Jackson had done anything wrong but instead it appeared she was being prevented from fulfilling her role as guardian through the "intentional acts of third parties." He didn't elaborate but made the decision after reading court filings in which TJ Jackson expressed concern that Katherine Jackson was being prevented from returning.
He cited a Monday incident in which Janet, Randy and Jermaine Jackson arrived at the children's home and told them they could speak with their grandmother but had to leave with them.
"This was odd and disturbing to me and (the children) and heightened our concern that our grandmother was being prohibited from returning home," TJ Jackson wrote in a sworn statement. The incident turned into a confrontation between two men at the house and sheriff's officials say it remains an ongoing battery investigation.
Beckloff listened as attorneys described Katherine Jackson's demeanor as unusual on phone calls placed to the children hours before the hearing.
TJ Jackson's attorney Charles Shultz also revealed in court filings that the children were forced to miss school Wednesday because of concerns about their security.
Beckloff ruled the Jackson children could not leave California without court approval.
Katherine Jackson's attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said after the hearing that he spoke with his client as she was driving back to Los Angeles from Tucson, Ariz., where she had been since July 15.
"She sounded absolutely fine, lucid and her normal self," he said.
Sanders plans to ask the court to reinstate Katherine Jackson as guardian of the children when she is back in Los Angeles. He was looking forward to meeting with her in person on Thursday.
The public battle was revealed early Sunday after a relative reported Katherine Jackson missing, but she was later located safely with other family members in Arizona.
Jermaine Jackson has said his mother was following doctor's orders to cut off communications with the children, who range in age from 10 to 15. He didn't provide further details.
In addition to concerns about the safety of Jackson's children, some of Michael Jackson's siblings have recently called on the executors of his estate to resign.
Randy Jackson appeared Tuesday on Al Sharpton's MSNBC show "PoliticsNation" and said he believes his brother's will is a fake and that the executors have engaged in criminal activity.
The estate, which recently reported it saw $475 million in gross earnings since Jackson's death in June 2009, has denied wrongdoing and called the accusations "false and defamatory."
Beckloff, who also oversees financial issues affecting Jackson's estate, was initially reluctant to appoint a temporary guardian but changed his mind after hearing from several attorneys who expressed concern about the family's problems.
He made the ruling after hearing TJ Jackson's description of a "strange" conversation he had with Katherine Jackson on Tuesday evening.
"I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," he said reluctantly. "In every way. The sound in her voice. The pauses."
He said some of her speech sounded slurred and she used words that made him wonder if she was speaking in code.
Her son Marlon echoed those concerns on Twitter, complaining that siblings Janet, Randy and Jermaine were keeping her from him.
The children's guardian ad litem, Margaret Lodise, said she spoke with the children and the two oldest, Prince and Paris, supported the appointment of a temporary guardian. Lodise did not ask the youngest son, 10-year-old Blanket, for his views.
Lodise is responsible for overseeing the children's interests in the estate of their father.
Schultz said TJ Jackson didn't want to replace Katherine Jackson as permanent guardian. Still, the judge noted that TJ Jackson would have to petition to become the permanent guardian within 48 hours and added that such a petition might not be heard if Katherine Jackson re-emerges.
Sanders said he would fight any move to have her permanently replaced.
He said he met with Randy and Janet Jackson in Tucson, Ariz., on Tuesday, but he was not allowed to see his client. He said he still hoped the recent events were a misunderstanding, but he described them as "chaos."
Anthony McCartney can be reached at http://twitter.com/mccartneyAP

http://www.freep.com/article/20120726/ENT07/120726013/Michael-Jackson-s-kids-respond-after-Katherine-Jackson-returns-home?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p

Back