New video with CURLS!!!

I think Michael just said 'yes' to shut them up, its obvious he's been wanting to stay tight-lipped about everything and by short giving a short answer without going into detail then he's keeping things still on the low down.

great...here shannon goes...ponytail anyone?

Nothing more sexy then Michael in a ponytail :yes: Momma gonna enjoy this - all what 20 seconds of him :rofl:

So sexy:cheeky:

she'll post later. she fell to the floor. she's been jacksonized....call nine elleven

Jacksonized :doh: That sounds personal :lol: Somebody call 911 for my hubby :yes:

lawd hammercy....like i told u before...she so mesmerized she didn't even see blankito....poor chile...well u can't babysit. u'd be leaving him watchinghis daddy's hair

Nothing more sexy then Michael in a ponytail :yes: Momma gonna enjoy this - all what 20 seconds of him :rofl:

So sexy:cheeky:

Jacksonized :doh: That sounds personal :lol: Somebody call 911 for my hubby :yes:
very personal....

almost like speaking jacksonese...ur one w/ the michael. enjoy it....

lawd hammercy....like i told u before...she so mesmerized she didn't even see blankito....poor chile...well u can't babysit. u'd be leaving him watchinghis daddy's hair

Well now I saw him but I didn't care what the chile was wearing! That's your department. You can babysit while I entertain his Daddy :yes:

bump the daddy, i got the uncle later that night...toriano????????

ooooof and ooooof from my pciture...u know what im on about.

bump the daddy, i got the uncle later that night...toriano????????

ooooof and ooooof from my pciture...u know what im on about.

:doh: Well at least the forum is spared the picture :rofl: My MSN is gonna crash from hotness overload :lol:

from tito, of course...aka to be continued! cdfu

let us stop hijacking the thread and go back to the lucsious that is the curl....

for some reason I thought about MJ bringing back the ponytail last week. It was for something in particular, but I can't remember what it was. I thought it would work really well, but I can't remember!!! Grrrr.

It's really as if the time has changed to 1997 or so...during Black or white and stuff. I must say the curls suit him SO much better than that stupid straight hair....it's as if the man hasn't aged one bit...lol.

It's really as if the time has changed to 1997 or so...during Black or white and stuff. I must say the curls suit him SO much better than that stupid straight hair....it's as if the man hasn't aged one bit...lol.

You know I didn't mind the straight hair even really like it in some photos but compared to a ponytail - DAMN :lol: lol really needed this smile tonight :yes:

Wait....Michael knows how the media run with any little thing, so him saying yes to the show with the J5 might be true also considering that it seems he might have been pressured into it. As we know there was the possibility of Michael being sued if he didnt do that show.

You know I didn't mind the straight hair even really like it in some photos but compared to a ponytail - DAMN :lol: lol really needed this smile tonight :yes:

Yeh i liked it when he had a ponytail..altough give me the curls anyday! :blush: :wild:

no shaun going cuz he gonna hold my damn dranks for me! lol and then babysit zac when i go out

then whos gonna hold mine? and ill be going i just cant bare 2 see latoyas set and rebbie and the brothers solo work lol. the j5/jacksons/michaels solo and janets solo im all 4. but sitting thru the rest. gosh no,and when that happens zac and ill be @ some pizza place chowing down lol

If he tours with his brother, omg, *Lord take me now,,no u can take me after the show*

LMAO@Shaun.. Boy you better listen to LaToya...

Last edited:
If he tours with his brother, omg, *Lord take me now,,no u can take me after the show*

LMAO@Shaun.. Boy you better listen to LaToya...

lmao i cannot and will not. i wudnt dare put my nephew zac thru that

lol,, Well Zac may want to hear Latoya, he may think she sounds like one of his toys..lmaooo..

Well I will make sure to have several drinks by the time she takes the stage.. But if Rebbie does Centipede, watch out there now, I am going to be doing the two step on ya'll asses..lmaooo.. I may even wear a red dress like she did in the video.. DEAD

Was MJ on bad mood that day? He sounded cold!
How come there are no fans and not many paparazzi around this time?

This Is Michael Jackson...the real Michael Jackson .... :D I love you, Michael! :wub: :clapping:

Back