New Vibe Magazine

Ne Yo has said himself that he and Mike never made it into the studio and that the tracks were at the ideas stage. He sent MJ music and MJ suggested changes. Ne yo made the changes and then sent them back to MJ. Ne yo never said any MJ vocals were recorded, so I don't think they were unless Mike recorded them privateky without Ne Yo knowing about it, which is incredibly unlikely IMO. Shame.

I believe our reliable source, Smooth_Criminal05, has said that MJ did almost finish 2 Neyo tracks and that the estate was able to finish them.

No new information, no confirmation of new song titles, badly written (at one point the writer repeats "now" twice in the same sentence), badly researched (MJ is credited with having written MITM), no concrete info from the producers interviewed (what's the point of even talking to them if they're going to stick to their confidentiality agreements?), just the usual boring, repetitive posthumous praise for MJ ("he was such a perfectionist" -- really, then how do you explain the whole Invincible album?).

They can't say much due to the estate. Nothing is offical yet and they would need approval from the estate about any details regarding the album.

I thought the article was good. The fact they gave some song titles and a description of "The Future" was enough for me to be happy.

Agree, Derek.

kreen, do not get started with the Invincible thing - and yes, Michael was a perfectionist, no matter what you say or believe.

oh please, someone could scan me the picture where mj is next to a microphone, in good quality ?

wiskfa.jpg

It bothers me how people say Thriller has only sold 51 million copies. This number has not been updated since 2001. Sales are now approaching 70 million ALBUMS, and if you include all unit sales for the album it surges to 110 million.

Agree, Derek.

kreen, do not get started with the Invincible thing - and yes, Michael was a perfectionist, no matter what you say or believe.

And Derek - I'm excited about The Future too, sounds like a great song!

:agree::clapping::clapping:

It bothers me how people say Thriller has only sold 51 million copies. This number has not been updated since 2001. Sales are now approaching 70 million ALBUMS, and if you include all unit sales for the album it surges to 110 million.

What do you mean by unit sales?

None at all : it's a piece of crap article.

Really?...

Teddy Riley says he was shocked that MJ used alot of Auto-tune on the songs they were working on but didnt wanna comment (This means Mike recorded many tracks using Auto-tune, with T-pain to? )

Will.i.am tracks - 'The Future' - Latin jazz tinged scorcher , an infectious dance track reminiscent of Off the wall

We Miss you - Mid tempo soulful Groove that will make you cry

Still the King - an all star number that was to feature a legion of performers who were inspired by Michael

Maybe I am over thinking this, but it seems like in the Access Hollywood spot with Michael and Will, there's a song in the background that they play for a second or two that sounds like the description of what is being written about "The Future".

And it's not "Fly Girl" and not the other song that Will says is a club banger (thinking that is now "I'm Dreamin").

Maybe I am over thinking this, but it seems like in the Access Hollywood spot with Michael and Will, there's a song in the background that they play for a second or two that sounds like the description of what is being written about "The Future".

And it's not "Fly Girl" and not the other song that Will says is a club banger (thinking that is now "I'm Dreamin").

It's not much, but listen to 2:50 - 3:10. I believe this is "The Future". Will even talks about Off The Wall at this point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nWCY_y6u9E

WHY is deepak chopra still talking? Shhheeeshhhh STFU alread

Thank you so much bb....okay I will buy the magazine now

Nicki Minaj cannot stop me from supporting MJ

I am dying to hear "Still the king"

did not Frank Dileo said that he believes that MJ's new music is with La Toya ?

I agree it was a poorly written article, but it was nice to hear of the song titles and a few things were nice, like the funny story of Akon giving out autographs to the excited kids at the IMAX theater while MJ stood by in disguise and no one knew :giggle: I'll also take these parts for something:

• "He was looking for a project to not just 'Heal the World.'... He wanted to kill the world's hate. That was his plan." - Teddy Riley
  • "We talked about the album and he told me, 'I'm not trying to follow any trends. I'm not trying to go back in time. I'm just trying to do quality music with a melody that's infectious and has a message." -Ne-Yo
  • As always Michael's "message", naive as it may have come off to some jaded music critics, was one of love. "Mike would say, 'I want these songs to be happy,'" recalls Akon. "'When people hear it, I want their hearts to be warmed up... I want people to get up and dance. I want them to be full of love.'"
I love you so much, Michael :heart:

Back