New video with CURLS!!!

293.jackson.michael.060109.jpg
This Is So... HIStory Era!!!

These jackets in Military-style are unisex and are clearly inspired by MJ.
Balmain is a great "tailor" and the price for each jacket is £ 5000 ....The collection is fabulous :)

Michael is gorgeous, no matter what hairstyle or era I always find him attractive. but the curls are a huuuuge bonus! he's looking great. can't wait for July!:D
:D

Bloody hell, I'm losing track of everything, sure is Michaelmania :)

He really DOES say the last ' yes' in a very annoyed way, so it really can simply be a 'yes' that you'd say when you are just like ' get the f outta here man.,leave me alone '

And for real...the paps are pathetic pieces of *beeeeeeeep* can i touch you mike he says...what a freak, what a creepy person, the way he says it...jeez son, he's only HUMAN too you know....lord.

im thinkin he was just saying yes 2shut them up lol

Actually that's what it sounded like! :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing this vid. Yeah reporters ask really dense questions from time to time, hoping and praying they'll either get SOME reaction or that the person will fall over. Mike prob thinks "wut a doofus!"

lol @ this threads title being focused on MJs appearance rather than what he said which was more important. Talk about being shallow!
shallow? cdfu rn't u the one who quoted ur own post then bumped it in a pic thread where u swore u saw a curl? lol it's all in good fun

shaun, u know zac wanna hear his auntie latoya and we know rebbie will keep us all forever young so as long as jan don't get nekkid, we kewl

and u ain't draaankin, u get ur drinks in london, mate....not in the states....u the babysitter, dawg

Cool, thanks for the video, I love the hair style, its like were in 1995 again, the jacket is nice.

Curls ??!!!??

**gets out Donnies Curl Activator**

put some plastic on the back of the couch again, cuz mike's brangin' s-curls back

^^ha ha ha

cuz you gotta "let your soul glow, just let it shine through"

shallow? cdfu rn't u the one who quoted ur own post then bumped it in a pic thread where u swore u saw a curl? lol it's all in good fun

shaun, u know zac wanna hear his auntie latoya and we know rebbie will keep us all forever young so as long as jan don't get nekkid, we kewl

and u ain't draaankin, u get ur drinks in london, mate....not in the states....u the babysitter, dawg

*rolls eyes* fine no drinks 4me,but in london im gettin wasted!! and janet can get naked lol and no auntie toy toy can sit amongst the general public lol and if the others do solo work,zac and ill be @ some pizza joint lol

Back