New Vibe Magazine

Maybe I am over thinking this, but it seems like in the Access Hollywood spot with Michael and Will, there's a song in the background that they play for a second or two that sounds like the description of what is being written about "The Future".

And it's not "Fly Girl" and not the other song that Will says is a club banger (thinking that is now "I'm Dreamin").

The Future is a Latin influenced off the wall - I cant help it track (something that will sound close to tracks on Sergio Mendes album)

Will said in the access hollywood interview "we wanna make a modern day off the wall" and on one beat he said "thats a club banger right there", no one even knows that beat was used, it was there first couple of days in the studio and they were still messin with beats.

Still the King ive heard will still have additional vocals or verses from other artists like Chris Brown, ne-yo and Usher maybe more cause thats what was orginally planned

Nice read! Ginvid thankyou so much for the upload. Not a whole lot of new information but from what there is it was worth the read. I really hope the estate do get the will.i.am tracks for the upcoming album!

I can't download ginvid's pdf unfortunately. [thank you for doing it though ginvid :) . rep to you!]

My comp says there's no space :(

Can someone tell me what Akon says at the end of the article? It's supposed to be interesting.

I agree it was a poorly written article, but it was nice to hear of the song titles and a few things were nice, like the funny story of Akon giving out autographs to the excited kids at the IMAX theater while MJ stood by in disguise and no one knew :giggle: I'll also take these parts for something:

• "He was looking for a project to not just 'Heal the World.'... He wanted to kill the world's hate. That was his plan." - Teddy Riley

• "We talked about the album and he told me, 'I'm not trying to follow any trends. I'm not trying to go back in time. I'm just trying to do quality music with a melody that's infectious and has a message." -Ne-Yo

• As always Michael's "message", naive as it may have come off to some jaded music critics, was one of love. "Mike would say, 'I want these songs to be happy,'" recalls Akon. "'When people hear it, I want their hearts to be warmed up... I want people to get up and dance. I want them to be full of love.'"
I love you so much, Michael :heart:

:heart:

MICHAEL YOU WARRIOR OF LOVE :wub:

vibe1.jpg

vibe2s.jpg

vibe3w.jpg

vibe4jpg.jpg

Back